I'm Giving Away 4 SCII Guest Passes and 40 days of WoW! Click here to sign up!

DarkTang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Swagbucks
Another awesome site is Swagbucks. Its a search engine where every time you search you have the chance of winning a "swag" buck. You then take all the swagbucks you earn and go to the store and get a prize of your choice! It is so simple and its free! Replace searching with google with swagbucks!

HEY GUYS!
This is going to be short and simple. I'm giving out 4 SCII guest passes and 4 "10 Day Trials" for World of Warcraft. Every person who signs up for swagbucks under my referral link is eligible to win. After signing up please post the name you signed up with (Ex: John D.) so i can verify that you've actually signed up. The contest will end when I get 100 referrals or the end of Sept 15th, whichever comes first. Good Luck

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreeSwag

In case you are unaware what Swagbucks is, it is a search and win site. Essentially, you just use it as if it were Google. Whenever you need to look something up you could just use Swagbucks excepted you get rewarded. Every now and then you'll get a swagbuck and as you accumulate them you can redeem prizes with them. Swagbucks also has a new feature called SwagCodes where if you find a Swagcode, you can redeem it on your account for Swagbucks. If you sign up under me I'll keep you posted on SwagCodes as well! I'll personally PM you or email if you so choose to sign up. But I will only offer that to my referrals which I will verify by checking your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, if you use IE and delete your cookies/temp files after you complete each offer, it works great. Only took me like 30 minutes to get my 10 points for my first prize.

Yea, if you use IE and delete your cookies/temp files after you complete each offer, it works great. Only took me like 30 minutes to get my 10 points for my first prize.

I agree - I've been using them for a while now. Once in a while I'll get a spree of stuff that gets declined, but overall my stuff gets approved really quickly. I've received a lot of stuff from them without a problem.

Great site, great stuff. Here is one of the items that I got...

gl.gif

thanks!
cant believe u already did 10 offers and got them all approve
THAT JUST PROVES HOW EASY IT IS
he probably already got 10 points! SO SIGN UP GUYS! under my link please :)

btw
if u order a prize
after u get it, u can make a testamonial (make a thread advertising GL, make a blog) u can earn up to 4 points
and 3 points after every other prize after the first one

bump :)

btw Nimrod is proof that this site is sooo easy to get points. he probably can get a prize already although i dont kno what he wants. plus MS points are really good for this site cuz u cant really get a good deal on them most of the time anyway

bring up my post
if u do this site and get 1600 MS points and play halo 3, you can get the legendary map pack and a free subscription to bungie pro for 4 months. bungie pro is more slots in ur file share and more memory for it

DarkTang, I'd like to get you some more points.. but I obviously temporarily stopped doing the surveys. I've got about 15 points pending.. and I won't do any more offers till they fix it. This is an example of one of my pending offers:
Miles by Discover
Date Completed: 2008-05-03 13:13:02
Will Pend Until: 2008-05-03 01:13:02

I mean.. what a ripoff! I posted about it on the support forum and they said it was just standard to military time. They clearly don't understand.. anyway once they fix it I will be back in action. Not everyone is having this problem apparently.
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=215178

guys now u can custom order prizes (well u always could have) off of eBay or amazon. so even if the site doesnt have wat u want, u can still get what u want off of amazon or eBay!! :D
so sign up under my referral link

darktang I just signed up under you. I am really just in it for a 1600 points card and maybe a month or two subscription to live.

how long does the stuff take to get to you?

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget it/ please help me

well
it depends if u have a CC it could take u less than 1 hour
if u dont
and only do free offers, probably a month if u do it consistently. it wont take long. i got 7.58 points the first day

[quote name='DarkTang']well
it depends if u have a CC it could take u less than 1 hour
if u dont
and only do free offers, probably a month if u do it consistently. it wont take long. i got 7.58 points the first day[/quote]

cool well once i get home tonight and start to go through it some you should get some referral points from me. I need to really look through the site some more, seems like there is some great potential in this one. :D

bread's done
Back