Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

HH came out to $2.50 a bundle.  Everyone who reserved should have gotten a PM from me.  If you are interested in a bundle please PM me for payment info.  

So the only BTA game I don't own is Operation Flashpoint: Red River. If anyone picking up a happy hour bundle doesn't want their Red River, I'll trade someone for it. $0.60 amazon credit or a bundle key from my trade thread linked in my signature. 

So I've had some issues where Paypal never sent me emails to notify me of some of the payments so if you haven't gotten your bundle from me yet, PM me and I'll take care of it.  

If anyone is interested in getting in a group buy on Indie Gala Limited, please let me know.  The regular price is $3.29, but if I get at least one more person, it drops to at most $2.82 per title.  I will order later today and will send gift codes to all involved once we figure out the price and the money is exchanged.

Please PM me if interested.  Thanks!

**UPDATE** Order placed, emails going to people in group shortly.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be a Happy Hour on this one? They have an offer of $3.99 for the 1st 4 hours.

Im also in if there is one as I only want ToME.

Woo, Tales of Margnnowwnownrow!  Fox, please count me in for HH as well. :)  Will PM when he starts taking names.

Tricky ... Including "Two Brothers" when there is a lot of talk about "Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons"... 

bread's done
Back