Indiana Deals Thread

I'd trade for a TG16, depending on what it's worth to you.
I just hardly every have cash to buy systems with.

Has anyone found Wii Fit in stock local to Ft. Wayne?

Southtown Wal-Mart is out. Hasn't received any since launch day.
(also out of Mario Kart Wheels)

Target at Glenbrook:
No Wii Fit.

Discount end cap on the end of the computer isle had:
Various PC games.
2 copies Jeanne d' Arc PSP - $20.97
1 x Final Fantasy I PSP - $20.97
Several value packs of Logitech mic / earphone headsets bundled with a Labtec webcam. USB headsets are $20. Plain old headphone jack sets were $12.

wii fit

walmart on coldwater (5 left as of 6:30 pm)
walmart apple glen 1 left as of 5pm or so

tru = none
target glenbrook = none
Gamestop glenbrook = none

Kmart south

PS3

NBA 2007 for $15 i think
another game for $10 can remember

couple of games marked from $3.00-$10 or so on clearance. Nothing to run out there for but possibly worth looking at if your out that way.

[quote name='depascal22']I threw my old Saturn games on my trade list and I've barely heard a peep. You guys want anything before I trade it into estarland.com?[/QUOTE]Same, I haven't heard a thing about my Saturn games.

I should let everyone here know, that if there is anyone looking for Guitar Hero on PS2 cheap (w/ wired guitar. No stickers or anything on it...barely played it even), I'd be willing to sell mine cheap since I'm about ready to trade it into GS sometime (I'm looking for someone locally since I don't feel like paying the price and finding a box for the guitar to ship it in). Not sure about pricing, but possibly as low as $25-$30. I'm obsessed with wireless guitars and rarely play my PS2 now.

The K-Mart in Greenwood had a bunch of the clearance items but the prices are all screwed up. Most of the $10 games still scan as $20+. Luckily, the put the end cap outside the electronics section. I had no problem going down to the bike section to use the price scanner.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Same, I haven't heard a thing about my Saturn games.

I should let everyone here know, that if there is anyone looking for Guitar Hero on PS2 cheap (w/ wired guitar. No stickers or anything on it...barely played it even), I'd be willing to sell mine cheap since I'm about ready to trade it into GS sometime (I'm looking for someone locally since I don't feel like paying the price and finding a box for the guitar to ship it in). Not sure about pricing, but possibly as low as $25-$30. I'm obsessed with wireless guitars and rarely play my PS2 now.[/QUOTE]
I took at your Saturn games and didn't see anything I needed. I'm hoping you still have the Turbografx after the start of June. I'm trying to avoid spending money till the start of Gamestop's Gamerdays sale. I'm waiting and hoping we get some of the same deals the Canadians are getting.

[quote name='depascal22']What kind of deals are the Canucks getting?[/QUOTE]

You can see here. http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

I'm tempted by the two of the trade in offers. There is a trade six games plus $20 and get a new PSP core unit. There's also a similar one for the DS. I'm wishing we could get those here.

Anyone here that McVans is no longer taking in nes systems and genesis games at all.... Any truth to this...???

[quote name='erehwon']I took at your Saturn games and didn't see anything I needed. I'm hoping you still have the Turbografx after the start of June. I'm trying to avoid spending money till the start of Gamestop's Gamerdays sale. I'm waiting and hoping we get some of the same deals the Canadians are getting.[/QUOTE]It should still be available, don't worry. Since I badly want it out, I'll most definitely sell it cheap. There are certain things I'd be willing to trade for, if they were stuff like Wii Points, XBLM points, SingStar 90's (PS2), etc.

I really don't have much left on the Saturn anyway (3 games, 2 of which I'd give away for free (one not listed)). Not really a big issue still having them.

[quote name='LPS']Anyone here that McVans is no longer taking in nes systems and genesis games at all.... Any truth to this...???[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything like that... if I make it to the Evansville store, I can ask.

I hope it's not true, because I actually buy Sega games from them... within reason.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']How many Fort Wayne CAGs are going to be at EB/Gamestop when they open Monday? Which stores?[/QUOTE]
I'm planning on going to the Maplecrest GS. I'll probably only get that Sega collection. There really wasn't much else that interested me. I just wish we were having some of the awesome trade in deals that the Canadians are having. I'd really like to get a PSP or a DS for a good deal.

