Indiana Deals Thread

[quote name='Samurai T']There is no Game Rush yet in Fort Wayne, I believe, unless one Blockbuster just added one not too long ago. I wish there was though.[/QUOTE]

i talked to a few managers at blockbusters and they told me.. Fort wayne will never have a Gamerush. The market is overcrowed and the nearest one you will find is Indy.

I checked with EB today. Tomorrow they start offering $70 for the DS on tradein from the 30th to the 4th. Then it's back down to $40 I think.
They say more DS Lite's by the weekend.

I got a NSMB at JP EB today.

[quote name='Samurai T']There is no Game Rush yet in Fort Wayne, I believe, unless one Blockbuster just added one not too long ago. I wish there was though.[/quote]

I trade in games to regular Blockbusters all the time...I don't think they take GBA/DS games or systems though for some reason. They also don't sell DS games new. It seems like a system that would be their best seller considering it's aimed at all ages and the games are cheap enough for impulse purchases. Who understands Blockbuster's business practices though?

[quote name='Rictor']I trade in games to regular Blockbusters all the time...I don't think they take GBA/DS games or systems though for some reason. They also don't sell DS games new. It seems like a system that would be their best seller considering it's aimed at all ages and the games are cheap enough for impulse purchases. Who understands Blockbuster's business practices though?[/QUOTE]

what is sort of stupid is they Rent Xbox 360 games Yet no Ds games. I would say there are many more people with DS games then 360s. One manager also told me they will stop carrying PSP games very shortly (they will still have the old ones BUt they will no longer get new games for it)

stores i hit

maplecrest -- was told i was only 1 out of a handful that rents PSP games
Dupont- was told i was about the only person who rents PSP game
COldwater_-- hasnt had a new PSP game in a long long time i never rent there

[quote name='slidecage']what is sort of stupid is they Rent Xbox 360 games Yet no Ds games. I would say there are many more people with DS games then 360s. One manager also told me they will stop carrying PSP games very shortly (they will still have the old ones BUt they will no longer get new games for it)

stores i hit

COldwater_-- hasnt had a new PSP game in a long long time i never rent there[/quote]

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that these are the smaller games in the current generation. Just a thought. Thus making them far easier to lose than 360 games.

Check out some of the deals I score @ US37 Ebgames!
Used X-Men: The Official Game(360), Used Dead or Alive 4(360), and Used Tomb Raider(360) for $100 with tax.
Also got Used New Super Mario Bros.(DS), Used Phonex Wright(DS), and Used Trauma Center(DS) for $65 with tax.
Plus this weeked, you get extra $10 credit when you trade in 3 games (2005 or older sports titles, demo discs, and wrestling titles are excluded) for PS2, XBOX, Gamecube, DS, or PSP. Plus there is not limit to how set of 3 you can trade in at once. I will get rid of Max Payne, Mace Griffin, Rainbow Six 3, BMX XXX, State of Emergency, and Def Jam Vendetta for around $28.60 ($1 each + $20 BONUS * 10% Extra with EB EDGE card)

[quote name='slidecage']i talked to a few managers at blockbusters and they told me.. Fort wayne will never have a Gamerush. The market is overcrowed and the nearest one you will find is Indy.[/QUOTE]That sounds about right. I heard from Target's manager that Fort Wayne will never see a Super Target, due to the same situation.
[quote name='slidecage']what is sort of stupid is they Rent Xbox 360 games Yet no Ds games. I would say there are many more people with DS games then 360s. One manager also told me they will stop carrying PSP games very shortly (they will still have the old ones BUt they will no longer get new games for it)

stores i hit

COldwater_-- hasnt had a new PSP game in a long long time i never rent there[/QUOTE]Well, it doesn't surprise me because Blockbuster didn't rent GBA games anymore. There could be some issue with them and Nintendo, being catridge based, or I dunno. Actually, I do see Xbox 360 games rented all the time, but I'm talking about the one on Jefferson.

