iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
Im thinking twice about Aralon.. man all this free games and sales, I have a backlog of games in my Ipad... so much more than my console backlog!

So I just played Aralon for around 1/2 an hour ... barely out of the first town, but I have to admit that it's well done for an iOS game. If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's like a B tier PS3 game with PS1/PS2 graphics. The voice acting is decent (except for the character YOU play ... which sounds like the developer voiced himself) and it appears to be a game that has quite a bit of depth to it.

It's actually rather refreshing compared to the Gameloft games because it might not look as good, but you can tell that the developer is passionate about the game and it shows, whereas most of you know that Gameloft games can be fun to play but have no soul.

For $4.99, I would say go for it ... I'm guilty of buying way too many games for my iPad lately but I can see myself coming back to this one ... assuming I don't run into some awful game ending glitch.

Moto Trialz is currently available for FREE.
"MotoTrialz (formerly iTrials) for all generations of the iPhone and iPod Touch is a full 3D, true physics motor bike trials game. Wheelie, jump and loop-the-loop through 27 fun and challenging levels packed with dynamic obstacles, moving platforms, seesaws & more.
Climb steep slopes & negotiate tricky obstacles in true physics - you're not just limited to driving over a terrain!
Earn awards for completing stages & compare your times with friends or the rest of the world with Openfeint Online Leaderboards."

Moosentration Memory Match Game
is also FREE for a limited time.
"The 30 adorable moose characters in this retro memory match game will bring a smile to your face every time!
What moose will you find next? The surfer moose? The clown moose? The Trekkie moose? The moose in lederhosen?? The elusive bumble moose??? You never know!
Moosentration is the BEST moose game available anywhere!"

Another multi-instrument music app, Touch Band is now available for FREE through Free App Calendar.
"The Touch Band application is a lifesaver in so many ways: a) It would help you get that new tune in your head out anywhere and everywhere. b) It would replace the absent band member or instrument when you jam c) It makes your music a whole lot cooler!
Touch Band is the one application that will give you high quality sound effects while you play five different instruments and not all of them you might be a master of: the piano, drums, guitar, bongo drums and ocarina! Each of the instruments comes with the highest degree of sophistication and sound quality. You can jam anywhere you want and record your songs with great sound clarity and nowhere do you have to feel that you are not using the real instruments! Why? Mostly because Touch Band gives you the freedom to explore each instrument to the fullest. You automate the bass drum, play any of the 192 chords on the guitar and switch to piano or the electric keyboard with almost 80 keys in each! You can experiment with the melodic sounds of the ocarina and bongo and create real music using your portable device!"

[quote name='RollingSkull']The Gamebook Adventures games are all on sale $3, down from $5. I enjoyed them all quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted on trying one of these. They sound really cool.

[quote name='etcrane']So I just played Aralon for around 1/2 an hour ... barely out of the first town, but I have to admit that it's well done for an iOS game. If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's like a B tier PS3 game with PS1/PS2 graphics. The voice acting is decent (except for the character YOU play ... which sounds like the developer voiced himself) and it appears to be a game that has quite a bit of depth to it.

It's actually rather refreshing compared to the Gameloft games because it might not look as good, but you can tell that the developer is passionate about the game and it shows, whereas most of you know that Gameloft games can be fun to play but have no soul.

For $4.99, I would say go for it ... I'm guilty of buying way too many games for my iPad lately but I can see myself coming back to this one ... assuming I don't run into some awful game ending glitch.[/QUOTE]

How does it control? I find myself not really playing the big console type games because I just don't enjoy them as much and would rather play them on the console. Dead Space is an example. While I'm impressed with the graphics and the game, I just don't want to control that type of game that way.

Third Blade, by Com2uS Inc. $4.99 -> $0.99

★♡★♡★♡ Celebrating the 1st update: $0.99 SALE ★♡★♡★♡

The Adrenaline that will take you to 3 unique styles of Action!! Adrenaline RUSH! Third Blade!

3 types of blades—dual wield, one-handed blade, and two-handed sword—can be used to defeat all kinds of vicious monsters as you play along! The ultimate action game filled with endless battles against monsters that keep you immersed in thrill and excitement—Third Blade! Have a taste of full action by totally wiping out horrific monsters surrounding your path! Action boosts up with exhilarating speed! Use Combo gauges that enhance your weapons into 3 stages and be part of this Exquisite Action Drama! This is what you can call REAL ACTION!

