inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition $94.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Do you think the bag will hold anything substantial?[/QUOTE]

looks like it

5751124269_64d4c0bc96.jpg

[quote name='Mikocouch']looks like it

5751124269_64d4c0bc96.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's way more than I was thinking! How big of a laptop do you think you could fit in there? 17"?

I pre-ordered this like a few weeks before. They should give me the price reduction on amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the bag looks a little nicer than I expected. My buddy at work is all jazzed about getting it, but I was trying to get him to to keep his expectations in check, as my mind keeps going back to the flimsy little Tri-Cell 'messenger bag' from the RE5 collector's edition.

Preorder price guarantee ftw! Already had this on preorder. Now I feel more confident I'm making the right decision purchasing day one.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Wow! That's way more than I was thinking! How big of a laptop do you think you could fit in there? 17"?[/QUOTE]

Anyone have any idea?

Ooh, wow, the bag looks pretty nice. Hopefully this will drop to $60 some time in the future and I'll be able to pick it up.

[quote name='prateeko']Any idea how common this LE will be? I want it pretty bad but cannot afford/justify it right now...[/QUOTE]

Not sure if its a good comparison but another PS3 first party exclusive, Killzone 3, was pretty common. I hope thats a good indication.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'm not sure of the last CE that was really hard to find; it seems they are all over-produced these days.[/QUOTE]

Too true ... even the Mortal Kombat Tournament edition has had a few drops and people were throwing a limit of 200,000 around for that. So I'd say there's a good chance these will be overproduced and drop in price eventually. There's no 'must have' item in the set, imo. The bag is cool, the little statue might be nice, but I see nothing to drive the value up to crazy heights and the game is solid but not amazing, so it's not like a Bioshock or Demons Souls scenario as far as I can tell.

If I was still working, ugh. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will be one of the CE's that drop in price instead of go out of stock..

Didn't the LBP CE stay firm and then go up? I think I recall seeing it for about $10 cheaper once but since then it's gone up in value. I'm worried it might go this way. hmm

[quote name='akuma77']i showed it to a girl and she said it was ugly

she said it would look good in black[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for your loss.

I kinda want the bag I was a sure thing game only until I saw pics. Will sell the rest to cover the extra. Now its up to Kmart as to which version I get since CE will be limited I suppose. $20 credit and sadly I have to pay tax at Amazon as well....

Rockstar gym bag from GTA4 still is my favorite game bag. I use it alot still to this day. That was a really cool CE.. Lockbox, bag, keychain, music CDs and artbook.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Most game bundled backpacks are rare though. Mirrors edge bag, Crysis 2 bag...and that's all I got. Any other rare or non-rare bundled backpacks?[/QUOTE]

This. I would really like to pick up a game-related backpack. If anyone can throw out suggestions, i'd really appreciate it.

No, those backpacks are not one of a kind, they're everywhere. The color is not black or any other darker shades because that's how it looks in the game. It might not hold a 17" laptop, but definitely iPad or other tablets. Personally I prefer dual strap backpacks, but the single shoulder slinging bags are cool for carrying light stuff.

I don't think the bag will last long with everyday usage, but such bags do sell at $20+ range in the stores. $95 is still too much for this CE, I probably get it if there's a lower price, regular edition for me tomorrow :)

[quote name='Serpentor'] I don't think the bag will last long with everyday usage, but such bags do sell at $20+ range in the stores. $95 is still too much for this CE, I probably get it if there's a lower price, regular edition for me tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

well if you think about it like this, the hero edition costs 100 bucks game itself costs 60 thats 40 bucks left saved for the bag, the dlc and the statue so you not really even paying that much for the bag really lol

Amazon and BestBuy are the only ones still taking pre-orders for it. GameStop stopped a few weeks back, and Walmart also sometime recently.

I'm gonna hold mine for a few weeks and GameFly it, and if the price drops or something I'll just return mine to Amazon.

man, that backpack does seem pretty sweet...and i could definitely use a new pack for my ipad....

but i seemingly keep buying the CEs that go cheap only to forgo the ones that don't -.-

[quote name='cycophuk']Why in gods name is gohastings wanting 330.00 bucks to preorder it? That is nuts.[/QUOTE]

because they are the worst company, ever.

[quote name='SCDallas']because they are the worst company, ever.[/QUOTE]

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden and goHastings, I would shoot goHastings twice.

[quote name='ryheeles']If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden and goHastings, I would shoot goHastings twice.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah. What good will it do to shoot a corpse?

...and on topic, the pack looks neat, and after the game/statue/bag, this price isn't too shabby.

[quote name='ForeStorm']Well, yeah. What good will it do to shoot a corpse?

...and on topic, the pack looks neat, and after the game/statue/bag, this price isn't too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Its a Michael Scott joke!

Got mine today. The bag is pretty sweet, but I wouldn't count on the straps holding up too much weight. Maybe just a 13 inch laptop and a cord and mp3 player. The figure and comic are okay.

bread's done
Back