iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

Wrath of the Titans [UltraViolet] (N) $1
:br: UP 2D [Disc + Case Only] (LN) $1
:br: Wrath of Titans 3D [Disc Only] $1
Rayman Origins Vita $5

Can somebody tell me what the draw of "Steelbooks" without the game? I see these all the time on here, is it like something people collect? How come none of them ever come with the game? I'm genuinely curious

[quote name='therealdanhill']Can somebody tell me what the draw of "Steelbooks" without the game? I see these all the time on here, is it like something people collect? How come none of them ever come with the game? I'm genuinely curious[/QUOTE]

A lot of times they're bonuses in other countries and we get just the cases due to region coding.

Iron Man (2-Disc) (FYE Exclusive) SteelBook (LN) $2
Wrath of the Titans 3D (Best Buy Exclusive) SteelBook [Case Only] $2
Little Deviants (VG) $1
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook + Pre-Order Bonus Pack (Amazon.de Exclusive) $5
Diablo III (Future Shop Exclusive) Steelbook (LN) $6

Prototype 2 (Best Buy Exclusive) SteelBook [Case Only] $2
Assassin's Creed III (GameStop Exclusive) SteelBook [Case Only] $3
Darkness II (Europe Exclusive) SteelBook [Case Only] (LN) $2

[quote name='therealdanhill']Can somebody tell me what the draw of "Steelbooks" without the game? I see these all the time on here, is it like something people collect? How come none of them ever come with the game? I'm genuinely curious[/QUOTE]

I can't really speak on behalf of anyone else, but I loved Diablo 3 so much that I collect things from the series. I have never done this with any other game series, so its just a collectors thing for me. But I know other people like to get them for all games, just as part of their collection. Not my thing. Diablo 3 is the only game I have ever bought a collector's edition for.

[quote name='EveningNewbs']Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $1

Also, can I see a pic of the L4D2 bat? I tried Google and couldn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay. http://m1260.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/iceman426/Mobile%20Uploads/fa2fb5b2.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

:br: Invincible (G) $1
:br: Night at the Museum (G) $1

:br: Godzilla (LN) $1
:br: Starship Troopers (LN) $1

:br: Cop Out [Rental copy] (VG) $1
:br: Jonah HEX [Rental copy] (VG) $1
:br: The Last Exorcism (VG) $1
:br: Lethal Weapon (VG) $1
:br: Splice [Rental copy] (VG) $1

:br: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2-Disc) (N) $1
:br: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest (2-Disc) (N) $1
:br: Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (2-Disc) (N) $1

:br: UP 2D [2-Disc + Case Only] (LN) $2
:br: UP (Best Buy Exclusive) Jumbo SteelBook [Case Only] (A) $1
:br: Wrath of Titans 2D [Disc Only] (LN) http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=212898$2
:br: Wrath of Titans 3D [Disc Only] (LN) http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=9350$2

:br: Dragon Ball Z: Broly/Broly Second Coming (Double Feature) (LN) $1
:br: Tsubasa RESERVoir Chronicles: Season 1 S.A.V.E. (N) $1
:br: Tsubasa RESERVoir Chronicles: Season 2 S.A.V.E. (N) $1
:dvd: Cromartie High School: Complete Collection (LN) $1

Little Deviants (VG) - $2
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (GameStop Exclusive) Red Baseball Cap Hat (N) - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NoelVermillion']Rouroni Kenshin figurine (G)----------cage, can i see a pic from the inside of the box?[/QUOTE]

I included the back of the box. I'm guessing the other item is an instruction booklet since the flip side shows nothing but Japanese text.

004.jpg

I wanted to chime in with a few things about the items I listed:

1. Family Guy: Volume 4 is a new AND SEALED copy I bought directly from Amazon.com's Black Friday sale a year ago.

2. To whomever wins the Lego Star Wars 3 game voucher, I am willing to PM the code to eliminate shipping costs.

3. The album name of the Uncle Kracker CD is "Double Wide".

bread's done
Back