Hmm, the Blockbuster on Jefferson, the only one I go to, still gets in brand new PSP games (They got Field Commander and Lemmings in). I'll admit they aren't rented anywhere near as much as all other platforms, but I see them getting checked out. I've rented a bunch there. Although I know the manager there, I haven't talked to him. I remember one of the managers there was Rob at one time, who use to be one of the managers at McVan's (who had the dreadlocks, but cut them off when working at Blockbuster).

Well, I actually got there at 10am, but I kept figuring CC opened at 11am, so I did other things. I went to CC at 10:30am and saw they opened at 10am. Well, I went there and didn't see much. The only game I wanted, that I saw, was NFS Underground: Rivals, for PSP. I would like Exit for PSP, but not sure if I would have found it in Fort Wayne either.

I don't remember seing many psp games at the FW CC. The only interesting one was darkstalkers. I got:

Sword of Mana
Sigma Star Saga
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
HL2 (xbox)
Wild arms 4

I saw Darkstalkers at CC in Lafayette, but I already bought it a few months ago at Meijer for $16.

Wild Arms 4, FFTA, and Sword of Mana are great games, but I already had them.

Have you guys checked out Atomic Comics & Games on Coliseum?
(they a little past PB Sports (and K's merch) on the north side of the street.
Looks like they've got a little selection. Some older consoles. I saw a Dreamcast, N64, and Xbox in the case, a few PSP and Xbox titles.

[quote name='Samurai T']Well, I actually got there at 10am, but I kept figuring CC opened at 11am, so I did other things. I went to CC at 10:30am and saw they opened at 10am. Well, I went there and didn't see much. The only game I wanted, that I saw, was NFS Underground: Rivals, for PSP. I would like Exit for PSP, but not sure if I would have found it in Fort Wayne either.[/QUOTE]

only 3 games at fort wayne

darkstalkers
Nhl hockey
and
Nba showdown

it was a major flop for psp games.

[quote name='slidecage']only 3 games at fort wayne

darkstalkers
Nhl hockey
and
Nba showdown

it was a major flop for psp games.[/QUOTE]I guess the one in Lafayette was pretty good for PSP games, because it had all of them, except for Exit. I might just buy Exit at Best Buy for $19.99.

stores i hit

COldwater_-- hasnt had a new PSP game in a long long time i never rent there[/quote]

It costs something like $8-9 to rent a video game at Blockbuster here. I rarely pay more than $10 for a video game for any system thanks to this site and garage sales. Makes more sense for me just to buy. I usually make a profit when I get rid of my games due to my bargain hunting. I'll make some exceptions...like I'll pay $30 for a game like Phoenix Wright if I know I can pop it on Ebay after I play it and break even or make a profit.

[quote name='erehwon']Have any of you guys hit TRU yet? I saw that post about a big TRU sale.[/QUOTE]I plan to come home to Fort Wayne, in two days, so I'll take a look.

[quote name='erehwon']Have any of you guys hit TRU yet? I saw that post about a big TRU sale.[/QUOTE]

went there today and there was nothing on sale. besides a few 35 MM cameras for 2.98 each.

they had 1 castlevaina double pack for 29.99

For anyone in Indianapolis, across from the greenwood park mall, next to the Gamerush, there's a Radioshack that's closing and has some really really cheap deals. I just got this headset for my phone for $3 and it's originally $30. They were also giving away $10 off next purchase greater than $20 coupons.

Anyone here heard of Xscape in Ft Wayne? I guess it's in Georgetown near the bowling alley. It's a gaming cafe, I guess it's like $5 an hour to get access to an xbox.

Here's an article
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/14423120.htm

A friend of mine has been frequenting there with his son, and suggested contacting them about a FW CAG meetup. I guess they've been hosting tournaments so they may be open to events as long as it results in some traffic for them.

