Indiana Jones 4/Iron Man Gift Sets

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Release Date:12/01/2020 wat[/quote]

Yeah that's the weird part of it, but it's probably because Best Buy hasn't gotten an official release date yet.

Alright, a crystal skull to remind me of the second worst thing to ever happen to Indiana Jones. Now if only the DVD came packaged inside a fridge...

Is it possible that the voucher is really only $5 or $15? Giving back your entire purchase price in credit for anything goes against everything Best Buy tries to stand for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they did but I dont think they came with a gift card. I don't like the Iron Man set but the crystal skull looks good. As for the movies crystal skull sucked so i wont even bother with it and Iron Man I'm getting on BD so looks like no set for me.

[quote name='YodaEXE']So it's a $50 set with a $50 gift card to a website? That's interesting.[/quote]

Not really. Sideshow is blindingly expensive in places and a lot of times they have a caveat with these pack in giftcards that they cant be used for certain items (cheap ones basically like t-shirts etc). I've had a $25 one I got with something (I think an LOTR box set something or another) that I will never use.

bread's done
Back