(In stock) (NEW) Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (PS2) $9.99 + ship + tax @ bby.com

[quote name='62t']damn i got it for $15 last year[/QUOTE]

Still a good deal at $15.

I played the demo and loved it. I never bought it because I hear you can beat it in 6 hours or so. This $10 price is awesome.

[quote name='Graystone']Still a good deal at $15.

I played the demo and loved it. I never bought it because I hear you can beat it in 6 hours or so. This $10 price is awesome.[/quote]

I beat Genji in a little over 5 hours. That's really the main problem with this game to me, otherwise it was highly enjoyable and worth the $12 I payed for it last year. :applause:

So tempting. After tax and shipping, it comes out to almost $13. I'd pick up in store but $1.99 ground shipping is cheaper than paying $3.50 to get to BB. I must resist.....cannot add to cart.......

[quote name='62t']damn i got it for $15 last year[/QUOTE]

I think you can live with $15 ? If you paid $50 it would be worth of a post... $15 is still a great deal...

So wait, can I not just go in a pick it up for that price?

Or do I have to order it and pickup at a store, forcing me to use a credit card?

[quote name='Chrono72090']So wait, can I not just go in a pick it up for that price?

Or do I have to order it and pickup at a store, forcing me to use a credit card?[/QUOTE]

It should be that price in store as well.

[quote name='Chrono72090']I was at BB on sunday, and I'm pretty sure I saw it for 20 or 30... Not sure though.

I might check it out.[/QUOTE]

Lazy stores not updating the price tag... 99.9% of the time BB and BB online have the exact same prices. And if there is a problem, show them on the website where its 9.99 and they'll honor that.

Or take the print out to Circuit City, and after the 110% price match (CC charges 39.99 for it I believe) you can get it for $6.99.

[quote name='Roufuss']Lazy stores not updating the price tag... 99.9% of the time BB and BB online have the exact same prices. And if there is a problem, show them on the website where its 9.99 and they'll honor that.

Or take the print out to Circuit City, and after the 110% price match (CC charges 39.99 for it I believe) you can get it for $6.99.[/quote]
The GoW and GT4 price drops @ BB that happened this week down to $19.99 weren't shelf-tagged when I went to one BB. Most likely, Genji should still say $19.99 on the shelf tag (they shouldn't be higher, since it's been $19.99 for a while).

Great game, just the overall value was lacking at full price. Picked it up 3 months ago when it frst hit $19.99 and was very happy with it. Probably pop it in again soon.

just finished this the other day. Great game! definitely worth 9.99.

Just played the demo yesterday and enjoyed it, was considering it for $30 upcoming at TRU, so awesome find, thanks!

Wow, seems like all the BB near me have it in stock. Maybe they did buy too much... Think I'll go pick up a copy, thanks OP!

just return from BB, the game was marked $19.99 but came out 9.99 after scanned, so I picked up one just for the heck of it. Plenty in stock..

[quote name='kell']Thanks OP. PMed at CC and got it for $7.99. Good deal.[/quote]

I PMed that PM at Best Buy B&M and got it for $5 and a hug.

Best Buy Permanent Price Changes almost always print up on Monday Mornings. Everyone once in awhile you will get them mid-week such as GOW and GT4 but yeah. Depending on your Best Buy and location of it, you may get market price drops also due to someone else in the area having it cheaper. Those are only for a selective period of time though.

Haha got 2 at circuit city for 7.99. They hated the pricematching. "wow...you did your research..." Take the CC. Thanx OP and CAGS!

[quote name='kevzik']Haha got 2 at circuit city for 7.99. They hated the pricematching. "wow...you did your research..." Take the CC. Thanx OP and CAGS![/QUOTE]
I got "That's a really good pricematch!"

Scored my copy at the South County store in MO (St. Louis area). $4.99 after $5 RZ cert. :D Two left there, if anyone's keeping track.

The two odd things were that they were actually marked $9.99 and they weren't in the anti-theft cases. Guess if it's less than $10, they're not worried about them getting stolen? :rofl:

damn, what with the $10 off gun coupon and this, there adds two more games to my growing list of games that are waiting in line to be played

[quote name='Kendal']I got this free in the buy 2 get 1 deal at TRU. It is still sealed.[/QUOTE]

You know what's funny... I did this same thing, bought this game and two other ones at that TRU buy 2 get 1 free. I think it was Genji, Jak X, and Blitz: The League.... I figure that, over time, I could do alot better then $80 for all three games, and returned them all a week later... I knew they would tank in price eventually.

So far, I've gotten:

Genji - $15
Jak X - $10

Just waiting on a deal for Blitz where I can nab it for under $20 :D

That TRU deal is a ripoff, every game I bought from it went on sale and I could have scored it cheaper elsewhere... the only one that hasn't is Soul Calibur 3, out of nine games.

[quote name='sigmano9']damn, what with the $10 off gun coupon and this, there adds two more games to my growing list of games that are waiting in line to be played[/quote]

yeah seriously in the past week i've picked up...

ff 1and2 gba
psychonauts
time crisis crisis zone
amplitude
xiii
and then genji through this deal. plus im going to hit up a few more sears and circuit city's tomorrow.

[quote name='Roufuss']You know what's funny... I did this same thing, bought this game and two other ones at that TRU buy 2 get 1 free. I think it was Genji, Jak X, and Blitz: The League.... I figure that, over time, I could do alot better then $80 for all three games, and returned them all a week later... I knew they would tank in price eventually.

So far, I've gotten:

Genji - $15
Jak X - $10

Just waiting on a deal for Blitz where I can nab it for under $20 :D

That TRU deal is a ripoff, every game I bought from it went on sale and I could have scored it cheaper elsewhere... the only one that hasn't is Soul Calibur 3, out of nine games.[/quote]

I got the following:

Burnout 4, Soul Calibur III, Ratchet: Deadlock, SSX4, Genji and Shadow of the Colossus. SSX4 and Genji went down in price fast, but the others are holding their prices. I wish I didn't get SSX4, it is such a let down. :( 4 out of 6 isn't too bad though(for holding close to their original price). I like to think that the two free ones were SSX4 and Genji. It is the only way I can sleep at night and not feel like I just got it in the ass from a giant cartoon giraffe.

Wish I thought of pricematching at CC but I used the 10% coupon so it's no big deal. Thanks OP. Even if I don't like the game, it's got $8 trade in value at GS so I barely lose out.

bread's done
Back