I'm looking for a trading card website...

alive741

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I'm looking for a website that I can buy/sell/trade trading cards (sport and non sport) on.

I'd like it to be as much like CAG as possible, but I doubt that will exist. But does anyone know of anything like CAG or TGN for trading cards?

My parents moved and I had to take my card collection from when I was a kid to my house. I'm going to inventory it this week, but I'm guesstimating I have about 150,000 cards. I'd like to trade/sell them off, but have no idea where besides the obvious ebay I can do that.

I'd prefer something without fees obviously..

If anyone has any feedback or ideas I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='alive741']I'm going to inventory it this week, but I'm guesstimating I have about 150,000 cards.[/QUOTE]

Sell them for a dime each and buy a car.

I would love to sell my thousands of basketball cards, but I have no idea where to start, LOL...or even how much they are worth.

[quote name='Blackout542']I would love to sell my thousands of basketball cards, but I have no idea where to start, LOL...or even how much they are worth.[/quote] Same here. I got a lot of cards that my father gave me when I was growing up. heh They are in a box somewhere.. :whistle2:#

I found some site last week as I was listing my comic trading cards to list on eBay which supposedly would help value your collection, but after a little research it seems most will only do this for a fee. >__<

Doing a quick google, here's a site to check out as it states it has forums and price guides. http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/

You could try any local gaming shops. Or see if there are any online gaming stores that buy large lots.

Unfortunately, most trading card games don't retain any sort of value after their initial purchase. Sometimes if it's a huge fad, people will be able to sell off harder to find cards for a good price... while it's still popular. But later on, you just sort of wonder if the money you sank into the cards was worth it. =/

Lesson I have learned: No more trading card sets for me.

I dont really think there is just one site to buy/sell diffrent kinds of cards. Stick with one, for example yu-gi-oh. Probably any yu-gi-oh forum has a trading/selling section, just post a topic there. Same with other series. I did that with my pokemon at pokemon2000.com

[quote name='guinaevere']You could try any local gaming shops. Or see if there are any online gaming stores that buy large lots.

Unfortunately, most trading card games don't retain any sort of value after their initial purchase. Sometimes if it's a huge fad, people will be able to sell off harder to find cards for a good price... while it's still popular. But later on, you just sort of wonder if the money you sank into the cards was worth it. =/

Lesson I have learned: No more trading card sets for me.[/quote]

Ummmm magic the gathering is in the top 5 most played trading card games in the world. If you spend enough time making a deck thats actually good,and if you enter a nationwide tournament u could win around 500k

bread's done
Back