iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
1-Bit Ninja is getting mixed reviews on iTunes because some people can't accept that there is no Back button, but that fact is integral to the game. The levels are designed around it. I'll admit that at first I found it frustrating, but once it clicks, it's pretty awesome. Aside from just finishing each level, there are 5 badges in each level to collect, and sometimes it's not obvious how to get a particular badge, especially since you can only jump and go forward, but it's always possible to get the badge. So there's a bit of a puzzle element to it, aside from the platforming.

One thing that will help with your enjoyment of the game immensely is to realize that you don't need to collect all the badges in one run - that wasn't clear to me at first. As long as you make it to the finish, you keep the badges you collected on that run, then can go back and try to get the rest on subsequent runs. I do find that the controls, while pretty good, aren't perfect, so I think that needs a tweak, but otherwise the game is pretty awesome and worth the $2 asking price.

http://appshopper.com/games/1-bit-ninja

The game plays great on the iPad and still looks pretty good at 2x, but I hope they'll make it universal at some point.

Street fighter 4 volt comes out tonight at 11pm est. It will be .99 for one day, then raise a buck a day until it's full price. The key addition to the game is wifi multiplayer.

Also, Playrix has another freebie today, this time a very polished iPhone match 3- call of Atlantis. as I've said a few times before, I'm a huge fan of their games.

I'll buy SF4Volt for a buck! That's awesome that they are doing that! I'd probably have skipped it otherwise. Actually I'd have skipped it anyway except that on vacation, on a long train ride, my 10 year old really got into SF4 iPhone (and then, like me, found that the 360 version wasn't much fun - just can't get the hang of, nor enjoy the controller gymnastics in the "real" version). Will Volt add any new characters, or just WiFi?

That Dungeon Saga game looks almost exactly like Dungeon Raid. They at least could have used a word other then Dungeon in the title, but they didn't even do that. Is there really any reason to buy Dungeon Saga if you already have Dungeon Raid?

[quote name='crunchewy']Will Volt add any new characters, or just WiFi?

That Dungeon Saga game looks almost exactly like Dungeon Raid. They at least could have used a word other then Dungeon in the title, but they didn't even do that. Is there really any reason to buy Dungeon Saga if you already have Dungeon Raid?[/QUOTE]

Volt has 3 new characters I believe. I also read it will have a special surprise bonus for owners of the first one, but can't confirm that.

Dungeon saga actually shares more in common with Puzzle Quest then dungeon raid. The puzzle board looks and plays like dungeon raid, but the way the game progresses is like pq. You encounter one enemy at a time as you progress through a dungeon. There are also spells similar to pq.

[quote name='caltab']Volt has 3 new characters I believe. I also read it will have a special surprise bonus for owners of the first one, but can't confirm that.

Dungeon saga actually shares more in common with Puzzle Quest then dungeon raid. The puzzle board looks and plays like dungeon raid, but the way the game progresses is like pq. You encounter one enemy at a time as you progress through a dungeon. There are also spells similar to pq.[/QUOTE]

When you load up SFIV for the first time after installing Volt, it pops up with a "I see you're also playing Street Fighter IV Volt! Please accept this special card and additional content". It seems to have unlocked the extra costume packs for Ryu and Chun-Li and the background music, basically all the content you could have purchased in app are now unlocked. Seems like people that did iap may be a little annoyed since if you pay the $0.99 for Volt, you will get the costume packs/music for the first SFIV free! $2 savings for those that never bought the extra stuff AND you get a new SFIV for your iphone/ipod to play. haha At least Volt seems like a pretty nice upgrade so far compared to the first one. Great deal at $0.99 for SF fans!

I'm definitely on board for a $0.99 SFIV Volt. Though... with the release of Volt, what is the point of the original SFIV? The SFIV app listing still says it's $0.99 until release of Volt, then it will jack up the price.... but who would be buying it if Volt is out anyways?!

Yeah, I can't really get excited about unlocked costumes in SFIV if you have SFIV Volt, since there seems to be little point in playing SFIV if you have Volt! They should have unlocked something in Volt instead. Oh well. I can't complain. For 99 cents it sounds like a good upgrade. I looked it up, and Volt adds Balrog, Vega and Cody.

Also decided to bite on Dungeon Saga, but note that the dev is undecided if the future iPad version will be separate or a universal update to the iPhone version. On the other hand they claim that it will actually be fairly different, so maybe it won't be so bad to have both. I definitely like the idea that it is more like Puzzle Quest. I liked the concept of Dungeon Raid, but ultimately found the game kind of aimless and dull.

Dungeon raid is a much more hardcore/purist puzzler with very little flash. I still think it's actual puzzle game play is about as good as it gets, but understand why the masses wouldn't love the overall product.

Christ I just picked up Dungeon Raid for the first time...so damned addicting. I cant bring myself to stop playing it despite the fact that it was not intended to be the main game I am playing and more something to goof around with while my wife hogs the PS3 as a blu ray player ;)

How do I unlock new classes in it?

Also yoink! Even though I am playing DR I am totally in for THe Dungeon Saga. These types of games are just too damn addicting for someone like me. The only way they could possibly be more addictive is if enemies dropped lots of random items/loot with random modifiers like in Diablo or Torchlight. If someone finds a way to mix Puzzle Quest styled game with Diablo....I think I will lose years.

[quote name='caltab']
Also, Playrix has another freebie today, this time a very polished iPhone match 3- call of Atlantis. as I've said a few times before, I'm a huge fan of their games.[/QUOTE]

Caution- I downloaded Call of Atlantis last time it went free, played several hours and got to point where it told me that in order to play more I had to pay to unlock the full game. I was sure when I got it that the description sounded like it was supposed to be the whole game, so beware that this may not be the entire game.

