Inspired by Shojsauce: giveaway for the Kansas City Royals' postseason

Nope, he hasn't missed a game since coming over here as far as I know. They claim his poor performance was due to our catcher (Perez) being bigger and the position he squats in. Cueto had 2 or 3 knockout games and since then he's been pretty lackluster.

Looks like I owe someone $5 Xbox again.

Helluva a game today.
Remind me to point out how lackluster he's pitched for the Royals this year before his next start. My reverse jinx on him seemed to snap him out of his funk, might as well try it again. :whistle2:

Remind me to point out how lackluster he's pitched for the Royals this year before his next start. My reverse jinx on him seemed to snap him out of his funk, might as well try it again. :whistle2:
Yes!!! Please do. I thought he was gonna get hammered again when he gave up the homerun. Glad he proved me wrong.

The winner of the giveaway for the Royals' game 3 win to take the ALDS is...DA Lee.  PM Sent for $5 Xbox Code.

The prize for the Royals winning the ALDS is a code for an Xbox Live 4 month (3+1) membership.  Winner announced shortly.

Since the Red Sox couldn't give me free furniture (seriously.), Might as well cheer for the Royals or the Cubs to get some free stuff lol

Geez, sorry everyone. I swear I'm still doing this giveaway, just got some personal stuff going on that's taking me away from CAG. I'll do 4, $5 Xbox money giveaways and the large(r) giveaway today after the Royals win the ALCS 😉

The large(r) prize for the ALCS win will be $20 Xbox money.

Hope you still are having a chance to watch the games with your personal life getting busy.  The Royals put a hurt on the Jays last night and have all the momentum going into the game today!

90 minutes to game time!

Thankfully, I have been able to watch or listen to the games.  Unfortunately that includes today's game.  Oh well, we'll get them at home.  

64995236.jpg

The Royals didn't win today but three CAGs did.  The winners of the $5 Xbox giftcard for the Royals three ALCS wins are.....

fightingguys
rpmboy
RoytheRobot

I will send a PM with your codes in a moment.  Congrats.  Hopefully more to come soon.

Great giveaway!  I hope the Royals win now that the Cardinals, Blue Jays and Cubs are out.  They better not screw it up against the damn Mets!  Maybe next year the Cards will avoid injuries to most of their best players and win 120!

Woohoo!!! World Series Pt 2.  Hell yeah!

mysticfail just became mysticwin because you won the $5 Xbox money for the final Royals, ALCS-clinching game.  Congrats.  PM sent.

$20 Xbox giftcard drawing for the Royals winning the ALCS (again) and going to the World Series (again) coming very soon!!!

And the winner of the $20 Xbox giftcard for the Royals winning the ALCS is...kcobra22.  Congrats, PM sent.

Here's to hoping I get to give four more people $5 in Xbox money during the World Series AND a large prize win they win the World Series.  Go Royals!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the winner of the $20 Xbox giftcard for the Royals winning the ALCS is...kcobra22. Congrats, PM sent.

Here's to hoping I get to give four more people $5 in Xbox money during the World Series AND a large prize win they win the World Series. Go Royals!!!
Awesome, thanks! Watching football and the cowboys just lost again, so at least I won this to cheer me up. Thanks again.

As a Chiefs fan, I wholeheartedly agree that it is difficult to watch that guy play. Then again it's hard to watch Alex Smith this year :(
He's still an upgrade from Cassel. The problem with the offense is the O-line. The game that Santos had 7 FGs (yesterday also) is evidence of that. The offense has playmakers on it to move the ball but when the field gets shorter and less area to defend near the goal line it stutters because of the O-line. It's bad.

He's still an upgrade from Cassel. The problem with the offense is the O-line. The game that Santos had 7 FGs (yesterday also) is evidence of that. The offense has playmakers on it to move the ball but when the field gets shorter and less area to defend near the goal line it stutters because of the O-line. It's bad.
Yeah our Defense is good, but that O-line, and the fact that Jamaal Charles is out for the rest of the season...doesn't bode well. But I have faith (or I'm hoping really hard) that they can turn this around and get more wins.

Two World Series game wins equals two CAG winners.  And the winners are...

Gram     &     shagster104

PM'ed both of you your $5 Xbox Giftcard codes.  Enjoy, hopefully 2 more to come and a grandprize once the Royals win the World Series.  Go Royals!!!

Royals just need to get past the bottom of the 10th and get a base runner on in the 11th to win. They are going to steal game 5 for the series!

Last edited by a moderator:
Royals are World Series champions! Awesome to see George Brett in attendance for the win after last year's heartrenching game 7 loss to the Giants.

bread's done
Back