Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Hey everyone, I'll get to all the PMs and questions this evening. I have a report I'm finishing up and need to be in the mail today so once that's taken care of I'll get to this.

I did buy enough group buys to cover everyone I confirmed via PM so your bundle is secured, no worries.

I'm interested in one copy, Fox. Did you get my message already? Thanks a lot. :)
I thought I sent you a message, but if I didn't please hit me up and I will give you the info.

Also, for any group buyers, not just from me, please check your bundle pages as soon as you get them to make sure you have all your keys. IG sometimes glitches and will not include all your keys, but IG will only provide replacement keys within 60 days of the bundle.

i am interested in getting in on group buy for the any of the happy hour bundles

OMG! i am late. Count me in for a bundle.

If there is still room I'd like to get a bundle as well.

Am late but would like a HH spot please.

I'm interested in a summertime group buy, PM me if you have one.
Also, if any of you guys still need one, just PM me and I have you covered.

Can anyone who has a HH copy hook me up at cost? I don't think Fox caters to racist bastards like myself.

PM me, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 1 x Indie Gala Summertide bundles (all games) for $2.25 if anyone is interested.

Looking to get in on Indie Gala Summertide. If anyone has an extra that I can jump in on, it would be much appreciated! Just toss me a message and all, I'll respond as quick as I can!

I would also like a summertide bundle if anyone has one spare, have paypal, PM me. Thanks for you help!

I have:

1x Summertide bundle full (BTA)

1x Humble Origin bundle full (BTA)

You can pm me offers. thanks.

bread's done
Back