Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360/PS3) $49.99 @ Amazon w/ free Prime shipping

obligatory, still over 999 copies left..

but it still got my attention OP, I did think about it for a whole 10 seconds..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I ran across this today too. I might bite at if it drops another 10-$15 as i really like the game. Still disappointed the NA release got that odd looking statue. It just doesn't compare to the EU version IMO.

Have a bit of Best Buy credit, so may pick it up there, and trade my Vanilla copy in.
Currently getting $28, so hope that holds until I can get up there again. $22 bucks to upgrade to the CE isn't bad.

Edit-after watching an unboxing video, and seeing that EVERY other retailer has these in stock, I'll just wait for another drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also $50 at BB, just a PM by Amazon again.

Fry's still has it at $35, but is in-store only.
None of the BB locations in STL have ANY CE's left. They barely have what one would call stock in the game sections. LOTS of empty space waiting for the new systems though.

Well,

Amazon currently has it for $45.99 right now, and since I had a $5 credit from when Best Buy cancelled Dirt 3 on me, I gave Best Buy a call and had them match it.

Which means it will drop to $35 this week, so keep your eyes open people.

the complete version with dlc and 6 new characters comes out next month....u could probably just sell the game that comes with this til then
i am really surprise it took this game this long to get any sort of price drop, whether on the collectors edition or the regular edition. IT must have sold well with the large dc comics fanbase.

Thought about waiting for the Complete Edition, but there is nothing on it that I can't live without. Plus its going to be a while before it drops in price, and I really wanted to add this back into my collection.
This was pretty much the only fighter that I actually liked.

Odd that its $50 at BB...when I was in BB a couple nights ago price tag was $59.99.  

Either way, the statue doesnt look sweet enough to me to bite.  Maybe if this goes sub $20 in a clearance bonanza...

bread's done
Back