I'm selling these fine leather jackOTTs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whistle2:| Your bandana is facing the wrong way.[/QUOTE]
You have no idea how long that took me. I was high off my ass and spent like an hour resizing that shit.

[quote name='Eviltude']You have no idea how long that took me. I was high off my ass and spent like an hour resizing that shit.[/quote]

Then go in MSPaint and click rotate and choose 180 degrees or something.

THAT GIRL IS POIIIIIISONNNNNNNNN

sorry. kickin' it 90s style with some bell biv devoe! it's been stuck in my head since an episode of scrubs tonight.

i'm going to start season 3 of scrubs right now.. seen it once.. can't wait to watch through it again!

OiNK is pretty cool. I just wish my internet wasn't so shitty around this area. My max upload rate is only 15 kb/s and my download is around 90 kb/s.

EDIT: I can't upload with bittornado or utorrent after I finished downloading the file. What the hell?

I can't upload after I finished downloading either. I'm using Azureus. My ratio is gonna get fucked.

Also, I made $70 in poker tonight. Holla.

What the hell is wrong with me. First day of my vacation and the latest I sleep is 7:30? I even went to bed late. I was up till 2 playing Cooking Mama and watching that Melancholy of something or other (can't bother to look up the name).

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It borders DC and Maryland which both definetly represent New England, thererfore Virginia is New England(ish) and also Southern(ish). You may live in quite possibly the worst state in the entire U.S.[/QUOTE]

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone from Maryland or DC who would claim themselves to be New Englanders. VA is in no way New England(ish).

[quote name='munch']I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone from Maryland or DC who would claim themselves to be New Englanders. VA is in no way New England(ish).[/quote]

MD or DC is NOT in any way New England nor is it part of the South. Right in the middle, in the what, in the middle.

Damnit, getting a shitty grade on HW is why online classes suck. The professor's "lecture" was confusing as all hell. Plus, I hate British Literature.

Woke up this morning, got out of bed and puked in my trashcan... work isn't looking good.

Ah well. The only positive thing waiting at work is my damn paycheck.

WLA 4 LIFE

[quote name='2poor']OiNK is pretty cool. I just wish my internet wasn't so shitty around this area. My max upload rate is only 15 kb/s and my download is around 90 kb/s.

EDIT: I can't upload with bittornado or utorrent after I finished downloading the file. What the hell?[/quote]

you've got OiNK?

i've been trying to find someone who can give me an invite out of curiousity.

[quote name='thebob101']MD or DC is NOT in any way New England nor is it part of the South. Right in the middle, in the what, in the middle.[/QUOTE]

Up until fairly recently, Washington DC was a very southern town. Hell, Maryland almost joined the South in the war of Northern agression (If that damn Abe Lincoln wouldn't have ignored the constitution). yes, there is a lot of sarcasm in that last sentence.

I think I've had pb&j every day for at least a week. And just because I already have the pic ...

howwedo0el.jpg

Your tastes in everything have slightly declined since you've found a mate.

For shame...

[quote name='Brak']Your tastes in everything have slightly declined since you've found a mate.

For shame...[/QUOTE] Hey, I have always loved peanut butter. :cool: :lol:

I'm impussy-whippable.

Much like Marty McFly, when called a "chicken", if a woman tells me what to do, I'll freeze dead in my tracks (from walking away from her), slowly turn around and say, "Don't you ever tell me what to do..."

Then I throw them down the basement steps.

I once got yelled at for buying a rap CD. Normally, this would somehow alter the musical tastes of a man forever... Me? I sat her down, explained to her - calmly - how she sucks for liking country and pop, and threw her down the basement steps.

I think I flipped the dinner table over, too, if I remember correctly.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']praise be to the pussy-whipped.

don't let em' getcha down![/QUOTE] Wouldn't I have to be getting some to be whipped? In a few hours it'll officially be three weeks. :lol:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoxytRqbHc[/media]
The crazy german kid finlly gets subtitled. Yes, you do need help.

Also, the game he was playing is Unreal 2004.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wouldn't I have to be getting some to be whipped? [/quote]

sadly, the whippest of the whipped are those who lack the poon.

[quote name='Brak']I'm impussy-whippable.

Much like Marty McFly, when called a "chicken", if a woman tells me what to do, I'll freeze dead in my tracks (from walking away from her), slowly turn around and say, "Don't you ever tell me what to do..."

Then I throw them down the basement steps.

I once got yelled at for buying a rap CD. Normally, this would somehow alter the musical tastes of a man forever... Me? I sat her down, explained to her - calmly - how she sucks for liking country and pop, and threw her down the basement steps.