--

GAMEVIL

Baseball Superstars II pre-release sale.
Grab previous versions of Baseball Superstars titles for $0.99!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/baseball-superstars-2011-pro/id398117601?mt=8

In for Mos Speed Run at 99 cents.

Moto Trialz is worth picking up while it's free. It isn't anywhere near as good as Trials HD, because the level designs aren't really that great (too much stopping and starting, especially in the later levels). Still, it's pretty fun anyway and there's hope for better levels in updates. So I say pick that up while it's free.

Finally, Spirits is a fun game, but I thought the difficulty seemed to ramp up quickly. Perhaps too quickly. I noticed just now that there's an update that adjusts the difficulty in the early levels to "make it more accessible" as well as some other changes including Game Center for achievements. I wish they'd also add a fast forward button. That's probably my main complaint with the game. You get to a point where you've won a level, but to get all the spirits you just have to sit there and watch it play out. Unfortunately no mention of that in the update.

Oh, actually one more thing. CalculatorBox HD has gone free. I'm not sure why the iPad doesn't come with a calculator, but it doesn't. This one is pretty good except for the ill-conceived idea that you have to rotate the iPad to get the different modes, 4 in all. That makes absolutely no sense on the iPad. Still, it's better then nothing and it's free right now:

http://appshopper.com/utilities/calculatorbox-hd

in for Aralorn. Like Galaxy on Fire 2, this game probably will never see a lower price than what is offered right now and who knows when they will do this sale again. Plus, it's got cloud saving and is universal!

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']How does it control? I find myself not really playing the big console type games because I just don't enjoy them as much and would rather play them on the console. Dead Space is an example. While I'm impressed with the graphics and the game, I just don't want to control that type of game that way.[/QUOTE]

It controls ok, the camera can be a bit unwieldy ... and you can't look up, which is sort of odd but I'm guessing it's because not all environments are rendering full ceilings/sky.

Like I said, graphics are definitely rough but I think if you are an elder scrolls fan or enjoy western RPGs, this is going to be worth the $4.99. Now I'm playing on iPad too, so that makes the controls quite a bit easier. Basically there's a virtual d-pad and virtual buttons, touch anywhere else and you control the camera.

Honestly, if you aren't playing this on an iPad, I might have a harder time recommending it, simply because I personally hate games where your thumb blocks most of the screen and this would be one of those games.

Thanks for Inspire! Picked that up, looking forward to playing around with it.

Still debating on Aralon. I want to grab it, but $5 is rather steep. And I have a non-insignificant backlog of games (Shadow Guardian, Spider-man, NOVA, etc.) that I need to get through to justify. Still, I've heard/read a lot of good things about Aralon, and I really enjoyed Rimelands, and wouldn't mind giving Crescent Moon some more of my $$...

Reiner Knizia's Keltis Oracle has plunged all the way down to CAG-friendly .99 for the first time.
"Keltis Oracle is the visually appealing sequel to the famous Keltis board game (known in the US as Lost Cities)! Between 1 and 4 players on the same iPad can play this exciting new board game from one of the world's leading board game developers, Dr. Reiner Knizia.
In Keltis Oracle, you guide your pieces into a spiral of stones,
collecting rewards on the way, such as wishing stones and mirrors. Movement is allowed only by creating sequences of specific coloured cards. The stones in the spiral have special effects which enhance the strategical thinking required even further.
Now available as a universal app - run it on both your iPhone and your iPad!"

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Dimsdale - do you work for OpenFeint or somebody like that?[/QUOTE]

He must... the majority of his recent posts are all app deals.

[quote name='caltab']Plants vs zombies for iPhone is on sale for .99. If you like games and some how don't have this, get it now. Hd version isn't on sale.[/QUOTE]
Thank You very much. Was waiting for a price drop on this.

