iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dimsdale']TouchArcade has an interesting piece about the just-released game The Heist. Basically, it's a series of puzzles you have to solve to open a vault. Big deal? Well, this one promises an actual prize in the form of a code redeemable for a (PC/Mac) game worth significantly more than the .99 asking price of the iPhone game. Sounds interesting; I may pick this up as a blind buy. Here's the story link if you want to read more: http://toucharcade.com/2011/05/24/the-heist/

EDIT: Okay, I bit. The intro is pretty cool and the production values seem fairly high so far. I've only solved the first couple of puzzles but I think this has potential.[/QUOTE]

Yep, got me too. We'll see how it plays out. I really should be studying for my exams....

Photo Paint Pro has dropped to FREE for the first time.
"Photo Paint Pro opens a whole new world of light painting opportunities. This app allows you to light paint any image from your photo library into a new photo you are taking. No more are the days of being limited to flashlights and dots. Photo Paint Pro expands your choices to patterns, images, and custom artwork into your photo. This app is feature-rich but simple to use."

Desert Slug is one of the new FAAD games.
"TIME for some RUN N' GUN ACTION! GRAB one of 24 WEAPONS, then RUN THROUGH the DESERT and PWN BADDIES!
★★★★★
a multinational oil conglomerate has discovered a new source of energy, and seeks to harness this power in order to establish a new (and very evil) world order.
it is up to you to stop the conglomerate's mercenary army, and restore freedom, opportunity, and justice to the world…"

WireWay is the new OpenFeint FGOTD.
"xplore the world of Wiley, a lovable alien, and accompany him on his quest to find the precious source of energy called “Elan”. Use the innovative Touch controls to guide Wiley on his journey through 32 breath-taking stages and let him safely reach his goal. Using stretched wires, you move our hero through the levels. Jump from wire to wire, but look out for falling stones, eerie skulls or floors full of thorns. Collect as many Elan stars as possible in order to make Wiley jump even higher and farther by using super powers.
Two additional game modes provide variety and even more fun; In “Flick Trials”, reach your goal with the least possible jumps, and create a unique course for Wiley in the challenging “Strategery” mode."

Circus Pain is another one of the FAAD games right now.
"In “Circus Pain” you control the destiny of Igor, a former explosives expert that figured getting shot out of a giant cannon would be a safer choice of job descriptions. Boy was he wrong…
READY! AIM! FIRE!!!!
Make your way through 55 levels of some of the trickiest shots a human cannonball has ever attempted!
Work through 6 worlds from practicing back home on the farm to the cheers and jeers of the fabled MEGADOME!
No PAIN, No Gain! To make the shot you’ll have to get punched, wacked, smacked, zapped, and sometimes even shellacked before hearing the roar of the crowd that makes it all worth it."

Eggs in Space
is being featured on Great App a Day.
"HELP! The Eggs are invading - and we don't mean Easter Eggs! Spoonville's people need you up in the cosmos to defend them in this unique tap'n'crack game. Marvel as fantastic sights leap at you! Be dazzled by the stupendous soundtrack from our one-man electric orchestra! Eggs in Space is easy to play, tricky to master and impossible to put down. Open Feint and Game Center are both supported so you can pit your wits against the whole world to see who is the top Spoon. With two game modes to conquer you'll face more eggs than the Easter Bunny."

[quote name='etcrane']The Heist is great! And the prize is a $10 value on Steam! Awesome ... Damn some of those puzzles were hard ;)[/QUOTE]

I've spent an hour on the last sokoban and I'm really starting to hate myself, but there are rumors of more goodness for 100% completion. Damn Macheist always does this to me...

In for Super Stickman Golf - thanks for the heads up! Also, in for The Heist. Why not? The game you get, or at least one person got, is Eets (Steam version - I wish you could get the XBLA version instead, but oh well): http://www.eetsgame.com/

I'm also mulling over Tapper HD. I do like that game....

Neuroshima Hex Puzzle has dropped to 99 cents (again):

http://appshopper.com/games/neuroshima-hex-puzzle

EDIT: decided to bite on Tapper World Tour HD @ 99c - GameCenter is a plus.

Regarding The Heist... ARGH! I hate sliding puzzles. I can't even figure out the second one. :( I know what I need to do, it's how you get the particular pieces into the right spot without messing the others up that I just can't wrap my head around. Does anyone have any advice on the basics of this type of puzzle?

Stockman golf is awesome. The graphics aren't the greatest, but the gameplay is very addictive. I couldn't put it down for days when I first got it.

