Incase you guys haven't heard, GHIII is finally getting AMAZING DLC. 7/24 and 8/21

sleepy180

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
July 24, 2008 - Virtuoso Track Pack
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168928

Joe Satriani's - "Surfing with the Alien"
Steve Vai's - "For the Love of God"
Buckethead - "Soothsayer"

August 21, 2008 - Dragonforce Track Pack
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101481

"Heroes Of Our Time"
"Operation Ground And Pound"
"Revolution Deathsquad"

September 2008 - Metallica Full Album
http://metallica.com/index.asp?item=601007

Metallica's new album "Death Magnetic"

Time to wipe the dust off your old plastic guitars and get your fingers ready to be raped!

Poor wii and ps2 owners =(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sleepy180']
Joe Satriani's - "Surfing with the Alien"
Steve Vai's - "For the Love of God"
[/quote]

fuck... Im going to have to buy GHIII

Damn those are some good tracks, i hope the new Metallica album kicks ass.

I'm torn between getting some of these tracks, or only buying Rock band tracks. It seems to be the general consensus that gh3 dlc will be worthless in gh4, where it will carry over from rb1 to 2............. i think i gotta pick up a few of these tracks though

if GH III DLC was sold individually, i would get that Buckethead song in a heartbeat, but i dont want the other 2 song, and it sucks ass that you cant play GHIII DLC in GH IV, so i will stick with my 170 RB Songs

[quote name='REL1203']if GH III DLC was sold individually, i would get that Buckethead song in a heartbeat, but i dont want the other 2 song, and it sucks ass that you cant play GHIII DLC in GH IV, so i will stick with my 170 RB Songs[/quote]
I thought you could. I think it's not playable in Aerosmith though.

feel ripped off? This so far is the best track pack. But i can understand some people feeling ripped off because the songs are hard as hell. I failed all 3 songs at like 30% 50% and forgot the last one. To me they are like through the fire and flames and devil went down to georgia. So impossibly hard that i probably will never beat them. But they are awesome songs and it is fun trying. I'de rather have these type of songs that i can't beat then slow boring coldplay or no doubt packs like they've been releasing.

I give this track pack a 10/10.

[quote name='sleepy180']feel ripped off? This so far is the best track pack. But i can understand some people feeling ripped off because the songs are hard as hell. I failed all 3 songs at like 30% 50% and forgot the last one. To me they are like through the fire and flames and devil went down to georgia. So impossibly hard that i probably will never beat them. But they are awesome songs and it is fun trying. I'de rather have these type of songs that i can't beat then slow boring coldplay or no doubt packs like they've been releasing.

I give this track pack a 10/10.[/quote]

I was talking about the contents of this thread....

One good track pack doesn't constitute AMAZING DLC!!!!111!

[quote name='Kendal']I was talking about the contents of this thread....

One good track pack doesn't constitute AMAZING DLC!!!!111![/QUOTE]

I didn't say anything about previous DLC. Yes they do mostly suck and i would like my money back also, but the thread says "FINALLY GETTING," alluding to the fact that the next 3 packs are in the realm of "AMAZING" for many guitar hero fans and have been requested for a long time.

The Buckethead, Satriani and Vai is great. The others are hardly amazing, let alone good.

Also, there has been some good DLC in the past, but I still don't inderstand why you are bringing that up...

bread's done
Back