I'm selling these fine leather jackOTTs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']Here, I'll just tell you what happens on House:
Someone comes in to the hospital with a mysterious disease that no one can figure out. House is put on the patient and he is puzzled with his "most shocking patient yet". Finally he figures out what it is but in order to cure it he will have to "use a shocking treatment that may be more dangerous than the disease". Everyone disagrees with him but he does it anyway and the patient is cured.
[/QUOTE]
:nottalking: Your hatred of House and Vanished really has me questioning your tastes. Vanished I can understand, it's not for everybody. But House is an amazing show and amazing is an understatement.

[quote name='dcfox']:nottalking: Your hatred of House and Vanished really has me questioning your tastes. Vanished I can understand, it's not for everybody. But House is an amazing show and amazing is an understatement.[/QUOTE] House is the only thing that's gotten me to watch TV all year, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. The character of House is great, but everything, and everyone, else are just props.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']House is the only thing that's gotten me to watch TV all year, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. The character of House is great, but everything, and everyone, else are just props.[/QUOTE]
House is the show, though. So that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back