Important Reminder. Stamp Increase.

greenbags125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know this isn't a gaming deal but I posted this so on this forum so the max amount of people can see this. Stamps will be going up from 37cents to 39cents on January 9, 2006. Just a friendly reminder.

Can't you put something like "....about stamps" at the end of your thread title? Then people will know what they need to be reminded about.

Yes, I got a great surprise when I went to mail out a group of packages this week. I paid like 5 dollars more.

This mainly stinks since people already complain about postage rates on here and ebay. Now it all becomes more of a hassle.

[quote name='Pijaibros']Yes, I got a great surprise when I went to mail out a group of packages this week. I paid like 5 dollars more.[/QUOTE]

But the rates don't increase until this Sunday... :whistle2:k

For me I do mostly 1st class parcels with electronic DC so it's only an increase of ~one penny per ounce plus another two cents or so. Not too bad.

Well, 2 cents isn't bad. However, I was mainly posting this to remind those who regularly send mail via stamp to buy some 2 cent stamps to cover the difference.

I had to mail some items today so I went to the Post Office today. It was crazy, by the time I left there were at least 12 people in line (there is only 1 clerk at this Post Office). Everyone was buying the new stamps and there were signs up saying they were out of 2 cent stamps. It's like everyone waited until the last possible second.

bread's done
Back