I'm thinking of trading my Wii for a PS3. What's my best deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks op this is deal is amazing. Bustin you balls bitch. Sell wii on ebay for around $350 and buy the ps3 at kmart for $549

The wii to me is pretty underwhelming. The controller isn't nearly as responsive as I had hoped it would be. Regardless, I'm sure it's probably the greatest thing ever in gaming to some of you. I'm not here to debate any of that. I'm here for some CAG help on what my best deal would be to trade a Wii for a PS3? I have a 250 rating on Ebay, so that's an option. I just didn't know if there were any trade in offers since Wii's are selling at a much faster paced than the PS3.

Thanks for the help ahead of time. Oh and I want the 60 GB PS3.

[quote name='panasonic'] Sell wii on ebay for around $350 [/quote]

Yeah, right. I haven't seen a NEW Wii sell for that much for weeks, let alone a used one.

[quote name='Malik112099']i see people on craigslist willing to trade their PS3 straight up for a Wii all the time[/quote]

WOW. People are willing to do that? I'd trade my Wii for a PS3 but seems risky meeting someone. If I did that, I'd meet at a store or something but you'd have to test the PS3 to know what it is working...

[quote name='Logain8955']Your best deal for trading a Wii towards a PS3 is a good slap upside the head.

Then you should realize you're being retarded.[/QUOTE]

QFT

[quote name='mikej012']Yeah, right. I haven't seen a NEW Wii sell for that much for weeks, let alone a used one.[/quote]

i saw one end sunday morning at 365 with 25 shipping

[quote name='panasonic']i saw one end sunday morning at 365 with 25 shipping[/quote]

Was it JUST the Wii, or with a bunch of other extras? All the ones I've seen are selling around MSRP.

[quote name='mikej012']Was it JUST the Wii, or with a bunch of other extras? All the ones I've seen are selling around MSRP.[/quote]

just system check ebay now they end at avg $315 to 335 with 30 to 40 shipping

[quote name='panasonic']just system check ebay now they end at avg $315 to 335 with 30 to 40 shipping[/quote]

I have been and still am. The only ones I'm seeing that end over 300 come with a game or extra remote.

Anyway, my point is that although you may see the random auction end a little higher than 270 or so, it's not the norm from what I'm seeing anymore.

Edit: Wow, never mind. Now that I'm checking them after they've ended, it looks like they really shoot up at the last second. I guess I stand corrected.

[quote name='super d']you should trade your wii for a plugged-in hairdryer while in your bathtub[/QUOTE]

I think folks must make posts like this after they've had sex with their console. Anyway, I ask the mods to lock this thread. I posted here with the same questions after I realized I had posted in the wrong forum with this original one. Thanks.

[quote name='BlizzFan']I think folks must make posts like this after they've had sex with their console. Anyway, I ask the mods to lock this thread. I posted here with the same questions after I realized I had posted in the wrong forum with this original one. Thanks.[/quote]

some people thing the blue light is inviting and just have their way with it, fanboys.:cool:

Paying a premium for mostly used consoles or even a new one is something I would never do. There really isn't much to do on the Wii in terms of actual good Wii games because there really aren't any -- gamecube games and I suppose VC if you don't care about the pricing.

You're telling me Trauma Center, Zelda, and Wario Ware aren't good games? Not to mention that more games will of course flood out for it - the Wii is such a huge hit in Japan, the developers just need a little time to catch up.

[quote name='eastx']You're telling me Trauma Center, Zelda, and Wario Ware aren't good games?[/quote]Mah gosh. So what if he doesn't like them?

People have different taste. I like the color pink, chances are many folks around here don't. My taste in colors isn't insulting fans of the color blue. Why should the OP wanting a PS3 be taken so personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back