[quote name='erehwon']I'm planning on going to the Maplecrest GS. I'll probably only get that Sega collection. There really wasn't much else that interested me. I just wish we were having some of the awesome trade in deals that the Canadians are having. I'd really like to get a PSP or a DS for a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I guess I am issing it but uh whats the big draw ¿?

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']How many Fort Wayne CAGs are going to be at EB/Gamestop when they open Monday? Which stores?[/quote]

Why, what is the big event? I'm out of the loop!

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']How many Fort Wayne CAGs are going to be at EB/Gamestop when they open Monday? Which stores?[/QUOTE]I don't really care about the stuff, so I probably won't go. If I'm going to GS, the most likely locations I go to are:

1. Jefferson Pointe
2. Glenbrook
3. Lima
4. Chapel Ridge
5. Northwood Plaza

Btw, did anyone notice the GS in the Glenbrook Mall moved? I was walking around the mall yesterday, and noticed GS was right across from Finish Line. It's a much bigger store and isn't tiny like the previous one.

Maybe my eyesight sucks, but are those Wii's marked at 299? I also love how Pokemon Stadium is in the Rare Games section.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']Maybe my eyesight sucks, but are those Wii's marked at 299? I also love how Pokemon Stadium is in the Rare Games section.[/QUOTE]I thought that's what I was seeing too, but their price markings are weird.

Got Indiana Jones for the 360 at Best Buy today - they broke street date! Also got Raiders of The Lost Ark movie for $4.99 along with it.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Got Indiana Jones for the 360 at Best Buy today - they broke street date! Also got Raiders of The Lost Ark movie for $4.99 along with it.[/quote]

How does it play and which Best Buy?

went to that new game store. not to bad. some potential to get a good deal depending on what it is. Also they didn't have suikoden II in there system so possible treasure find if its ever there.

I'll have to check that new store out next time in up there, I love going to new stores any buying rare stuff before they know it's rare.... I wonder where they got their inventory. I knokow i was at a garage sale in Geneva afew weeks ago and some lady sold me some 2 totes full of gaming stuff and tld me her son was starting a store in Ft Wayne with a friend and that he had tons of other totes in the house and she would give him a call and see what he wanted for them.....maybe i got some of thier inventory....lol. the totes I got were full of systems, AC adapters, games....not at all what you'd expect from your normal gamer...

Why is it that people think that just because a game is popular means it's rare, they ahve Tetris and Dr. Mario ect... on their rare wall...lol. I have like 10 copies of tetris....

And what kind of retards put huge price stickers on the lables of games? that's just retarded.

It's the same people that put rare in the title of all their listings on ebay. Believe it or not, it actually drives sales. Perceived value and rarity play into any purchase.

We know better. The kid spending his allowance money doesn't. The crackhead looking for a game to play between hits doesn't

anyone hit up local stores for deals lately.

forgot to stop at kmart by home dep[ot

sears had nothing in their pink 50% off bin (game wise)

Might hit target up by glenbrook today maybe maplecrest tomorrow

K-Mart in Greenwood is pretty much cleaned out. Haven't checked the Target or Meijer in a couple weeks though.

I did find a crappy mom and pop shop on U.S. 31 (just south of the Greenwood Park Mall). They have games for every system but all it's all sports. Nothing for the 360 or PS3 either. Their rare case has X-Men vs Street Fighter (PS1) for $20 and a copy of Harry Potter on HD-DVD.

[quote name='slidecage']anyone hit up local stores for deals lately.

forgot to stop at kmart by home dep[ot

sears had nothing in their pink 50% off bin (game wise)

Might hit target up by glenbrook today maybe maplecrest tomorrow[/QUOTE]
I haven't been to Kmart in awhile, but it was cleaned out the last time I went there. I dropped by Sears, TRU, and both Targets on Monday, but didn't see anything interesting. It seems like its been awhile since there's been a good sale over at TRU.

[quote name='depascal22']K-Mart in Greenwood is pretty much cleaned out. Haven't checked the Target or Meijer in a couple weeks though.

