I'm getting a tattoo of an OTT on my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone know an easy way to stop a 360 analogue stick from squeaking?

EDIT: Hmm, nm I guess. Looks like the general consensus is that it goes away after its been worn in a bit.[/QUOTE]

I have that problem with the right trigger of my new controller.

----------

New LP single is pretty cool, single sound a bit more techno.

I finally got a cheap copy of Flash Gordon on :br: and some BBy GC to boot. $5 net cost for 2 :BR:? Yes please. Time to revisit my childhood with some kitschy art deco SciFi set to Queen.

[quote name='rabbitt']I can't get the 20% off coupon to work for barnes and noble[/QUOTE]
On Criterions? They disabled all further discounts for Criterions. The only discount you can get, as far as I know, is free shipping if you use the Visa link. I bought Nikkatsu Noir while the coupons were working, but I haven't bought anything since, and I don't think I will.

http://usa.visa.com/personal/discou...41_S10&offerId=29583&pageId=197&printable=yes

There's the Visa link.

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, let's play CoD again in like an hour and a half. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I can. I had to stop playing last night because I think my batteries have finally died. They won't hold a charge for more than a few rounds. :(

Hey JFD, I know I'm not WSB, but I listened to your story and felt sad, so I drew you an avatar. I hope you like it.

JFD-1.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']TFN is that an ICP avatar?[/QUOTE]Good eye. It's a picture in the Great Milenko album insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back