I'm givin away Rock Band songs!!! Songs all gone! Contest over.

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
The votes have been tallied and the contest is:

[size=+2]Name that song[/size]

Since i've had very good luck with this promotion i've managed to get all the songs i really want, and most of the songs i only kind of want. i still have quite a few codes left and not much left i want to use them on. so i have decided to give some of them away.

Rules
Guess the song title and artist. if it is one of the 10 songs i have selected, you win that song.

The contest is open to legitimate CAGs who have been a member for at least 30 days from today. By legitimate i mean no spammers, people who only come here to beg for free stuff, or people who only come here to post referral links for whatever site they are trying to get referrals for, etc.

There is a limit of one guess per day. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will count.

Edited posts will be disqualified.

You can win more than once, but you can only win once per day.

The new day begins at midnight eastern time.

No begging for free codes, you will be disqualified from the entire contest if you do.

All codes are for the xbox 360.

There are no duplicate songs. they are 10 different ones.

I will announce any winners each time i am on and list there names here.

Winners
1. Flyersfan -Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
2. crzyjoeguy -metallica ...and justice for all
3. iiinightmar3ii -Oasis-wonderwall
4. SporkWielder - Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
5. jbakajohnnyb0690 -Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song)
6. UncleJasper -Holiday in Cambodia - Dead Kennedys
7. CAGMelissa08 -The Cranberries - Linger
8. Sathan -R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
9. Bill Mcdougal -Grateful Dead - Sugar Magnolia
10. bizmat -Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the problem with this (or at least the first option) is that there are 3 systems to pick from, if i guessed the song that you already got, i might have the wrong system.

there's 11 posts other than you why not just give it randomly out of the list of users now =) or make it easier by cutting out any one w/o a 360!

would save everyone a bunch of time righttt? dooo itt

Whatever the method is... please make it exclusive to posters and not lurkers

BTW, I have 360 and Wii- not a PS3 incase you change oyur mind about the system.

should do name a song but make it like karaoke spelling bee or something where you try to find the most obscure lyrics and leave key parts out... yes I know that would be easy to have sum1 win using google...

don't worry about the lurkers, i'm not going to be posting any codes in the thread. they'll be pm'd to the winners.

i've noticed a few of you suggest the give a hint idea. i thought about that too after i made the poll, but it doesn't look like you can change the poll after it's been started. so i'm putting that option out now. i'll call it:
Hints
i'll give a hint to one of the songs, and the first person to guess it wins it.
so if you want to vote for that option, don't vote in the poll, instead put "Hints" in your post. and if you've already voted but would like to change your vote to hints please also put
"[your previous vote] -1"
in the reply so i can subtract it to get an accurate tally.

[quote name='DarkZion']I vote name that song, makes winning more random than spamming something when you see you post.[/QUOTE]

This seems slightly fairer to me. Somebody did it on the RockBand.com forums, but the mods there are no fun and locked the thread.

You may want to outline the posting rules, otherwise expect someone to start spamming every Rock Band song they can think of. Perhaps one guess per song if it goes Hint?

bread's done
Back