Has anyone went to Sears, in the Glenbrook Mall lately? I was just there earlier today, and I found tons of games in the glass case, marked 50% off. I saw a lot of great DS and PSP games 50% off, like Advance Wars DS, Meteos, Ape Escape On the Loose, Lord of the Rings Tactics, and many others. Too bad, I didn't have a lot of money to take advantage of it.

If a CAG member snaps up the $14.97 copy of Meteos (there's only two), I'll hunt them down.;) I'm hoping to get it, but I have a feeling it will be gone. :(

Also, I wanted to post about Target on Glenbrook. Did anyone see a sign in front of the store's door, saying their closing on July 26th or 27th, and won't reopen again until October 2006 (since they are moving to the new one). That kind of sucks IMO, since the Maplecrest Target is pretty far away from me (I live around I-69 and U.S. 24 area). Well, the good news is that Glenbrook will finally have a good Target, because ever since I went to a few Super Target's and other newer Target's, I realized the one at Glenbrook has a very crappy game selection (Most have 2X area dedicated to games).

[quote name='Samurai T']Has anyone went to Sears, in the Glenbrook Mall lately? I was just there earlier today, and I found tons of games in the glass case, marked 50% off. I saw a lot of great DS and PSP games 50% off, like Advance Wars DS, Meteos, Ape Escape On the Loose, Lord of the Rings Tactics, and many others. Too bad, I didn't have a lot of money to take advantage of it.

If a CAG member snaps up the $14.97 copy of Meteos (there's only two), I'll hunt them down.;) I'm hoping to get it, but I have a feeling it will be gone. :(
[/QUOTE]
I was over there a few days ago. I picked up Jade Empire for $10 and saw Zelda the four swords for the same price.

By the way, were there any decisions made on that swap meet everyone was talking about a few weeks ago.

I didn't know about that target closing. Think they'll do a clearance before they close?

[quote name='erehwon']By the way, were there any decisions made on that swap meet everyone was talking about a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure, because I'm not really involved in it, because I'm only in the Fort Wayne area ever once in a while, being away at college and all.

i think target by the mail

Closes around July 29 and reopens around OCT 9 (at least that is what the newspaper said)

what is kind of bullcrap is they dont know if they will rehire the people working at target now when they reopen

i hope to hit sears in the next hour. will report back

back from sears and BLEH

got

Ridge racer for the DS for 4.97

Saw

Meteos Only 1 copy left wasnt worth 15 to me

Lord of the rings PSP 12.49 3 left . Again isnt worth it

Nba street vol 3 14.97 Ps2 1 left

advance wars DS 17.49 1 left again isnt worth it

nothing really else worth talking about

[quote name='floormat']I think were all kinda laid back so no one is saying here now.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I'm laid back. I rarely go out places, since I spend a lot of time isolated indoors.
[quote name='slidecage']back from sears and BLEH

got

Ridge racer for the DS for 4.97

Saw

Meteos Only 1 copy left wasnt worth 15 to me

Lord of the rings PSP 12.49 3 left . Again isnt worth it

Nba street vol 3 14.97 Ps2 1 left

advance wars DS 17.49 1 left again isnt worth it

nothing really else worth talking about[/QUOTE]
I may have to have someone check back for me, since LOTR Tactics was $14.97 when I was there. The other copy of Ridge Racer DS, I bought.;) Well, guess I'm going to miss out on Meteos. :(

FORT WAYNE TRU games are marked down

nothing i really wanted so got nothing

did grab scoccer and price of persia for 15 bucks both at best buy though

[quote name='slidecage']FORT WAYNE TRU games are marked down

nothing i really wanted so got nothing

did grab scoccer and price of persia for 15 bucks both at best buy though[/QUOTE]Were any of the PSP games marked down, like PQ? I didn't bother to check the Fort Wayne TRU, when I was hom over the weekend, since I checked the Castleton location.