I think I flipped the dinner table over, too, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Everyone knows that PS2 headset craftsmanship is shotty so it was no surprise when mine went out a few days ago. Finally had the time today to go pick up another one and went to 7 stores before I found one. Thats ok though, I'll get the last laugh.

I don't understand how the BowFlex commercials can honestly sit there and advertise that you'll get cut in about 6 weeks with 3 workouts a week at 20 minutes each.

That's only a fucking hour of working out a week, and they show pudgy assmaster tacotimes going from super fatass to hardass.

Meanwhile, I've been working out pretty hardcore for the last 2 months or so, and while I have toned up and built a good deal of muscle, I sure as hell have a long way to go before I could match those commercials, AND I work out generally between 1.5-2 hours at a time, 5-6 times a week.

And I wasn't exactly huge or anything before working out....

Oh well. Bullshit.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fun fact: Every item of clothing I'm wearing today is grey.[/QUOTE]

Shit, me too actually. Weird...

Hey, does anyone want to hear an example of ass-backwards thinking?

The classic show "The State" will have season one available on iTunes tomorrow (Tuesday 9/26). If they get enough sales, the other seasons will be released there and maybe on DVD.

Of course, the show is probably going to be re-scored, which sucks... and who the hell uses iTunes as a sales barometer? Stupid executives...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Shit, me too actually. Weird...

Hey, does anyone want to hear an example of ass-backwards thinking?

The classic show "The State" will have season one available on iTunes tomorrow (Tuesday 9/26). If they get enough sales, the other seasons will be released there and maybe on DVD.

Of course, the show is probably going to be re-scored, which sucks... and who the hell uses iTunes as a sales barometer? Stupid executives...[/QUOTE]

:shock:

So they're hoping enough people will settle and buy it on itunes so they can later sell DVDs to those same people? :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:shock:

So they're hoping enough people will settle and buy it on itunes so they can later sell DVDs to those same people? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Stupid fucking executives. I mean, they spent money on bringing in the cast for some ADR, and the cast re-scored the show because of music rights issues... and they're going to release this on iTunes?

I mean, I'd even buy the "butchered" DVD sets to show my support for the show, but iTunes? Yeah, I want to watch this awesome show on a tiny screen. :roll:

[quote name='crazytalkx']fuckk. Some guy two cars ahead of me on the freeway blew out his tire and flipped four times out of the road.[/QUOTE]

HOW ARE YOU POSTING FROM YOUR CAR!??!

[quote name='Tiphireth']That's crazytalk!

*rimshot*[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I narrowly avoided hitting the guy in front by a foot though, skillz.

Another reason not to use eBay:

People backing out after 1 day, even after using BIN.

People bitching "OMFG I NEED THIS BY _____" when you clearly stated you were allowing 3-5 business days to ship.

I'm sure most people know these already.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I'm huge.

I mean I'm a ripped fucking beast.

My secret?

I'm not wearing any panties.
[/QUOTE]
Shit, that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been wearing two pairs of panties when I work out. One pair of man panties to keep my junk in place and another one so I can feel sexy as I work out. It's no wonder I'm not seeing any results. #-o

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl:

I narrowly avoided hitting the guy in front by a foot though, skillz.[/quote]

Respec'. When I was driving to salt lake, a truck in front of me dropped a few bales of hay off the back (We're talking those 8' tall, 9' wide cylindrical bales) of his bed, and I go 'Whoashit' and without thinking, swerved into the left lane... right between like a Mazda SUV and a little Civic or something, with nary a few feet of room in front and back. That was all the adrenaline I needed for the next few years, sho 'nuff. Eventually we passed the apparently unawares truck driver and pulled off to catch my breath.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I'm not sure why but I'm very attracted to Rachel Ray.[/quote]

Cause she's hot and can cook? Duh!:roll:

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I'm not sure why but I'm very attracted to Rachel Ray.[/quote]
She can cook better than any man (Except Chen Kinichi from Iron Chef), find sweet places to eat for cheap, and can't be horrible in the sack. She's not bad looking (although I haven't seen her since the 40$ a Day show)... Why not have the hots for her? :lol:

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I'm not sure why but I'm very attracted to Rachel Ray.[/QUOTE]

Isn't she the kinda THICK cook?

she's good but the girls with the tv shows before (milf) and after (italian chick who's always showing cleavage) rachel are hotter.

The "Tour of the Island" race on TDU is a freakin' beast. A solid 46 minutes later, and I now have a gold cup for it and will never have to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back