(In-store only)$15 Giftcard w/Pur of Dark Souls 2, $1.75 soda(Coke products) & a $5 Pack Perky Jerky @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
IN-STORE ONLY
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/dark-souls-ii-offer-119716

The CE should stack with this if scanned my guess is since it`s sold out online that`s why it`s not showing. You can always make a post of the forums one of the mods there can make it right.

Not sure how much Perky Jerky cost but I`d guess $5ish & soda`s are close to $2 I think never bought food from BB except candy as a filler to meet a spending requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also remember that you get 15% off a guide when purchasing it at the same time. Got the Wind Waker CE guide for $10 with that and my half off coupon.

So I just went to best buy to pick up a couple of blu-rays I bought using in-store pickup. I wasn't paying attention to what the CSR was doing as I was busy talking to the gaming reps. I just got into my car and looked over my stuff and noticed my pre-order for Dark Souls II Black armor Edition in the bag. Guess I don't have to come back for the midnight launch of titanfall to pick it up anymore, downside is that I didn't get to try the jerky + coke thing for the extra $15.

image.jpg
Wait. DSII is rated teen? Is Dark Souls? That seems wrong.

I'm good. :rofl:

Also remember that you get 15% off a guide when purchasing it at the same time. Got the Wind Waker CE guide for $10 with that and my half off coupon.
!!! Does Best Buy carry the Wind Waker CE guide? I'll have to check. That would certainly push me a little further into considering the Gamers Club Unlocked deal if I can get half-off it. (Plus 15% off if I buy some random game.)

Not too bad of a haul.  Picked up my BA PS3 ($48 a/GCU), turkey jerky (on clearance for $2.99), cherry coke ($1.79 plus 5 cents CRV) and PMed CE guide ($20.99 Amazon).  Used $55 in certs, paid $20.xx via trade credit and got back $12.20 GC (funny math due to RZ use).  Very satisfied with outcome.

!!! Does Best Buy carry the Wind Waker CE guide? I'll have to check. That would certainly push me a little further into considering the Gamers Club Unlocked deal if I can get half-off it. (Plus 15% off if I buy some random game.)
My store still had some and I also used my 50% off guide on it last month. Might be YMMV though as not all of the stores have them and they won't show up on the stock inventory as they typically have had less than 3 in stock.

As a heads up for those that haven't gone yet. My store (Tuttle Crossing in Columbus, OH) had the turkey variant of perky jerky on clearance for $2.99.

it's only a couple bucks but every little bit helps.

Wasn't planning on picking up DS2 this early because of Titanfall, but hey a day 1 game w/ steelbook for $38 clinched it for me

Oh and they jerky wasn't bad. Decent taste and is one of the softer jerky I have had.
same here Turkey flavor was clearance to 2.99, no sign on price drop either, in Arlington/Falls Church, Virginia. Saw only 1 other Steele book black armor edition left and the Bailey Crossroads store for PS3. Did not check 360

Well I did just say I got it there didn't I? On sale for $28 this week (assuming it's just this week) and the 15% off on top of it. Store locator probably won't do much for you since they won't likely have more than one (if any) left.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd-collectors-edition-game-guide-nintendo-wii-u/1699039.p?id=1219060685846&skuId=1699039&st=wind%20waker%20hd&lp=2&cp=1

Yep, all sold out. Shiet. Do you happen to know if the 50% off strategy guide coupon that comes with the Gamers Unlocked plan work online?

This is stupid...

Just got titanfall bundle and was stoked to set it up and play titanfall all night. While I was there I of course picked up DS2. Was all set to play TF when I got home from work but watched some DS2 reviews.

Getting some really high praise already. So did I honestly just pick up a $500 system to have my excitement dashed by a 360 game?

I think I'll have the best of both worlds. Snap DS2 while playing TF. That way I can play DS2 during those long waits between games

Here's the thread I was looking for....

Anyone run into a situation where their store didn't stock "Perky Jerky"? Not only was my store unaware of the promo the only brand of beef jerky they stock is "Jack's...".

I was wondering if anyone had any luck doing a substituion? Also does this work on the Black Armor edition? I already made my purchase for the game but was wondering if I went back in and bought a bag of "whatever" brand beef jerky and a coke if they'd give me a $15GC

Damn, Wish I had known about the turkey jerky price difference to save the extra $2 lol. I enjoyed my Coke and likely would've bought one during the day anyway but I hate all kinds of jerky so I'm just gonna give it to my cousin who loves that nasty crap lol. Still, ignoring the Coke since as I said I would've bought one anyway, $5 for some gift jerky in exchange for a $15 gift card is great. Now on to actually finishing Dark Souls 1 so I can actually start Dark Souls 2 sometime soon lol.

Anyone run into a situation where their store didn't stock "Perky Jerky"? Not only was my store unaware of the promo the only brand of beef jerky they stock is "Jack's...".

I was wondering if anyone had any luck doing a substituion? Also does this work on the Black Armor edition? I already made my purchase for the game but was wondering if I went back in and bought a bag of "whatever" brand beef jerky and a coke if they'd give me a $15GC
They just took $15 off each of my CEs and I still bought the drinks. Someone else mentioned they gave them an $8 GC.

Yes it works with the Black Armor since it's the same and the two BBYs I was at today only saw two non Black Armor editions. Will probably make you do a return/rebuy so take the game with you and the original receipt.

