I'm looking for a PSone LCD screen (or a PS2, Xbox or whatever - something small)

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I just want a wicked small LCD screen (5" - 8") that I can use to make a wicked small arcade machine. Any ideas?

Hm... I don't know of any LCD that small except for ones used in cars.

But the PSone LCD should be great. I heard it was a damn nice LCD plus you can find it on eBay for like $30-40.

[quote name='Vinny']Hm... I don't know of any LCD that small except for ones used in cars.

But the PSone LCD should be great. I heard it was a damn nice LCD plus you can find it on eBay for like $30-40.[/quote]

Car LCDs are a good idea - too bad I don't know anything about them...

There's apparently a new PSOne/screen combo at a local EBstop although it's still full price according to the tag. If you want, I can look into it for you and see exactly how much it is and if it's complete. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='Halo05']There's apparently a new PSOne/screen combo at a local EBstop although it's still full price according to the tag. If you want, I can look into it for you and see exactly how much it is and if it's complete. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I had one price checked about a month back, and it was still full price. Kinda sad.

if ur looking doing it to play snes games (kinda off the ball idk)

and if ur sort of a techie guy then do u want to build this?

0,1425,i=99382,00.gif

well this is how u build it quite little sweet thing aint it

here is the link:

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1759797,00.asp

i have nvr done it but if u got a snes and a ps1 screen then i would go for it

The used price at Game Crazy for the PSone LCD screen is $9.99 to $14.99. YMMV as I got the 2 different prices when I asked, and most stores don't carry much older stock stuff like that - or if they do, don't always know where it is, ha ha (seriously). It was priced at $9.99 and listed as having 1 in the computer at one GC, but the guy said he didn't know where it was, maybe in the back? I gave him my # to call if he found it, never heard back...

I have a PS1 screen that is just sitting in my room at home. I'm getting home Sunday, so I can check it out then. I probably used it twice and would let it go for like $20 -25 depending on the shipping weight. Send me a PM if you are interested.

bread's done
Back