IndieGameStand Pay-What-You-Want Game Thread

seamoss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
Current game on sale at the Indie Game Stand:

Steel Storm: Complete Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sduihwqilPc

BTA: Steel Storm: Forgotten Prison DLC (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVtdbzZwB2U

Available for Windows & Linux.

Minimum is $0.25, while $1.00 or more will get you a Desura key, plus a Steam key if it gets greenlit.

Beat the current average for bonus content.

10% of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

Find out if this game has been previously bundled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed it. Gnomoria was in an Indie Game Stand deal as an alpha a while back, to my knowledge has never been in another bundle (there's no entry for it on Indie Game Bundle Wiki) and eventually got on Steam and gave Steam keys so you never know.

Eh, it's only a dollar. Though I did pay $1.83 because I wanted Skies too. :p

Updated OP for new deal: Pandora: Purge of Pride

This actually looks pretty interesting but some of the reviews make it sound like it's hard to control & play. If someone is willing to spend a buck for the team and give us a mini-review...

Updated OP for new deal: Pandora: Purge of Pride

This actually looks pretty interesting but some of the reviews make it sound like it's hard to control & play. If someone is willing to spend a buck for the team and give us a mini-review...
I won it in a giveaway a while ago, I guess I should get around to playing it so I can tell you how it plays.

lol...have you ever played a game you won?
I can ask you the same question ;)

But yeah, I've played a few of the games I've won. One of them I didn't enter to win (I entered for something else, didn't win it, and got a random prize in return), ended up loving it and buying its sequel (Orcs Must Die 1).

Elliot Quest looks interesting enough....know it's in alpha (can you update and put that in the OP), but will try it out. I've played much worse for much more money I'm sure.

Hmm, I think I will pass on this one. I tried the demo and didn't enjoy it too much, and since it's been bundled I'll probably end up with it sometime down the road anyway.

I'll get this one....looks interesting enough and i'll play any card game PC games. I had that one from the Build a Greenlight Bundle on Groupees....Draconian Wars, but I'm sure this will be a bit better as that one was just not that great.

I'm also a fan of the company their games aren't maybe the most polished but they're fun to play and have a lot of heart.

thumbs-down.jpg

First Indiegamestand buy for me since the end of May.  Fun looking game.

Getting looks like two decent DRM free games...hope they get greenlit someday. BTW slightly disappointed the 2 games from 2 bundles ago (card rpg) are now being bundled in Bundle in a Box. I would have maybe bought it there but now if I even get that bundle (only really want that Unemployment Quest), I will only get the lower tier likely.

Strangely enough, I was sold as soon as I saw the duel lances in the trailer.  I don't know why throwing 2 lances and picking them up was so appealing to me, but it was.

I'd be all over this if it had a key, but DRM-Free with just the possibility of a future key is enough to make me pass. To the developers credit, it does look fun though.
The game is on Desura on 9/21.

On the checkout page it says "Pay at least $1 in order to receive a game key for activation on Desura," so it sounds like they are offering a key. I didn't buy it, so I have no idea.

It would be nice if they mentioned something on the main page!

Updated OP for new deal: The PixelJam Collection

Already got this a couple of months back - but everyone should watch the Potatoman Seeks the Troof Launch Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnAeHNZAbNs

bread's done
Back