[quote name='crunchewy']Regarding The Heist... ARGH! I hate sliding puzzles. I can't even figure out the second one. :( I know what I need to do, it's how you get the particular pieces into the right spot without messing the others up that I just can't wrap my head around. Does anyone have any advice on the basics of this type of puzzle?[/QUOTE]

Just like one of those 1-15 sliding puzzles, you will have to disrupt 2 rows whenever you move stuff around. Work one line at a time and figure out what piece needs to go where. once you have 2 rows figured out perfectly, you do not need to move them again (unless there is a blank space in one of the two, then shift temporarily).

[quote name='crunchewy']
Regarding The Heist... ARGH! I hate sliding puzzles. I can't even figure out the second one. :( I know what I need to do, it's how you get the particular pieces into the right spot without messing the others up that I just can't wrap my head around. Does anyone have any advice on the basics of this type of puzzle?[/QUOTE]

This is the exact reason I didn't purchase this yet. I love puzzles but I HATE sliding puzzles. It just requires a patience I do not have. If this game had math, match, logic, physics, etc puzzles I would be all over it.

This is the game I unlocked after "beating" The Heist. A $9.99 value supposedly. Now I'm wondering if I ignore this and "beat" The Heist again do I get a different game? hehe

http://www.eetsgame.com/

Anyone get The Heist yet and unlock the vault? I wonder if it's all the same game or each app gets a different game after unlocking? Never heard of this Eets game but it looks fun. I don't really care for it though since I rarely use my pc for games. With a ginormous PS3 and 360 and idevice game backlog, the last thing I'm gonna do is play a pc game. I do enjoy the puzzles in The Heist a lot though (clearly from me already beating it in only 2 hours :razz: )

[quote name='jjz203']This is the game I unlocked after "beating" The Heist. A $9.99 value supposedly. Now I'm wondering if I ignore this and "beat" The Heist again do I get a different game? hehe

Anyone get The Heist yet and unlock the vault? I wonder if it's all the same game or each app gets a different game after unlocking? Never heard of this Eets game but it looks fun. I don't really care for it though since I rarely use my pc for games. With a ginormous PS3 and 360 and idevice game backlog, the last thing I'm gonna do is play a pc game. I do enjoy the puzzles in The Heist a lot though (clearly from me already beating it in only 2 hours :razz: )[/QUOTE]

It's just Eets. Once you get 100%, you get
a $10 off coupon for your next MacHeist purchase

Scarabeus – Pearl of Nile is the new OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Scarabeus – Pearl of Nile is an award-winning, bright and creative puzzle game. Maneuver the turning cycles to collect all the colored balls through ancient Egyptian mechanisms, and unlock all the Pearls of the Nile to bring them back to the Pharaoh !
FEATURES:
- An exotic puzzle game with amazing design reminiscent of ancient Egypt
- Combines fast-paced gameplay with strategic logical thinking in an exciting mix
- More than 40 levels, and more to come
- Deep but accessible gameplay
- Challenge your friends on Facebook and Twitter!"

City of Wonder is the latest FAAD main game.
"The hit Facebook game from Playdom is here!
Start with a sleepy village and grow it into an amazing world civilization!
Research technologies to advance your people, build great Marvels such as the Pyramids, and declare war and trade with other players to dominate the world. Download today!
- Hundreds of different buildings to build, attack, or admire
- Watch over your citizens as they work, play, and parade in your honor
- Choose the resources and factories you need to increase your wealth
- Fight, trade, and ally yourself with other nations to see who will come out on top
- Recruit great Legends such as Alexander the Great to help you out"

Gigaputt is being featured on Great App a Day right now.
"Swing into action with this totally original golf game!
Never be away from the links again. Gigaputt creates a mini-golf course wherever you're standing. Challenge your friends to see who has the best swing.
Walk the course like a pro or play from your living room.
A fun way to explore your neighborhood. The perfect game for a nice spring day."

Run Like Hell! Deluxe
is the offering on Free App Calendar.
"Stuck on a godforsaken island – things can’t get any worse, right? Wrong. The native tribesmen decide to have you over for lunch – unless you want to end up on the spit you’d better Run Like Hell!
Run Like Hell! is a frantically paced run-and-jump platform game – run, jump, slide, climb and crawl your way to safety pursued by mean looking guys with spears.
Dash through ancient ruins, along nighttime jungle trails and sun-kissed beaches dodging obstacles as you go – every collision brings you a step closer to your doom!
You’ll need quick reflexes and nimble fingers to avoid being spit roasted - you’d better Run Like Hell!"

Supremacy Wars, by Chillingo, dropped FREE from $0.99 for the first time. Never heard about it but it has good rating on iTunes.

