Introducing PlayStation Rewards

I watched the whole damn thing- 1080. Oh well. The select / pro status stuff didn't update right either.. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Ok, so I've completed like 3 of these quests and my rewards status isn't changing, am I doing something wrong?

DCstarClassic.png

[quote name='GTmaster39']Ok, so I've completed like 3 of these quests and my rewards status isn't changing, am I doing something wrong?

DCstarClassic.png
[/QUOTE]
Same for me. I think their system is borked.

[quote name='m_d_amore']they said it might take a couple days before it updates[/QUOTE]

Ok, good to know, thanks.

My "play a move game" is also incomplete, and I played Tumble long enough for me to quit playing. :)

I did get the Pulse quest though. Did you trigger it online? Have you tried synching your trophies since then? Don't know that it has anything to do with it, but i know that data is submitted to the servers when that happens, so it may also record other stuff.

Maybe I need to toss in Start the Party and see if it triggers...

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Hmm maybe posting it like this will work
->

Okau heres How i did it: [*url="http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/KILLTHEM16"][*img]http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/KILLTHEM16.png[/img]

Use that URL chaning your PSN with mine and remove the * next to url and img.
[/URL][/QUOTE]

For those having trouble posting their IDs- use the steps above.

Also, if anyone is curious, they don't consider "cheapassgamer.com" to be 1 website. Every unique page that gets a tag counts. I've gotten credit for all 3 of my tag quests and I only posted here and one other place.

I agree with the previous poster it is a sign that the economy isn't going so well perhaps now maybe things will change for the better for us gamer's IE. not releasing rushed games etc.

^i think we'll just start to see more games like AC:Brotherhood, where the game uses all of the same artifacts found in the last game.

Just curious:
I got in via GAP but purchased PS+ last night (free Stacked and an extra 3 months was too good an offer for me to pass up). Has anyone seen a jump in their progress bar after joining PS+?

[quote name='Vader582']Just got an email with a PSN code for early demo access to PS Move Heroes, so keep lookout for yours. Check that spam folder.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I have Select status and I completed the Move It quest.

bread's done
Back