[quote name='Samurai T']Were any of the PSP games marked down, like PQ? I didn't bother to check the Fort Wayne TRU, when I was hom over the weekend, since I checked the Castleton location.[/QUOTE]

i think PQ was with 14.99 or 19.99

i know

legend of heros and kingdom were both marked down

kindgom was 14.95 and legend was 19.99

they had around 7 to 8 psp games marked down (nothing under 15 though)

I'm going to be back home in Fort Wayne this weekend, so I'll be taking a look at Toy's R Us, along with other stores.

I'll definitely be going to Target, before it closes. :(

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm going to be back home in Fort Wayne this weekend, so I'll be taking a look at Toy's R Us, along with other stores.

I'll definitely be going to Target, before it closes. :([/QUOTE]

target isnt closing its just closing for the remodel. so dont go over there thinking your going to find major sales cause they are just moviing the stock to the other 2 stores

[quote name='slidecage']target isnt closing its just closing for the remodel. so dont go over there thinking your going to find major sales cause they are just moviing the stock to the other 2 stores[/QUOTE]I knew there wasn't going to be a sale at all.

I just wanted to stop by there, because I've been going to that Target for over 20 years (Use to not go to it as much, when I lived in Hillsboro off Maplecrest Rd. several years ago).;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I knew there wasn't going to be a sale at all.

I just wanted to stop by there, because I've been going to that Target for over 20 years (Use to not go to it as much, when I lived in Hillsboro off Maplecrest Rd. several years ago).;)[/QUOTE]
That's interesting that you lived in Hillsboro. I'm living there right now.

[quote name='slidecage']was going to check sears on friday to see if they dropped prices but the thing was broken so you couldnt get to the 2nd floor : ([/QUOTE]I was there at Sears today. I still saw some of the stuff that was there two weeks ago, although a some stuff was sold out. I still saw one copy of Meteos (didn't get it), and other stuff. I'm still debating about getting some more stuff, but I probably won't.

[quote name='erehwon']That's interesting that you lived in Hillsboro. I'm living there right now.[/QUOTE]If you've seen the address, 6824 Belle Plain Cove, that's where I lived from 1983-1990. After that, I moved to the Southwest side of town, where I still live right now, although I've moved around that area a few times (Homestead High School is where I went to H.S. at).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I was there at Sears today. I still saw some of the stuff that was there two weeks ago, although a some stuff was sold out. I still saw one copy of Meteos (didn't get it), and other stuff. I'm still debating about getting some more stuff, but I probably won't.

If you've seen the address, 6824 Belle Plain Cove, that's where I lived from 1983-1990. After that, I moved to the Southwest side of town, where I still live right now, although I've moved around that area a few times (Homestead High School is where I went to H.S. at).[/QUOTE]

same prices or lower prices

The same prices.

EDIT: I went to TRU in Lafayette, IN, and I saw more stuff there. I bought Lifeline for $5 and PQ Practical Intelligence for $15. While I was there, I saw stuff like Puyo Pop Fever for $10, Psychonauts (Xbox) for $15, Capcom vs. SNK 2 (Xbox) for $5, Guilty Gear X2 #Reloaded (Xbox) for $5, and other stuff.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The same prices.

EDIT: I went to TRU in Lafayette, IN, and I saw more stuff there. I bought Lifeline for $5 and PQ Practical Intelligence for $15. While I was there, I saw stuff like Puyo Pop Fever for $10, Psychonauts (Xbox) for $15, Capcom vs. SNK 2 (Xbox) for $5, Guilty Gear X2 #Reloaded (Xbox) for $5, and other stuff.[/QUOTE]
I wish they had GG X2 here in fort wayne. By the way, how much are the xbox dvd remotes over at the Lafayette TRU? They're still $24 here.

For the Fort Wayne CAG's, I hid what I think is the last SOTC at CC behind some spongebob game, I think. I thought I'd let you know if you were wanting to price match once the GH price hits. If it's still there, I don't know. I picked up one of the last copies from the northcrest BB since I have a gift card there. I've been wanting this game for a long time.