From the ashes of a powerful ancient civilization, many new tribes have arisen. Now, a mysterious star has fallen to Earth and a magical secret power from the past has been uncovered. Only one lucky tribe can claim the great secret, and all must contend for it. Someday, they shall name this terrible conflict ... The Supremacy Wars.

I have Eets on the Xbox Live Arcade. I haven't played it in years, but loved it at the time...

[quote name='jjz203']This is the game I unlocked after "beating" The Heist. A $9.99 value supposedly. Now I'm wondering if I ignore this and "beat" The Heist again do I get a different game? hehe

Anyone get The Heist yet and unlock the vault? I wonder if it's all the same game or each app gets a different game after unlocking? Never heard of this Eets game but it looks fun. I don't really care for it though since I rarely use my pc for games. With a ginormous PS3 and 360 and idevice game backlog, the last thing I'm gonna do is play a pc game. I do enjoy the puzzles in The Heist a lot though (clearly from me already beating it in only 2 hours :razz: )[/QUOTE]

A universal app, Sentinel 3: Homeworld has dropped to .99 for the first time.
"The third and biggest instalment of the highly acclaimed Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series! Take the fight to the alien homeworld and unleash a massive arsenal of weaponry!
Get up close and personal on the battlefield in your power armor to execute devastating attacks and support your defenses!"

Sentinel was the title that originally got me hooked on TDs. This one's a no-brainer download for me while it's on sale.

[quote name='z3razerviper']UG it looks like nba jam for the ipad was on sale for 50% off 2 days ago and I missed it :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry it will goto $.99 sooner or later, then you would have been mad that you paid $5 for it.

[quote name='jacknicklson']It was already $1, just wait it out[/QUOTE]

I believe it was only $0.99 for iPod/iPhone. iPad has never been lower than $4.99.

FYI, Atari's Greatest Hits got an update last night that adds and improves control schemes! Warlords is now fun like it should be! There's an option to control the paddle on-screen, dragging in any direction you want - and sensitivity for all the control schemes is adjustable, per game! It works well. I haven't tried many yet, but I'm just happy about Warlords! On the other hand there's a bug in downloading the updated versions of the DLC games. You're supposed to be able to download them all at once, but that doesn't work, so you have to download them individually which is a major league pain in the ass. However, somebody suggested deleting the app and reinstalling. Good idea. I'm going to do that.

EDIT: and I can verify that deleting, reinstalling and then "Restoring" your DLC purchases works - I'm downloading all the DLC games now.

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone hear any word on any crazy Memorial day sales?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard word, but surely there will be sales. I'm hoping for the above-mentioned 99 cent NBA Jam for iPad. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, Atari's Greatest Hits got an update last night that adds and improves control schemes! Warlords is now fun like it should be! There's an option to control the paddle on-screen, dragging in any direction you want - and sensitivity for all the control schemes is adjustable, per game! It works well. I haven't tried many yet, but I'm just happy about Warlords! On the other hand there's a bug in downloading the updated versions of the DLC games. You're supposed to be able to download them all at once, but that doesn't work, so you have to download them individually which is a major league pain in the ass. However, somebody suggested deleting the app and reinstalling. Good idea. I'm going to do that.

EDIT: and I can verify that deleting, reinstalling and then "Restoring" your DLC purchases works - I'm downloading all the DLC games now.

I haven't heard word, but surely there will be sales. I'm hoping for the above-mentioned 99 cent NBA Jam for iPad. :)[/QUOTE] Any idea what's the difference between the iPhone and iPad version other than HD? I already have it on my iPhone and almost finish.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Any idea what's the difference between the iPhone and iPad version other than HD? I already have it on my iPhone and almost finish.[/QUOTE]

The game is universal - you don't need a separate version, so just install it on your iPad and try it. You can restore your DLC purchases to another device at no charge (if they use the same iTunes account). There is, at the least, an additional control scheme option on the iPad for Warlords. You can have it portrait instead of landscape, with "roller" on the left or right. I haven't tried that, but I don't like the roller control for Warlords at all. I like the new touch on screen option *way* better. Probably some other games with additional options - I don't know - but the main thing is the extra screen space allows for better control and without obscuring much of the screen. Warlords is much better on the iPad for that reason.

[quote name='Dimsdale']A universal app, Sentinel 3: Homeworld has dropped to .99 for the first time.
"The third and biggest instalment of the highly acclaimed Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series! Take the fight to the alien homeworld and unleash a massive arsenal of weaponry!
Get up close and personal on the battlefield in your power armor to execute devastating attacks and support your defenses!"