I did find a crappy mom and pop shop on U.S. 31 (just south of the Greenwood Park Mall). [/QUOTE]

The Target on 135 is pretty good, we hit it every week - but we cruise it for non-gaming stuff too, so our satisfaction may be higher. What's the mom-and-pop shop you speak of? I can't think of anything like that just south of the mall at all.

[quote name='AquaHaute']The Target on 135 is pretty good, we hit it every week - but we cruise it for non-gaming stuff too, so our satisfaction may be higher. What's the mom-and-pop shop you speak of? I can't think of anything like that just south of the mall at all.[/quote]

Head south on 31. Just past the car dealership on the right is a small shopping center. There's an auto repair shop and a Subway.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']I spotted two Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 bundles at the Glenbrook Target today if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
I would be interested if I hadn't gotten a 60 gig PS3 from gamefunk. I just can't wait for MGS4 to come out.

Okay, we saw the one in by Subway. It's the same one that used to be in the Half-Price Books complex across from the mall. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']I spotted two Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 bundles at the Glenbrook Target today if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]I own a PS3, but I would have maybe bought it in case a friend of mine would have wanted it (who might have issues getting the bundle, since there will be just a few).

Oh well, I can't wait for MGS4 anyway. :D I'll be picking up my preorder at the Jefferson Pointe location, but early Thursday Morning (not attending the Midnight launch).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I own a PS3, but I would have maybe bought it in case a friend of mine would have wanted it (who might have issues getting the bundle, since there will be just a few).

Oh well, I can't wait for MGS4 anyway. :D I'll be picking up my preorder at the Jefferson Pointe location, but early Thursday Morning (not attending the Midnight launch).[/QUOTE]

have 2 $25 dollar gift cards coming in the mail. waiting for those to pick it up. Want to play badly but have so many games that I can wait a few =P

[quote name='AquaHaute']Okay, we saw the one in by Subway. It's the same one that used to be in the Half-Price Books complex across from the mall. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

Yeah, that place (Video Game Xchange) has moved twice in three years now. It used to be on County Line, in the same complex as Thai Spice, in front of the Office Max / Credit Union Service Center strip, and then it moved to VH-One Video, in the same complex as Half-Price.

It used to be pretty cool, before it got bought out by VH-One video. I picked up a Ghaleon punching puppet from the PS1 Lunar 1 release there, and they used to have all kinds of good stuff on Genesis and SNES.

I gave up on them a year or so ago when they had a crappy Dreamcast puzzle game that eBayed for $2-$3 sitting on their shelf for $15. :roll:

FYI Lev's Pawn Shop on Wells St just put out over 150 nes games... Fair prices I would like to think if you come to check them out please feel free to give some pointers... Oh yea and the new Zelda for Game cube used $30....

If anyone is looking for a used wii system, I just put one out at Lev's Pawn Shop on Wells St... $300 comes with 2 sets of controllers wii sports and set of nyko rechargable batts w/ charger...

[quote name='LPS']If anyone is looking for a used wii system, I just put one out at Lev's Pawn Shop on Wells St... $300 comes with 2 sets of controllers wii sports and set of nyko rechargable batts w/ charger...[/QUOTE]

sort of high if you ask me. what would this run new?

isnt the Wii with sports 249 new.... so your getting one extra controller say 30 bucks

280 new want 300 used ?

Hey man, considering you can not find any new right now, and don't forget about the nyko charger w/ 2 rechagable batteries... so...

Wii System: 249
nyko charger set: 29.82
Wii remote: 39.76
Wii chuck: 19.87

Total: 338.45

So used and instock @ $300 I think is really fair... Crazy if I use ebay pricing... Just trying to throw you guys good deals....

[quote name='LPS']Hey man, considering you can not find any new right now, and don't forget about the nyko charger w/ 2 rechagable batteries... so...

Wii System: 249
nyko charger set: 29.82
Wii remote: 39.76
Wii chuck: 19.87

Total: 338.45

So used and instock @ $300 I think is really fair... Crazy if I use ebay pricing... Just trying to throw you guys good deals....[/QUOTE]

if you buy used do you still get the 1 year warrenty from nintendo (doubt it)

not worth it one bit just sayin my side....... and im a major cheap ass...... but i do like levs pawn shop... they sold me mario 7 stars 3 days after it came out complete for 15 bucks : )

man those were the days

bread's done
Back