Injustice: Gods Among Us, April 16

Yeah, they announced yesterday the skin packs aren't included in the season pass. They're $3 each, which sucks because I don't like either of the packs enough to spend that much on them. If I could buy the costumes separately I'd be totally in for classic Deathstroke, Harley, and Wonder Woman, though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, they announced yesterday the skin packs aren't included in the season pass. They're $3 each, which sucks because I don't like either of the packs enough to spend that much on them. If I could buy the costumes separately I'd be totally in for classic Deathstroke, Harley, and Wonder Woman, though.[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same thing. I don't like the packs as a whole.

What do you all think of Lobo? I like him, but the fact that he has no secondary costume and no archive slot pisses me off. Seems like a really lazy addition to the game.

whoa batgirl looks violent!

did she tie that rope around joker's neck? and she has knives on her boots in the super move?

those doesnt seem like moves that would knock opponents unconcious heh..

well batman rams his opponents with the batmobile.. but still.. batgirl seems like shes trying to kill her opponents instead lol.

and I LOVE the joker's new outfit. hes my main and boy i can't wait for that skin to be released

[quote name='giantqtipz']those doesnt seem like moves that would knock opponents unconcious heh..[/QUOTE]

The thing that's always been sort of amusing to me is that even if you don't use guns and knives, it's completely possible to accidentally kill someone just by punching them, slamming their head into the wall, etc. :lol:

Thanks for the vid!

Someone asked Ed boon if martian manhunter will be DLC via twitter. ed replied with a youtube video to a song titled Patience. I forgot the band lol.

BUT THEN, just minutes ago, ed boon posted a tweet, asking everyone to vote on a poll regarding the next DLC character. None of the choices is martian manhunter.

Such a troll lol

Interesting... At this point I'd bet money on Martian Manhunter and Power Girl as DLC characters, either as part of a "Season 2 Pass" or as one-offs after Zod and Scorpion come out.

[quote name='giantqtipz']whoa batgirl looks violent!

did she tie that rope around joker's neck? and she has knives on her boots in the super move?

those doesnt seem like moves that would knock opponents unconcious heh..

well batman rams his opponents with the batmobile.. but still.. batgirl seems like shes trying to kill her opponents instead lol.

and I LOVE the joker's new outfit. hes my main and boy i can't wait for that skin to be released[/QUOTE]

Joker took that kyrptonite pill, silly. She needs those things to do damage now!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/tom-bradys-and-reos-early-injustice-gau-tier-list.32324/

S+ Cyborg (with block infinite combo)
S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman
S- Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
A+ Doomsday, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy
A Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash
A- Ares, Joker, Shazam
B Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor
C Bane, Lobo

So, Scorpion...

http://www.comicvine.com/videos/injustice-gods-among-us-scorpion-dlc-revealed/2300-2194/

It does seem like a waste to have a Mortal Kombat character on the roster when there are so many actual DC characters to choose from, but on the other hand he does look pretty cool. And they have to save something for the sequel...

Or for Season Pass #2, judging by the Martian Manhunter tease at the end of the video when we already know that Zod is the next DLC character.

With having scorpion in the game I will be getting the game now. Is the DLC coming out free at first or does it cost? If it costs I may hold out for a game of the year addition.

[quote name='MSUHitman']GS.com will have an online-only flash sale for this game for $10 from noon-1pm central time tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
What's that mean? Not familiar w/ their flash sales

MSUHitman said:
GS.com will have an online-only flash sale for this game for $10 from noon-1pm central time tomorrow.
What's that mean? Not familiar w/ their flash sales

They called it a power sale and it is online only for an hour,they had copies of injustice all all consoles for 10 bucks.No one i knew was able to get a copy because they're website crashed.

bread's done
Back