Sentinel was the title that originally got me hooked on TDs. This one's a no-brainer download for me while it's on sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really like the Sentinel Games. Really well done.

[quote name='Dimsdale']A universal app, Sentinel 3: Homeworld has dropped to .99 for the first time.

Sentinel was the title that originally got me hooked on TDs. This one's a no-brainer download for me while it's on sale.[/QUOTE]

Loved all 3 Sentinel Games. This one just added 15 more levels with an IAP. Truly one of the best. My other favorite was Defender Chronicles.

[quote name='crunchewy']The game is universal - you don't need a separate version, so just install it on your iPad and try it. You can restore your DLC purchases to another device at no charge (if they use the same iTunes account). There is, at the least, an additional control scheme option on the iPad for Warlords. You can have it portrait instead of landscape, with "roller" on the left or right. I haven't tried that, but I don't like the roller control for Warlords at all. I like the new touch on screen option *way* better. Probably some other games with additional options - I don't know - but the main thing is the extra screen space allows for better control and without obscuring much of the screen. Warlords is much better on the iPad for that reason.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! What about NBA Jam? Do you have any idea what's the difference? I hate the iPhone version. Only 2v2 and you can't even switch to other player. 1 player and 3 AI... You should be able to control your team players. Wondering if iPad version is same as iPhone version.

Any reason to get the first 2 if I buy the 3rd one?

[quote name='rhenzhen']Thanks! What about NBA Jam? Do you have any idea what's the difference? I hate the iPhone version. Only 2v2 and you can't even switch to other player. 1 player and 3 AI... You should be able to control your team players. Wondering if iPad version is same as iPhone version.[/QUOTE]

The console versions were the same so i doubt the iOS versions would differ.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Thanks! What about NBA Jam? Do you have any idea what's the difference? I hate the iPhone version. Only 2v2 and you can't even switch to other player. 1 player and 3 AI... You should be able to control your team players. Wondering if iPad version is same as iPhone version.[/QUOTE]

iPad version has multiplayer and a few other improvements but I think it plays the same but HD Graphics. As far as the 2v2 and switching players, it is classic NBA Jam. That's how the default settings always were. I dont think it ever went beyond 2v2 but I think in the old versions you could set it so you always controlled the person with the ball.

You can't switch the player you are controlling on defense (which really sucks) but if you go to settings -> gameplay options and turn tag mode on then you will auto switch player control to whoever has the ball on offense. Not sure why they didn't make this the default setting.

SimCity Deluxe for iPad is $1:

http://appshopper.com/games/simcity-deluxe-for-ipad

...reviews seem pretty negative though...

Actually, EA has a bunch of titles on sale:

http://www.ea.com/1/ea-mobile-sale

Here's a list:
99c on sale:

iPhone:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Madden 11
Fifa 11
Fight Night Champion
NBA Jam
Sims 3 Ambitions
Tetris
Scrabble
Sims 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12
Need for Speed: Undercover
Sims 3 World Adventures
Need for Speed: Shift
Littlest Pet Shop
Zombies and Me
Heroes Lore III
Mass Effect Galaxy
Mystery Mania
R-Type

iPad:

Cococut Dodge
Yahtzee HD
Tetris HD
Mortal Kombat 3
Madden 11 HD
Snood HD
Reckless Racing HD
SimCity Deluxe HD

These are "up to 80% off":

iPad:
Dead Space HD
Scrabble HD
FIFA 11 HD
NFS Hot Pursuit HD
Risk HD
Life HD
NBA Jam HD
Monopoly HD
Tiger Woods 12 HD

Dead Space (iPhone)

[quote name='Poor2More']Super Stickman Golf (Iphone & Ipad) --Free for a limited time--

-Game Center Support
-New update includes multiplayer

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-stickman-golf/id397049430?mt=8

I stumbled upon this game and damn its addicting (I dont even like golf). Its all about physics here, and its damn good at that.[/QUOTE]

Downloaded it yesterday or the day before (someone posted it on page 50), played a couple of minutes and deleted. One of the main things that bothered me while playing is the animation that shows up whenever you start a level.

[quote name='lunasicc']Plants Vs Zombies HD for iPad is on sale for $1.99. IMO the best tower defense game out there for iOS period[/QUOTE]

Instant download for me, thanks! Was hoping it would go on sale again since the price went up after I got an iPad.

[quote name='lunasicc']Plants Vs Zombies HD for iPad is on sale for $1.99. IMO the best tower defense game out there for iOS period[/QUOTE]
I have this for my phone, but I may have to pull the trigger on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back