By the way, do any of you guys here in Fort Wayne hit the garage sales?

[quote name='erehwon']I wish they had GG X2 here in fort wayne. By the way, how much are the xbox dvd remotes over at the Lafayette TRU? They're still $24 here.

For the Fort Wayne CAG's, I hid what I think is the last SOTC at CC behind some spongebob game, I think. I thought I'd let you know if you were wanting to price match once the GH price hits. If it's still there, I don't know. I picked up one of the last copies from the northcrest BB since I have a gift card there. I've been wanting this game for a long time.

By the way, do any of you guys here in Fort Wayne hit the garage sales?[/QUOTE]I never looked at the DVD remotes, since I never considered getting one.

Lol, I do that all the time with games, so it's understandable. I'll probably be able to find the game, without the GH label anyway (I normally have good luck in doing that).

There are garage sales going on all the time around the area I live, but I don't go to them. I admit, I feel a bit curious as to what may be at them, but I'd feel a little weird checking every one, for gaming related stuff.

Hey guys Long time Angola Indiana resident but just moved to Texas 2 months ago but my parents still live in Angola.

I don't know why all the hate for McVans, I have been going there since 1994/95 over at Maplecrest when they were above books comics & things

I don't know if you all know Chad who works mainly out at Parkwest, I have known him and Chris since ages back.

I never buy newer stuff, I always take my newer stuff I find at the Pawn Shops around or my extra stuff I find cheap and trade in.
Chad always hooked me up with more than fair trade values.

Right before I moved here I traded in a bunch of Gamecube games and got their Panzer Dragoon Saga that was complete and mint at Parkwest along with Dragon Force.
Heck he gave me $20 credit for each of the Mario Party games on GC, Mario Kart on Gamecube, and some other stuff like that.

I got all them at pawn shops for $6 each and ended up not paying anything for Panzer Saga and Dragon Force.

I can't remember how many other rare HTF games I have gotten like Suikoden II, Valkyrie Profile, Tactics Ogre, Dragon Warrior II, III, and IV all complete about 5 years ago for $30 each (actually traded crappy ps1/early ps2 games in for them)

I guess it is just if you know someone, I am not too keen of the guy at Washignton Square (oriental guy) he isn't too nice to deal with but Chad and Chris always hooked me up with some really good stuff that they had in back.

Thanks
Jeff

[quote name='jeffg']Hey guys Long time Angola Indiana resident but just moved to Texas 2 months ago but my parents still live in Angola.

I don't know why all the hate for McVans, I have been going there since 1994/95 over at Maplecrest when they were above books comics & things

I don't know if you all know Chad who works mainly out at Parkwest, I have known him and Chris since ages back.

I never buy newer stuff, I always take my newer stuff I find at the Pawn Shops around or my extra stuff I find cheap and trade in.
Chad always hooked me up with more than fair trade values.

Right before I moved here I traded in a bunch of Gamecube games and got their Panzer Dragoon Saga that was complete and mint at Parkwest along with Dragon Force.
Heck he gave me $20 credit for each of the Mario Party games on GC, Mario Kart on Gamecube, and some other stuff like that.

I got all them at pawn shops for $6 each and ended up not paying anything for Panzer Saga and Dragon Force.

I can't remember how many other rare HTF games I have gotten like Suikoden II, Valkyrie Profile, Tactics Ogre, Dragon Warrior II, III, and IV all complete about 5 years ago for $30 each (actually traded crappy ps1/early ps2 games in for them)

I guess it is just if you know someone, I am not too keen of the guy at Washignton Square (oriental guy) he isn't too nice to deal with but Chad and Chris always hooked me up with some really good stuff that they had in back.