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Dimsdale - do you work for OpenFeint or somebody like that?[/QUOTE]
While I don't know for sure it's always been my impression that Dimms does it for the love of CAG. Besides, not all his posts are the free open feint games. He posts and stuff from other sources as well. We should start a campaign for Dimms to win the cheapy next year. I voted for him this year but to no avail

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']While I don't know for sure it's always been my impression that Dimms does it for the love of CAG. Besides, not all his posts are the free open feint games. He posts and stuff from other sources as well. We should start a campaign for Dimms to win the cheapy next year. I voted for him this year but to no avail[/QUOTE]

^ Thumbs up.

Just giving heads up to a rumor (I'd say not confirmed by the developer, and I've not seen the change yet), but it seems that Death Rally will drop to $0.99 (from $2.99).

If it's true I might jump in.

Heh, I wish. No, I'm just a bargain hunter trying to help out my fellow CAGs when I find stuff that I think others might be interested in, too. You guys have alerted me to so many deals and freebies that I'm just trying to give back a tiny slice from what I've taken.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']While I don't know for sure it's always been my impression that Dimms does it for the love of CAG. Besides, not all his posts are the free open feint games. He posts and stuff from other sources as well. We should start a campaign for Dimms to win the cheapy next year. I voted for him this year but to no avail[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks. I'm flattered. I didn't even know there was a cheapy award. I'd still like to thank the academy, though. . . it's an honor just to be nominated.

[quote name='Dimsdale']Wow, thanks. I'm flattered. I didn't even know there was a cheapy award. I'd still like to thank the academy, though. . . it's an honor just to be nominated.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Just giving heads up to a rumor (I'd say not confirmed by the developer, and I've not seen the change yet), but it seems that Death Rally will drop to $0.99 (from $2.99).

If it's true I might jump in.[/QUOTE]

Hope this is true. I'll be all over that deal.

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Just giving heads up to a rumor (I'd say not confirmed by the developer, and I've not seen the change yet), but it seems that Death Rally will drop to $0.99 (from $2.99).

Slightly OT, but has anyone else had problems with push notifications from appshopper lately? I get their emails still, but I never get an alert on my iPod anymore and have to manually go into my wish list. I'd love to stay on top of the Death Rally price drop just in case I can't log in on these boards.

[quote name='darrenaero']Slightly OT, but has anyone else had problems with push notifications from appshopper lately? I get their emails still, but I never get an alert on my iPod anymore and have to manually go into my wish list. I'd love to stay on top of the Death Rally price drop just in case I can't log in on these boards.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Appshopper hasn't pushed ANYTHING to me lately. Ridiculous.

First BargainBin dies, then Appshopper.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Yeah, Appshopper hasn't pushed ANYTHING to me lately. Ridiculous.

First BargainBin dies, then Appshopper.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten them, but usually for Mac app store drops, which is annoying because you can't add Mac apps through the app. So, you have to add Mac apps through the site, but you get push notifications to your phone, which launches the app and shows nothing.

Back to the topic, Minigore is free again.
App Store

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Any further comments about Aralon?[/QUOTE]

This, anyone? I'm torn on whether it's any good.

Edit: Alright, after reading some reviews and watching some videos of the gameplay I bit on it.

And I'd vote for Dimsdale for a Cheapy award. He does a great job of keeping this thread updated. It's much appreciated, Dims!

Same here, AppShopper isn't sending any push notifications lately.

By the way, ended up biting Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD.

Anyone own a Zaggmate case? Any thoughts or recommendations on how to pay less than $99 for it? And yes, I know it's not an app but it's freaking advertised on this site ... So I'm justifying it for my own selfish reasons. ;)

Ps. More thoughts on Aralon -

I like it because you can steal and murder random NPCs ... ;) .. I know that sounds messed up, but how many iOS games actually let you do that ... Every gameloft rpg is so by the numbers in the sense that you can't attack random NPCs or do whatever you want.

Oh and another thought - this game is hardcore ... You can die easily, even the first cave can kill you ... Save often, you get 5 slots

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']I'm tempted on trying one of these. They sound really cool.[/QUOTE]
They're standard TURN TO PAGE 75 IF YOU WANT TO GO LEFT, TURN TO PAGE 203 IF YOU WANT TO GO RIGHT, but they're modern, good quality. Unlike the Gygaxian bullshit of Fighting Fantasy, these games are actually not prone to killing you or withholding the mcguffins for dumb crap. They aren't perfectly intuitive though but generally they are pretty good.

