Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition - $39.99

Absolutely great stick for the price. If it wasn't for the whole "not compatible with my PS4" thing, I'd probably pick up a spare. 

Not bad - glad I hesitated on getting injustice from gamefly for $15 (god knows what condition the disc would've been).

Pretty happy with this purchase, none of the usual immediate buyer's remorse.

$40 is kinda tempting, even if I know I'll have to mod it, but the difficulty of a stick mod is a killer. Guess I'll just have to content myself with my three other arcade sticks. :/

scramble mode has that option for 2v2 in SFxT, go nuts
If we're at the point where we're recommending SFxT I think it's best to just play Mugen. :Kappa:

Wait, you can do that? I can't order stuff from gamestop.com, but if I could go in a store and have them order it for me that'd be handy once in a while.
As long as it's in stock to order on the website they'll be able to order one for free shipping to your house at any store. I did it with the Aliens CE last week and it got here super quick too. Real nice if you want to trade or pay cash or something.

aliens colonial marines GAME ONLY is $5.99 for anyone who didn't get in on the CE and was curious to see how bad it is.  Add on to order while shipping is free.

Op should put "fightstick" in the title to get more attention.  If I didn't know and thought it was just a game I would have passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this thing, but I don't mind the DS3 for Injustice or Mortal Kombat.

Gonna think about it for a day or so.

Edit--It looks like you can get maybe $20 out of the game itself on eBay, I may think about this faster now.

as someone who bought and opened this in december for 60, does anyone know if i were to buy this now for 40 and use my old receipt and return it and get my 60 back?

that is some bullshit
You should have probably waited on a price drop.

The reason for the 30 day return period is that a lot of things drop AFTER they have been out for about 3 months. At that point they are just taking up shelf space that belongs to new items.

If you want a better return policy, buy from Walmart.

You should have probably waited on a price drop.

The reason for the 30 day return period is that a lot of things drop AFTER they have been out for about 3 months. At that point they are just taking up shelf space that belongs to new items.

If you want a better return policy, buy from Walmart.
Or just complain to Amazon and get some Burger King credit. Seriously though it's like that everywhere and it's not like it's some big secret they kept from you.

Or just complain to Amazon and get some Burger King credit. Seriously though it's like that everywhere and it's not like it's some big secret they kept from you.
seriously though? seriously? go fuck yourself. and why your talking about amazon when i bought from gamestop....

don't see a video on youtube to mod the whole lever unfortunately, it will take some work to do it!
Some folks on Shoryuken did it around when it came out. It involves modding the top panel because you have to replace the mounting plate (and I believe they also have to cut away some of the plastic on the bottom panel too) to be able to use a Sanwa or Seimitsu. What's in there is basically a knock off JLF but it mounts just different enough it's not compatible.

The 360 version is OoS online and no store near me has it anymore.

Damn. Oh well, it's probably better for my wallet if I clear out some of my backlog before I buy more games anyway.

don't see a video on youtube to mod the whole lever unfortunately, it will take some work to do it!
If you just want to hack the existing assembly with JLF parts here's a video of someone doing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbrNUpKeF8M

Seems simple enough. 3:26

That's just swapping the top of the stick. You can replace the actual components of the lever as well which affects how it actually moves.

If you just want to hack the existing assembly with JLF parts here's a video of someone doing it:

That's just swapping the top of the stick. You can replace the actual components of the lever as well which affects how it actually moves.
Nice!

--

Might anyone know which version of this one is the compatible one for this particular stick?

http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/?loc=products&cat=7&subcat=&item=56

It allows you to pick between:

JLF - W/Shaft Cover hole size

JLF - No Shaft Cover hole size

LS-32 Version

HAPP Version

Not really sure what the difference is between either of them.. Which one do I need?

Nvm, figured it out. It's the "JLF - W/Shaft Cover hole size.

Yeah thanks for the video, I meant replacing the PCB part in case any directions go bad. Others confirmed that the stick is a Quanba according to SRK forums.

Picked one up.

Was going to dualmod my 360 stick next month and the parts for that cost about the same, so might as well just pick up another stick for the PS3 instead of potentially fucking up my more expensive stick.

Yeah thanks for the video, I meant replacing the PCB part in case any directions go bad. Others confirmed that the stick is a Quanba according to SRK forums.
Indeed it is a Quanba made for PDP (pretty sure it was that way and not the reverse). I'm sure the PCB will not be easy to deal with but for ~$20 if you sell the gameI'll worry about that when it comes up.

Picked one up.

Was going to dualmod my 360 stick next month and the parts for that cost about the same, so might as well just pick up another stick for the PS3 instead of potentially fucking up my more expensive stick.
Indeed.

One more plug for Art's site, he's added

Nice!

--

Might anyone know which version of this one is the compatible one for this particular stick?

http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/?loc=products&cat=7&subcat=&item=56

It allows you to pick between:

JLF - W/Shaft Cover hole size

JLF - No Shaft Cover hole size

LS-32 Version

HAPP Version

Not really sure what the difference is between either of them.. Which one do I need?

Nvm, figured it out. It's the "JLF - W/Shaft Cover hole size.
One more plug for Art's site, he's got print and cut services for the Injustice PDP stick up and running if you want to customize the artwork, and a replacement plexi if you need it.

http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/?loc=products&cat=20

Could use a extra stick but no stores have stock =(. if anyone store has a extra 360 version i would kindly appreciate if you could pick 1 up for me i would cover cost + shipping and extra just for doing it.

Could use a extra stick but no stores have stock =(. if anyone store has a extra 360 version i would kindly appreciate if you could pick 1 up for me i would cover cost + shipping and extra just for doing it.
I will see if there is any around my way and if so I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back