Inspired by Shojsauce: giveaway for the Kansas City Royals' postseason

I really don't think any of my sports teams will ever be able to top what the Royals did in 2015. Truly remarkable. Hats off to the Mets. If it wasn't for 8th & 9th inning Royals heroics, they would've easily won the World Series 4games to 1. Now on to next year where we win it again, this time at home.

As for the giveaways, I'll try to do the two $5 Xbox giftcards soon, with the large prize giveaway later in the week. The large prize giveaway is an Xbox game from this list...(http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Digital-Games/categoryID.70009700)
If random.org selects you as the grand prize winner, I'll PM you and post here, asking for your game selection ($59.99 or lower please). Good luck to all.

I would love to see the Chiefs win a championship next, as far as KC teams, but I fear that I may be waiting quite awhile for that. Super happy the Royals brought it home though.

Also, regardless of what happens with the last prizes you are giving out, thank you. This was a very generous giveaway you've done. For me it was just extra incentive to want my team to win, but you made it even better.

Hopefully the Royals can do this next season as well :)

Went to the parade today. It was nuts. Kansas City Star is reporting 800,000 people showed up. KCMO has a population of less than 500,000. People just abandoned their cars on the highway.

so who won the big prize?
The drawing for the large prize AND for the two $5 Xbox giftcards will be Sunday. I've been using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of the entries and using random.org to draw a winner. I'm out of town until Sunday so I don't have access to that spreadsheet and don't have time to do another one. Don't worry though, just like the Royals I'll deliver 😃👍

Went to the parade today. It was nuts. Kansas City Star is reporting 800,000 people showed up. KCMO has a population of less than 500,000. People just abandoned their cars on the highway.
Did you actually get to see anything? I'm out of town but my wife went and she said she couldn't see a thing. She works downtown too and said it was utter chaos.

I almost made the 5 hour trip for the parade but 3 small kids would have made it tough. Figures though that I move away from kc in may and then they win it all.

The two winners for the Royals winning Wold Series game 4 and game 5 are....  

Thatguy1513   &      YURITHEHUNTER

Congrats, PM sent.  Grand Prize drawing in a few moments.....

And the Grand Prize Winner for the downloadable game, THANKS TO THE ROYALS WINNING THE WORLD SERIES, goes to..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

tejadab...PM sent

Thank you everybody for being patient and participating.  Congrats to the winners, sorry to the non-winners, and hopefully I can do this again next year.   GO ROYALS!!!!!

Thanks j7d7c7, great contest. Congratulations to all the winners and especially the World Series champions Royals 

bread's done
Back