Thanks
Jeff[/QUOTE]

i dont know how you got a panzer dragoon saga fom them 2 month ago since it been years since they cleared all the saturn stock out Years ago . i remember rob was sitting on the floor tossing all the junk games to one side and another pile for ebay.

i dont know if you dealt with someone who likes to rip off the company but those 3 rpg games your talking about Never sold for less then 38 bucks and they never give FAIR trade vaules.

they would of never taken in crapy ps1 games and gave you one of those major RPG titles Since 1995 they started a RPG FOR RPG TRade only. unless you traded in 30 to 40 games for 1 then you got major screwed *unless the worker their screwed the owner and overrode the sale*

why does everyone hate them

1. cause most the people working their think they are better then everyone
2. the owner now think he is the best thing that ever happen to this town
3. they are con artist (i picked up 3 bootleg games in the past 18 months
and they refuse to take them back

4 the screw you on trade ins (if you dont give them a game they want they will never trade you a game that you want) I had a pinball game years ago they needed backly and i was told that " IF I didnt trade that in i can forget about ever trading again

5. they lie to your face. i was in there last year and asked about a game and they said top level. I leave and come back an hour later and the game some how falls from top level to 4th and are offered 8 bucks for it (#$#$# THEM)

6. 9 buck trade fees for DS games

7 selling top level games for 38 bucks used when they go for 20 new LOL

i hope you didnt tell the people you got the games from a pawn shop cause if the owner overheard you he will ban you from the store (did this to 2 friends)

Im glad hes stuck with over 1000 games he cant get reid of . it used to be a great store when they first opened i 93 but now the place just sucks

[quote name='slidecage']i dont know how you got a panzer dragoon saga fom them 2 month ago since it been years since they cleared all the saturn stock out Years ago . i remember rob was sitting on the floor tossing all the junk games to one side and another pile for ebay.

i dont know if you dealt with someone who likes to rip off the company but those 3 rpg games your talking about Never sold for less then 38 bucks and they never give FAIR trade vaules.

they would of never taken in crapy ps1 games and gave you one of those major RPG titles Since 1995 they started a RPG FOR RPG TRade only. unless you traded in 30 to 40 games for 1 then you got major screwed *unless the worker their screwed the owner and overrode the sale*

why does everyone hate them

1. cause most the people working their think they are better then everyone
2. the owner now think he is the best thing that ever happen to this town
3. they are con artist (i picked up 3 bootleg games in the past 18 months
and they refuse to take them back

4 the screw you on trade ins (if you dont give them a game they want they will never trade you a game that you want) I had a pinball game years ago they needed backly and i was told that " IF I didnt trade that in i can forget about ever trading again

5. they lie to your face. i was in there last year and asked about a game and they said top level. I leave and come back an hour later and the game some how falls from top level to 4th and are offered 8 bucks for it (#$#$# THEM)

6. 9 buck trade fees for DS games

7 selling top level games for 38 bucks used when they go for 20 new LOL

i hope you didnt tell the people you got the games from a pawn shop cause if the owner overheard you he will ban you from the store (did this to 2 friends)

Im glad hes stuck with over 1000 games he cant get reid of . it used to be a great store when they first opened i 93 but now the place just sucks[/QUOTE]I agree with slidecage this time.

As for Chad, yeah, I remember the guy (The only decent guy that worked there). He use to let me do things that most others wouldn't (would also knock off $2 for games not having box and instructions). But, the last time I saw him was just when McVan's started to have their downfall. Seriouly, their trade in values suck, where the majority of prices they charge on them, I can buy a used game for that price, or better at EB, without losing a game.

I can understand the attitude toward McVans. I hardly go there. The last thing I bought from them was a genesis a/v cable. The prices on some accessories aren't that bad. I don't usually buy anything else because of the prices. I'm partly spoiled by garage sale prices for games. Sometimes I do like to go in and just look at stuff. I think the maplecrest store has a turbographx. That's the only one I've ever seen.

