c35a166d28.jpg

$1.61 each

1 - me

2 - pending

3 - pending

4 - pending

5 -
i'll take a spot

Looking to buy an extra Strategic Storm Bundle (current IndieGala bundle) for $0.90 Amazon GC.

Got it. Thanks Relysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what the hell, I'd go one for a Strategic Storm bundle split. I don't have half the games so at 90 cents I guess it's tolerable.

Thanks Bobby.

Have IndieGala Friday #10 - $1.70 paypal
https://www.indiegala.com/

Voyage Journey to the Moon
AI War Fleet Command
Bionic Dues
Castle
Ninja Guy
Primal Fears
Retention
Shattered Haven
Skyward Collapse
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tidalis
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 Dual Pack
Vintage Year
Volt

I'm in for a Blades of Janus group buy as well if anyone ends up hosting. I think it's a pretty decent bundle, but that's probably because I don't own anything from the 2nd Tier. It reminds me of the good ol' days.   :beer:

does anyone have a discounted happy hour indiegala monday from yesterday? pm me
+1. I'm still looking for one. IM'ed Detriure but he never got back to me. Where the hell is Borderland when you need him? :p

Anyhow, if I can't get some semblance of a discount off the $1.50 I'll just wait. I kind of sort of want it but not much more than $1.27 want.

+1. I'm still looking for one. IM'ed Detriure but he never got back to me. Where the hell is Borderland when you need him? :p

Anyhow, if I can't get some semblance of a discount off the $1.50 I'll just wait. I kind of sort of want it but not much more than $1.27 want.
too late, wife's want of the hidden object game and fat cat game in it trumped my cheapassness

Well, I missed the clandestine group buy for the most recent Monday bundle (Akane the Kunoichi, Black Viper: Sophia's Fate, Fabula Mortis, Fat Chicken, Shadows of War, Yury) and it ends in 2ish days, so seeing if anyone else is interested in a group buy.

"Donate 5 gifts paying more than: $10.58" works out to $2.12 each. Can I get 4 other people?

The Darksiders bundle is currently $9.49 for two bundles instead of the usual one for Valentines day.

Is anyone interested in splitting the price with me?

bread's done
Back