I'm getting a tattoo of an OTT on my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak have you seen Where the Buffalo Roam? Is it worth watching?

Going to the bank and then the locksmith for some keys.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Assassination of Jesse James
Cool Hand Luke
The French Connection
Falling Down

Also - watch The Pillars of the Earth on Netflix Instant streaming. Instant classic and just as good as the likes of Deadwood and Rome and such.[/QUOTE]

Cool Hand Luke is on Instant Streaming

just looking at this picture:
tumblr_l6j6e749p71qzipfxo1_500.jpg

lp, what are you doing?

This Code Red is refreshing and delicious.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Mak have you seen Where the Buffalo Roam? Is it worth watching?[/QUOTE]

Nah I haven't. I figure it would have to be good though. Bill Murray as Hunter S Thompson? Ralph Steadman's poster for that movie is great ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Where_the_buffalo_roam_ver3.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Cool Hand Luke is on Instant Streaming[/QUOTE]

Score! One of the best movies of all time IMO.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']$55 and a two year contract < $50 and no contract.

Simple economics.[/QUOTE]

no cable whatsoever?

If you have cable and internet, it's like $120 a month with TWC.
I'll take a 2-year contract with faster internet and the same cable for $90 a month, no problem.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, internet only.[/QUOTE]

If I played MW2 as much as you, I'd probably want the FIOS to ensure less lag to begin with, so I wouldn't have those "incidents" you mentioned before. :)

However, if you're really looking to get the fark out of NY, then it's probably a good idea to not have a 2-year contract -- though sometimes those contracts have clauses dealing with moving out of state and such as not really constituting a trigger of ETF.

Hello, OTTers. What's everyone up to on this Manic Monday?

Nice way to start my Summer "break" (3 weeks of no classes). No work tomorrow, not that my job takes more than 3 hours to do, and UNEMPLOYMENT IS BACK!!!

Just fucking great...

After being dragged along for two months by this temporary agency and Lexmark about this job I called the recruiter and said that the position was filled internally.

Well fucking thanks for letting me know after I called and emailed all those times.

Time to curl up in a ball and cry.

Goodbye.

Damn, I'm really tempted to order this Macbook for $850. I really wanted a Macbook Pro, but this would be way less than the Pro.

I haven't played MW2 in a while and I started back up this weekend, WTF is up with all the spam! Bunch of assholes sending shit out like "I'll get you all emblems for 1600pts"...etc. fuck man!

The sad thing is that most of those fuckers sound like they're 12 and under. I doubt it does much, but I've been filing complaints on every single one of those motherfuckers.

Picked up all the Harry Potter Blu's for $13 each at Best Buy. Not to shabby I guess. I had $20 in certs, so I paid $62.xx out of pocket.

[quote name='Number83']Picked up all the Harry Potter Blu's for $13 each at Best Buy. Not to shabby I guess. I had $20 in certs, so I paid $62.xx out of pocket.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought a HP movie in a while. Decided to just wait for the eventual box set and get that, when it drops in price. Or an amazing sale on them after Thanksgiving. Still, that's not too bad for the Blu's.

Had to tell a female employee of Big Lots to "eat a dick" today.

Story in the spoiler but it's nothing special.
I assumed she assumed I was either messing with or possibly stole a pair of $6 sun glasses. Since she did that "I see you" gesture of pointing two fingers at her eyes then mine then said something to another employee as she walked out to the parking lot and all I heard was "guy" and "glasses." I didn't think nothing of it at the time but after a bit I put all the shit together. So I'm waiting for the stop light to leave the parking lot and the lady happened to be right next to me in her parked car. So I'm telling my bro what I concluded and the lady exits her car and starts walking towards me, on her way back to the store. We lock eyes and I casually tell her to eat a dick. She continues to walk then stops after she realizes what I told her and turns around. But that's the end. Light turned green and I left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyklQsElw6s
[quote name='DT778']Had to tell a female employee of Big Lots to "eat a dick" today.

Story in the spoiler but it's nothing special.
I assumed she assumed I was either messing with or possibly stole a pair of $6 sun glasses. Since she did that "I see you" gesture of pointing two fingers at her eyes then mine then said something to another employee as she walked out to the parking lot and all I heard was "guy" and "glasses." I didn't think nothing of it at the time but after a bit I put all the shit together. So I'm waiting for the stop light to leave the parking lot and the lady happened to be right next to me in her parked car. So I'm telling my bro what I concluded and the lady exits her car and starts walking towards me, on her way back to the store. We lock eyes and I casually tell her to eat a dick. She continues to walk then stops after she realizes what I told her and turns around. But that's the end. Light turned green and I left.
[/QUOTE]
Ahahahaha.

I have all of my PS3 trophies on my Home mantle.

I also have a box of sun-treated vagina under my Home bed.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Flowery do not cry bro i am here for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks brahms.

I got a happy surprise though. My record player was delivered. I hooked it up to my home theater system and put on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band. It sounds so good (though I wish I had the Mono pressing).

My wife broke her earbuds again, well she let my kid play with them and she broke them but still. This is like 3 sets in 6 months.

I'm ordering her those cheap Sennheisers from newegg.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Still have the ps3trophies.com card in my sig, LP.[/QUOTE]

Ah...another site blocked from work then.

------------

Tried the Cantina tacos at Taco Bell today, had one of each, and surprisingly they were quite tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back