I'm getting a tattoo of an OTT on my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I'm almost finished with the renovations. All that needs to be done is some detailing, some finish work and a couple more paint jobs.

I been sanding and staining every wooden surface of the house for the past week, as well as restoring some old furniture I scavenged at yard sales, alley-ways and dumpsters, sanding, staining and coating with paint. Making sure everything from the computer desk to the dining room table has that OG Craftsman look.

found a nice platform bed frame at trading post, stained it a nice cappucino oak, and installed it in my room today...looks pimp.

going to be taking pictures when I finish painting over all the smudges, installing the molding and some fillings in the floor boards.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']How much are tickets? You're seeing Rogers Waters too, right?[/QUOTE]

It's going to be $45 before the charges and shit and I have to drive to Detroit because it's the nearest show.

I really planned on seeing the Wall, but the worst seats are going to be more than $100 and I just can't shake that anymore ):

[quote name='JFD']should i go see ariel pink on tuesday [/quote]

Won't your girl be jealous of you hanging out with another chick?

how did you know, rabbitt?
besides I'm going with my friend pete and (unnamed).
besides she is still in washington.
and i am a loyal bf.
fuck you rabbitt. :(

He's not coming anywhere near here.

If Gorillaz' Colorado date was at Red Rocks I might have gone, since I really want to see a show there, but it's at some arena.

How long a drive is Colorado for you, Bioshocked? I'm debating going to that one or the Chicago date. Colorado would be a quicker drive, but the Chicago date is on a weekend, and I can't really afford to go on a weekday.

It's in Arizona, so I'm not sure if it's happening. There are a lot of things that could go wrong. Hopefully it works out, I really want to see The Pixies on this tour.

It was about a 9-10 hour drive.

EDIT: It was 9 1/2 hours, but we kind of took the scenic route. It would have been 8 1/2 hours if we had gone through Wyoming, but instead we went through Eastern Utah and into Colorado from there. If I were to go again, I'd take the same route. The canyons in Colorado are beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Netflix is suggesting that I add some DVDs to my queue.

So, I come to you all for suggestions.[/QUOTE]

The Runaways and X-Men: The Animated Series.

[quote name='JJSP']Probably shat on by the OTT, but I'm digging Pushing Daisies on instant watch.

UGX, sent you a PM.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll get back to you tomorrow with more details.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']It was about a 9-10 hour drive.

EDIT: It was 9 1/2 hours, but we kind of took the scenic route. It would have been 8 1/2 hours if we had gone through Wyoming, but instead we went through Eastern Utah and into Colorado from there. If I were to go again, I'd take the same route. The canyons in Colorado are beautiful.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that's just a bit longer than the drive from here to Denver. It's about the same time from here to Chicago.

I really wish these things would come just a bit closer. A 3.5 hour drive is a lot easier to stomach than an 8 hour drive.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Bagel Bites?[/QUOTE]

Hell no.

Straight up pizza bagel made from an everything bagel fresh from the local bagel shop down the road.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Happy Monday![/QUOTE]

fuck Monday.

Driving down the highway with a
Californ-I-A breeze in my hair
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah!
Out on your vacation baby
That's my destination, see you there
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah!

st0ne/Frosty/Moneything - thanks for the input on the phone situation. I decided to go with the Samsung Reality. :)

samsung-reality.jpg

[quote name='st0neface']You need to pick up the new Flying Lotus album for $5, you won't regret it.

http://www.amazon.com/Cosmogramma/dp/B003F1J8CC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1280719236&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out when I get home. Never heard of him but from the description it sounds like this would sound like Oh No? Love me some Oxperiment.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Netflix is suggesting that I add some DVDs to my queue.

So, I come to you all for suggestions.[/QUOTE]

The Assassination of Jesse James
Cool Hand Luke
The French Connection
Falling Down

Also - watch The Pillars of the Earth on Netflix Instant streaming. Instant classic and just as good as the likes of Deadwood and Rome and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back