Internet accuses Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a girl in 1990

[quote name='depascal22']Quit acting like you give a shit about someone other than yourself, Bob.[/QUOTE]

The thing Bob doesn't get (intentionally or otherwise) is that this would only be equivalent if say Lou Dobbs or whoever took this on tv and started saying the onus is on Beck to prove it wrong.

[quote name='depascal22']Quit acting like you give a shit about someone other than yourself, Bob.[/QUOTE]

Oh, now, see! That's a great counter argument. I can see why so many people look up to you.

[quote name='Msut77']The thing Bob doesn't get (intentionally or otherwise) is that this would only be equivalent if say Lou Dobbs or whoever took this on tv and started saying the onus is on Beck to prove it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that'd be great if Lou Dobbs (or, more likely, Keith Olbermann) were to do this. Because then, they wouldn't be pansies. They wouldn't be hiding behind the internet.

Again, satire is protected under free speech. If the individuals who are creating this rumor, perpertrating it and falsifying records all believe what they're doing is honestly and truly satire, then awesome! Let's see some names and faces to go with these claims.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']:rofl: Man, you're dealing with some seriously dense people today. My condolences.[/QUOTE]
Much obliged. That's me back to lurking VS for a while....

Allow me to pull a Lou Dobbs, for the sake of argument:

Well, the Glenn Beck rape/murder accusation is a dumb thing. I think we have to all admit this is a dumb thing either way, because, I mean, I can't understand why Glenn Beck wouldn't just move to get this stuff out of the way. Show the documents, get it done -- I mean, he -- think about it.

So...his records were sealed, right? You're telling me someone can't find a newspaper article from 1990 that was archived on the internet that details why he was arrested? And even though names may not be there, you can't tell me it'd be hard to figure out because descriptions of the suspect are usually given.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I heard Glenn Beck was raping somebody called Journalism on a daily basis in 2009.[/QUOTE]

I heard everyone who's been writing for a major newspaper since 1970 has done the same.

bread's done
Back