Indigo GameCubes at Target 69.99 on 6-15

Raiden_MGS3

CAG Veteran
Starting tomorrow, Target is going to have a temporary price cut of all Indigo colored Gamecubes for 69.99. Also, the Zelda Collection Gamecube bundles will be going 69.99 as well

Also, are there any Zelda bundles left? I can't remember when they stopped making them.

MORE QUESTIONS: Will they be marked this way?

They'll be marked with temporary price cut signs in the Gamecube lockup. And I suppose this is YMMV, but it definitely covers Targets in the midwest region. It does seem like the temporary price cuts cover all Targets in the country, like when Breakdown went to 20 bucks when it still retailed for 50

If I can find a GC with Zelda for $70, I will buy it.
I'm only 13 years old and have about $375 to spend however I want. I have mowed a whole lot of lawns.
Thanks for the heads up.

I just called Target (Redmond, WA) and they know nothing about this price reduction. They also don't have any indigo GameCubes in stock. Has anyone else called Target on the West coast?

[quote name='peteyrose']Not better than the $40 GameCube at Circuit City, but this is an ok deal.[/quote]What???? :?: I've never heard of that.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']I just called Target (Redmond, WA) and they know nothing about this price reduction. They also don't have any indigo GameCubes in stock. Has anyone else called Target on the West coast?[/quote]

Most stores never know of any deals that are coming down the pipeline. I think we know before they do!

Thanks for the heads up. I have the ability to check out two diffrent Targets in the GA region and will keep you posted.

[quote name='peteyrose']Not better than the $40 GameCube at Circuit City, but this is an ok deal.[/quote]

I must have been sleeping, when did that happen?

I drove to 2 toys r us locations and paid 200 dollars for my indigo gamecube when Resident Evil came out... oh well.

Am I the only person who prefers indigo?

This happened earlier today. I saw the same thing, and I'm east coast. Still YMMV, but I'm willing to believe it will be nationwide.

[quote name='Mafia']This happened earlier today. I saw the same thing, and I'm east coast. Still YMMV, but I'm willing to believe it will be nationwide.[/quote]Does this mean it's available today for $70?

I paid $150 for my cube, then I paid another 100 to have it modded with a region switch, a Blue LED and a Blue paintjob.

Thats no cheap cube, but I love it so much. Can platonic love exist between a man and his gamecube? ^_^!

I paid 180 for a preowned gc with mario sunshine and a glacier gba and super mario advance for 180 last year...couldnt be happier...i may buy an indigo because im sick of all black

I am not going to get one unless I can get the Zelda disk too. I've got plenty of money for it but I have my Xbox with Live and plenty of games so if I can't find it then I just won't get a Game Cube.

Does anyone know if this is available today?

lets say they dont have it in stock? Couldn't you get a raincheck and then just get a black gamecube or silver for the same price?

[quote name='scuba']lets say they dont have it in stock? Couldn't you get a raincheck and then just get a black gamecube or silver for the same price?[/quote] I guess that would be their decision. Hopefully you can do that.

Can platonic love exist between a man and his gamecube? ^_^![/quote]

It has to. The cube shape would prevent other types of love.

I would just like to say that I paid $200 for my cube on launch day and have loved it since... in fact, I like it so much that I now have a second cube for LAN play (Just waiting for my second BB adapter to come from MANIMAL >:/ )

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Ok, it's Tuesday. Anyone been able to confirm that this price is good at their Target?[/quote] I'm about to go. I will tell what I find out. :)

I just called the Kennewick, WA Target and the rep there said that they do not have any stock of the Indigo Cube and that they are not running any sales on it. It appears this may be a YMMV.

just went to a target in IL. and They Had no indigo gamecubes. only black and silver. I also saw nothing indicating this deal at all. so its definitely a YMMV

Probably like the breakdown price drop. But thinking about it I haven't seen any purple cubes in stock at the targets I go to in ages. Oh well good deal for those that can find it.

I went to 2 Targets. So here's my story.

The first one had no Indigo Game Cubes and no sign up that said price cut. So I went and had lunch at Chick-fila. :(

After lunch, I went to the Target that was farther away. Once I got there, I saw one last Indigo Game Cube. Underneath it was the price cut sticker and it said $69.99. I asked the employee if I could have any color and he said yes. So I told him that I wanted the platinum. When he rang it up it came out at $100 so I just grabbed the purple one for $70. :)

They didn't have a Zelda bundle but I still got the regular one.

So this does mean that this deal is YMMV but if you have another Target nearby,you should probaly check that one.

Thanks again for the deal. 8)

[quote name='Thunderscope']Hmm I should pick up another GC to sell on ebay...[/quote]

I really don't see how you'd profit by doing that, even if you have a really low tax rate. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Can somebody tell me what YMMV stands for?[/quote]

read the thread. That very question was answered on page 2. For future reference, if anyone has a question as to what an abbreviation stands for, if it is underlined hover your mouse over it and it will give you a definition.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']I just called Target (Redmond, WA) and they know nothing about this price reduction. They also don't have any indigo GameCubes in stock. Has anyone else called Target on the West coast?[/quote]

calling stores about deals is useless, 90% of the workers are clueless about everything. target "temp price cuts" are not YMMV they should be nation wide unless your store just sucks. however, finding a store with an indigo cube in stock is ymmv

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']I just called Target (Redmond, WA) and they know nothing about this price reduction. They also don't have any indigo GameCubes in stock. Has anyone else called Target on the West coast?[/quote]

calling stores about deals is useless, 90% of the workers are clueless about everything. target "temp price cuts" are not YMMV they should be nation wide unless your store just sucks. however, finding a store with an indigo cube in stock is ymmv[/quote]That's true. The first Target that I went to didn't carry Indigo GameCubes anymore.

Could someone who bought an indigo gamecube please post the UPC number from the box? That would be great because I need to check something...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Could someone who bought an indigo gamecube please post the UPC number from the box? That would be great because I need to check something...[/quote] What do you need it for?

bread's done
Back