Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

[quote name='kataztrophik']Looking for a bundle as well, multiples if you have it![/QUOTE]

I missed today's Happy Hour. I'll be picking some up next time.

I thought Fox said he wasn't taking reserves and would post if he did a group buy. I guess people PM'ed him anyway?

Well with 9 days left hopefully there's another HH.

[quote name='inm8num2']I thought Fox said he wasn't taking reserves and would post if he did a group buy. I guess people PM'ed him anyway?[/QUOTE]

In the IG thread in the deals forum, Fox posted that he did get in on happy hour for the Dwarves bundle. I PM'ed him about half an hour ago asking if he still had any HH bundles left, and I was able to purchase one from him with no problems (he is accepting Paypal Gift or Amazon GC as payment).

[quote name='inm8num2']I thought Fox said he wasn't taking reserves and would post if he did a group buy. I guess people PM'ed him anyway?

Well with 9 days left hopefully there's another HH.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't take reservations, but he PMs certain people when the time comes (I'm guessing he just picks people who post here).

Ha, forgot to post here this morning. Sorry guys. I sold out but will get in on the next one. Mine came out to $1.25 a bundle so a tad more than Colophon's.

Tis true, I don't take reserves anymore, but when I posted in the main Gala thread I got a ton of PMs asking for a slot and that's how mine were sold out sold quick.

I will remember to post here too next HH.

Alright, let's get back to the old system.

I just updated the OP and the list of people interested in the Dwarves bundle. Based on the wiki edit history I deleted everyone on that list that hadn't added their name during the current bundle run.

If you are interested in a HH bundle (or more) add your name to the OP List and put how many bundles you want.

Anyone that is hosting if anyone on that list buys a bundle from you, please go ahead and remove their name from their list and that will keep the list current as others come along and host.

Hopefully that makes it easier for all to coordinate.

[quote name='inm8num2']Did people get bundles from Fox?[/QUOTE]
Yep ;)

[quote name='Severose']He doesn't take reservations, but he PMs certain people when the time comes (I'm guessing he just picks people who post here).[/QUOTE]
or he knows who the junkies are ;)

[quote name='Btgz']I hope i edited it right. :\[/QUOTE]

I don't see your name in the spoiler hidden section of interested people, where I put mine.

[quote name='TreadLife']I don't see your name in the spoiler hidden section of interested people, where I put mine.[/QUOTE]

I've edited it twice already, in the top text it tells me a moderator needs to approve the post first, but i've yet to see my name. (I've posted under #11 and #13, it also shows my edit under the edit history.)

Alright, PMs sent to everyone in this thread who showed interest (if you already got your bundle just feel free to disregard my PM).

Also bought an extra pack so anyone interested just PM me.

[quote name='Btgz']I've edited it twice already, in the top text it tells me a moderator needs to approve the post first, but i've yet to see my name. (I've posted under #11 and #13, it also shows my edit under the edit history.)[/QUOTE]

No idea why it didn't like your edits, but I'll guess you've just sent a PM for a bundle by now.

Some people aren't allowed to wiki edit depending on post count which I assume is why he needed a moderator to approve his edits. I sent him a PM so he should be taken care of.

[quote name='Genocidal']Usually it's what you paid factoring in the cost of your original purchase and rounded to a clean 5 or 10 cents.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess I have some. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Well I sent Fox some money yesterday but he never sent me anything. I'm guessing he's busy.[/QUOTE]

Did you make sure to include your CAG name and email you want it sent to in the payment note? Also, did you send him a PM about it?

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Well I sent Fox some money yesterday but he never sent me anything. I'm guessing he's busy.[/QUOTE]

Hey,
Sorry about that, just saw your message. IG has gotten better about actually delivering emails when I send them through the site, but I guess it didn't deliver yours. Just sent you a PM with the direct link.

If anyone else hasn't gotten their bundle yet, PM me because I am caught up or should be unless I missed anyone.

[quote name='Severose']Did you make sure to include your CAG name and email you want it sent to in the payment note? Also, did you send him a PM about it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he explained that to me during the last indie gala thing.

Fox already told me what happened so we're cool.

Hello all - I am also interested in a bundle. Please PM me if you have one laying around - thanks!!

EDIT: Good to go - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back