[quote name='erehwon']I can understand the attitude toward McVans. I hardly go there. The last thing I bought from them was a genesis a/v cable. The prices on some accessories aren't that bad. I don't usually buy anything else because of the prices. I'm partly spoiled by garage sale prices for games. Sometimes I do like to go in and just look at stuff. I think the maplecrest store has a turbographx. That's the only one I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]There's a Turbo Grafx at Game Xchange in Lafayette, but it's $50 (Their prices for the most part, are better than McVan's).

I do have a Turbo Grafx, that I got from McVan's (back in 1998), when it was $25. The bad thing was, my first one broke in 30 days, to McVan's had to give me their other they had (which was the last). It still works now, but getting a clear picture can be tricky at times. I don't have a good picture of my Turbo 16 Grafx, since it's in a black entertainment center in my pics, but you can see my games here.

[quote name='erehwon']I can understand the attitude toward McVans. I hardly go there. The last thing I bought from them was a genesis a/v cable. The prices on some accessories aren't that bad. I don't usually buy anything else because of the prices. I'm partly spoiled by garage sale prices for games. Sometimes I do like to go in and just look at stuff. I think the maplecrest store has a turbographx. That's the only one I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]There's a Turbo Grafx at Game Xchange in Lafayette, but it's $50 (Their prices for the most part, are better than McVan's).

I do have a Turbo Grafx, that I got from McVan's (back in 1998), when it was $25. The bad thing was, my first one broke in 30 days, to McVan's had to give me their other they had (which was the last). It still works now, but getting a clear picture can be tricky at times. I don't have a good picture of my Turbo 16 Grafx, since it's in a black entertainment center in my pics, but you can see my games here.

I went to Parkwest end of April and got the Panzer Saga they had there.
They had $140 on it which is pretty much ebay rate.

Most other guys there wouldn't let you trade stuff but Chad is cool.

I traded following:
Mario Party 4 $20
Mario Party 5 $20
Mario Party 6 $20
Mario Kart DD $20
Suikoden Tactics $20
Mario Party N64 cart only $12
Baseball Stars cart only Nes $8
Tecmo Super Bowl cart only NES $8
Contra III cart only $8

So that gave me $136 credit towards PDS so I paid $4.28 after tax I think since tax isn't charged on trade in value of the sold game.
No one online would trade a PDS for those games.

The Dragon Force I got was at Parkwest too but it was probably around February when I picked it up. They had $75 on it but again I traded newer stuff. On the $38 games they have, they would give you $20 trade-in on them, so in most cases that is a decent deal.

It sucks that I missed out on a boxed Dracula X they had in the back at Parkwest, Chad sold it for $45 a week before I got back there to trade for it.
So sometimes their pricing isn't that bad. They did jack up alot of their PS1 stuff right before I left, they had Xenogears for $40 GH new, and some stuff like that but they also didn't know some of the stuff they had.

I bought 2 Factory Sealed new copies of Math Blaster for SNES which is an R6 rarity. Actually I traded new crap for them. They had them for $26 each.

I sold 1 for $100 on ebay and another for $80 on ebay. That was probably within the last 6 months also before I moved.

I lived in Angola so I would only go down there once a month.

Trade In Fees are bogus I will give you that much. Back in the day alot of the guys since I got a lot of stuff there would give me 1/2 price trade fees but I think that got cracked down on.

I am going home over Thanksgiving so I will have to make my road trip down there to see if it has taken more of a turn for the worse. I don't like going to the Washington Store at all. Georgetown has a great selection of older stuff though, and Parkwest I get all the deals at, so for me 2 of 3 isn't bad, but 1 of them does suck and I will agree with you guys on that one.

The target over by glenbrook is closing tomorrow. I went there today and picked up some clearance stuff. Anything with a clearance tag gets an extra 75% off. I passed on a 3 month live box for the 360. I think there were four or five left this morning. I picked up

geist
ps2 logitech usb headset
ps2 slim vertical stand

for $12.90

There wasn't too much left.

bread's done
Back