Can't answer your question regarding the substitution but it definitely works with the Black Armor edition. They canceled my in store pickup order and rung the game (BA Edition) up together with the Coke and jerky and the gift card promo came up. My Best Buy was completely oblivious to the promo as well though and looked at me funny when I mentioned getting a gift card for buying coke and jerky lol.

No one at the store I went to knew what I was talking about or how if the computer would auto credit me the deal. I pulled up the website on my phone showing it was in store only and they passed it around to 6 different people trying to work out the details and get the deal going.

So little was known that I bought EXACTLY what was pictured, regular Perky Jerky & a Coke would've prefered the clearanced Turkey Perky Jerkey but they advised I not in case it screwed with the computer.

Not a good sign when the consumer is more informed on deals than the people who work there.

But got a 20% discount on it cause I bought the $60 Unlocked membership at the same time so it all came out pretty nicely.

No one at the store I went to knew what I was talking about or how if the computer would auto credit me the deal. I pulled up the website on my phone showing it was in store only and they passed it around to 6 different people trying to work out the details and get the deal going.

So little was known that I bought EXACTLY what was pictured, regular Perky Jerky & a Coke would've prefered the clearanced Turkey Perky Jerkey but they advised I not in case it screwed with the computer.

Not a good sign when the consumer is more informed on deals than the people who work there.

But got a 20% discount on it cause I bought the $60 Unlocked membership at the same time so it all came out pretty nicely.
Well like most deals at most stores you should have just gotten the stuff you wanted and known worked with the deal and left the rest to the computer. Only mention stuff like that when it doesn't work, makes it more complicated otherwise.

Just had a great experience with my BB trip.
Went to target first, got COD ghosts on xbone, price matched at guest services, used cartwheel coupon, and red card. Traded it into BB for a $45GC.

Returned/Canceled my DS2 CE that was waiting pickup from pre-order. Was able to find clearance perky jerky for 2.99 and a coke for 1.79.
Repurchased the CE with GCU and got a $15GC.

Only downside was the CE box was torn and beat to hell. I was the only store preorder and the manager wouldn't comp me for the box. Probably gonna call CS tomorrow and see if I can get a $10 credit.

Only downside was the CE box was torn and beat to hell. I was the only store preorder and the manager wouldn't comp me for the box. Probably gonna call CS tomorrow and see if I can get a $10 credit.
Yeah, the three I saw today (including the two I bought) were all in quite rough shape and two of them had tears.

Yeah, the three I saw today (including the two I bought) were all in quite rough shape and two of them had tears.
The manager looked at me and was like...."you want a credit......for the box.....? No, sorry".
He offered to order me another one and I told him it would just end up the same way so no, thank you.

If you return/rebuy will that count as 1 for the 3 per title GCU policy? I preordered the BA Edition and the CE, was hoping to take advantage of this promo.

For anyone who isn't sure, you can use your GCU discount on the game + get the $15 gift card on top of it. Amazing deal.

If you return/rebuy will that count as 1 for the 3 per title GCU policy? I preordered the BA Edition and the CE, was hoping to take advantage of this promo.
Most likely since it's going to count as buying the game again. I would try to explain this to the manager and see if they would be understanding and work with you.

Do you still get the 20% off discount as well for being unlocked?
Yes, he did both because I would have gotten both to begin with and it wasn't an either or deal. So they put my RZ info in and then he took another $15 off that.

Went to grab this deal for a friend this afternoon and they didn't have a single copy of the game in the store. Employee stock checker showed they had it for both platforms but no one could find them. Saw 2 other people looking for it as well while I was there so i'm glad I preordered. Going to make sure I PO every game I want now their shelves look bare.

Was able to return/re-buy my black armor edition and got the deal no problem (jerky was on clearance too for 2.99 like others have mentioned)

I also price matched the collector's edition guide to amazon for $21 and used the gift card, which came down to a cool $8 after tax.

And then I realized I could've stacked 15% off the guide if I bought everything at once. Still a CAG in training   :wall:

Thanks for posting OP!!!

Was able to return/re-buy my black armor edition and got the deal no problem (jerky was on clearance too for 2.99 like others have mentioned)

I also price matched the collector's edition guide to amazon for $21 and used the gift card, which came down to a cool $8 after tax.

And then I realized I could've stacked 15% off the guide if I bought everything at once. Still a CAG in training :wall:

Thanks for posting OP!!!
That 15% discount wouldn't of stacked since you did the price match so $21 amazon price or $30 after 15% best buy price yea the $21 a better deal

So is anyone actually playing the game? lol

I've sunk some time into it and its really good. They made some things easier (can clear out an area and no respawns) and some things tougher (dying takes away the max health you can have as hallow builds up)

Bosses I've killed aren't quite as good as the first (yet) but are good none the less.

Over all I'm really glad I got this game as I questioned getting it as I just got the titanfall bundle. That and the steel book is awesome. One of the better ones I've gotten in a while. Looks nice set beside my UMvC steelbook

Oh and a big tip (not really spoiler worthy but just in case

****£££££SPOILER%%%%%****

The merchant you can sell you junk to will only be there ONCE. After you talk to him he will move on. Meaning you can really waste this early on. He looks like a big, fat, rotund man with a silverish helm.

That 15% discount wouldn't of stacked since you did the price match so $21 amazon price or $30 after 15% best buy price yea the $21 a better deal
Yep so I bought it separately with the GC and instead bought a hardcover Titanfall guide and got the 15% off (twice) on the sale price.

bread's done
Back