Books 1 and 4 are the best, 1's got decent intrigue AND good dungeon crawls, and the mcguffins are tough to miss. 4 is just quality through and through. You can feel where Book 2 goes wrong the second you get past the exciting opening segment and then come across four doors. OH JOY. AND YES, ONE DOOR JUST GIVES YOU VALUABLE SWAG AND SENDS YOU BACK TO THE LOBBY. Still, it's pretty good apart from that. Book 3 benefits from really having two wholly divergent paths through the book, each with their own missable macguffins but its climax is kinda weak, despite trying really hard. Book 5 is a bit weak but still a good run. All of them are worth the money but, if you just want one or two, I say 1 and 4.

First thing that comes to my mind when I'm playing Aralon is... Gameloft. The graphics are somehow similar to Sacred Odyssey.

As for gameplay, can't tell a lot because I haven't even left the tutorial place, but so far it hasn't really grabbed my attention. Will keep trying to see if I see anything interesting later in the game.

How is third blade?? I know its only 99c but my iPhone is becoming inflated with apps so Im trying to be alittle pickier. Seems pretty sweet from the pictures. It seems like castle crashers/knights rush. Im sometimes weary of these type of titles because it seems like the only way to beat the game is by doing in app purchases which i think are dumb.

Look Again! is the new main FAAD title.
"Challenge your brain to quickly recognize patterns and shapes in this fast paced, addictive puzzle game!
Simple to pick up and play, this unique puzzler has plenty of variation and difficulty to provide weeks of enjoyment while training your brain. In each puzzle, you are presented with a pattern composed of overlapping shapes; your job is to identify the shapes before time runs out. Sounds easy? Think you've got it?….Look Again!"

Hand of Greed is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Hand of Greed is an intense and remarkably unique adventure game that puts your reflexes, timing, and speed to the test in a magical, blade strewn gauntlet.
Avoiding everything from swinging guillotines to spiraling sawblades, you rack up wealth by grabbing ancient coins, valuable gems, and more!"

The rumor was true and Death Rally is now @ $0.99.

Showing as 99 cents for me right now.

^^^Beaten!

[quote name='FlipSide']City of Secrets Sale 0.99c 80% weekend sale.

Trying it now, its an adventure/puzzle game with cartoon graphics. Reminds me of the days I played Day of the Tentacle.[/QUOTE]

HD Version is $0.99, too!

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I didn't think Reckless Racing was that great. Is Death Rally just more of the same but with weapons, or is it way better?[/QUOTE]
Controls a little different and there's actually a sense of progression rather than just trying to beat your own times, but otherwise yes, it's more of the same.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Two of my classic console favorites -- Military Madness: Neo Nectaris and Shining Force -- are both on iPhone. Both are a very small file size, too.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I didn't even know that the iphone version of Shining Force existed. I picked it up along with PvZ. Now, if only Military Madness would drop.

Ok, I've put a few hours into Aralon, and it really is Morrowind-lite for the iPhone/iPad. I've just visited the first 2 towns, done a few quests and levelled up a little and I'm liking it so far. It's supposed to be a 30-hr game but I think that's conservative. Definitely recommend it for $4.99 based on what I've played so far!

Ok, I just got a $15 iTunes gift card that my wife won from Tony's Pizza 3 months ago and it's my first time using one. My question is can I buy in app purchases with it? I thinking of unlocking all the games in Atari's Greatest Hits with it if I can.

[quote name='Stimes']Ok, I just got a $15 iTunes gift card that my wife won from Tony's Pizza 3 months ago and it's my first time using one. My question is can I buy in app purchases with it? I thinking of unlocking all the games in Atari's Greatest Hits with it if I can.[/QUOTE]

You should just add the gift card to your itunes account and it will take in-app purchases off of any money on your account first before charging you. I've done this before so you will be fine.

*Sigh* I'm such a sucker. Ended up picking up Aralon even though I know I probably won't ever finish it. But I have a work trip to Hawaii tomorrow, so that's my excuse. That, and they made Rimelands, which I thoroughly enjoyed, so they deserve a bit more of my money for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back