That said, I did enjoy the time I played and would've finished it but I wasn't about to pay the $4.99 or whatever they wanted to play the last half when I've got so many other, cheaper, and mostly free games to play.

[quote name='keithp']Caution- I downloaded Call of Atlantis last time it went free, played several hours and got to point where it told me that in order to play more I had to pay to unlock the full game. I was sure when I got it that the description sounded like it was supposed to be the whole game, so beware that this may not be the entire game.

That said, I did enjoy the time I played and would've finished it but I wasn't about to pay the $4.99 or whatever they wanted to play the last half when I've got so many other, cheaper, and mostly free games to play.[/QUOTE]

It appears that the iPhone version is paid (normally) and does not have an in-app purchase (there's none listed in iTunes), however the iPad version is free to download, but with a paid unlock. It is not on sale. Only the iPhone version is.

Ya the iPhone version linked is the full pay version and is totally free today. they also have free versions of all their all their games that unlock via iap. Maybe you accidentally downloaded the free version last time.

[quote name='MSI Magus']
How do I unlock new classes in it?.[/QUOTE]

Classes, races and level ups randomly unlock by killing a certain number of the special monsters.

[quote name='caltab']Classes, races and level ups randomly unlock by killing a certain number of the special monsters.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I figured and what google said...but iv been playing for like 3 hours and no sign of an unlock yet. Hmmm guess I either encountered a crappy bug or this is another of those iphone games that just takes years to do anything.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Thats what I figured and what google said...but iv been playing for like 3 hours and no sign of an unlock yet. Hmmm guess I either encountered a crappy bug or this is another of those iphone games that just takes years to do anything.[/QUOTE]

It can take a long time, especially if you are just starting out and learning the game. As you get better you will be able to progress further into the puzzle without dying and encounter more special monsters. They appear more and more frequently the longer you survive. There are some spells you can chose that actually make them appear more frequently too. But ya, it takes a ton of hours of gameplay to unlock everything.

Getting all the classes in Dungeon Raid didn't seem like it took too much time but I've lost a lot of hours in the one or two weeks or so of owning it.

[quote name='caltab']Ya the iPhone version linked is the full pay version and is totally free today. they also have free versions of all their all their games that unlock via iap. Maybe you accidentally downloaded the free version last time.[/QUOTE]

Ya, maybe. I may try Dungeon Saga, I got kind of bored with Dungeon Raid, although I only played it a little bit.

[quote name='caltab']Street fighter 4 volt comes out tonight at 11pm est. It will be .99 for one day, then raise a buck a day until it's full price. The key addition to the game is wifi multiplayer.

Also, Playrix has another freebie today, this time a very polished iPhone match 3- call of Atlantis. as I've said a few times before, I'm a huge fan of their games.[/QUOTE]

I played and finished Call of Atlantis on the iPhone quite a few months back. It had some kind of annoying bugs, but it was a fun game. Hopefully by now they've stamped out those bugs.

Super Mega Worm is still 99c, but now has been updated to include Super Mega Worm vs. Santa, which is also free standalone now. It also now includes support for the Joypad app, which lets you use one iDevice as a controller for gameplay on a second.

Dungeon Saga is good, but it's not really like Puzzle Quest. It's much more like Sword and Poker (and Dungeon Raid). I'm not far enough to be sure yet, but I think with no choice in path, unlike Sword and Poker. It's a little disappointing, but still fun. I like it more then Dungeon Raid so far.

[quote name='jacknicklson']The War of Eustrath is on sale for you SRPG fans. I may jump on this as I have a feeling FFT is going to be delayed again.
[/QUOTE]

FFT... meaning Final Fantasy Tactics? That would be freakin awesome!

Fantastic Knight, by Minoraxis, is on sale at $0.99 (from $2.99). The game is universal.

Any comments about it?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantastic-knight/id429852137?mt=8

Update: I'm a moron. The bonus is for sf4, not volt. I got the pop up.

I got volt, already owned sf4, and I didn't get any sort of bonus. Unless, it's unannounced. I was expecting a pop up or something but didn't get one.

[quote name='wilflare']just got Volt as well.
hmm what's the bonus?

did not get SFIV[/QUOTE]

It gave me the alt costumes for SFIV and a "card" I think. I don't think it gave me anything for Volt. SFIV and Volt are just about the same game except Volt has online multiplayer, I wouldn't bother getting SFIV if you have Volt.

[quote name='crunchewy']Dungeon Saga is good, but it's not really like Puzzle Quest. It's much more like Sword and Poker (and Dungeon Raid). I'm not far enough to be sure yet, but I think with no choice in path, unlike Sword and Poker. It's a little disappointing, but still fun. I like it more then Dungeon Raid so far.[/QUOTE]

Sword and Poker? Sounds interesting, link? I searched in Appshopper but didn't turn up anything.

[quote name='Stimes']Thanks, I'm getting this based on how much I liked Street Fighter 4 on iOS, also if you own SF4 there is some kind of bonus if you own this along with it. Another note Volt is going to go up in price a dollar a day until it hits $7 so get it today if your interested.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wilflare']just got Volt as well.
hmm what's the bonus?

did not get SFIV[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DtotheP']Update: I'm a moron. The bonus is for sf4, not volt. I got the pop up.

I got volt, already owned sf4, and I didn't get any sort of bonus. Unless, it's unannounced. I was expecting a pop up or something but didn't get one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Stimes']It gave me the alt costumes for SFIV and a "card" I think. I don't think it gave me anything for Volt. SFIV and Volt are just about the same game except Volt has online multiplayer, I wouldn't bother getting SFIV if you have Volt.[/QUOTE]

Getting Volt unlocks all the in-app content you could have purchased from SFIV. The alternate costumes for Ryu and Chun-Li and the theme song. I had mentioned it two pages ago. I think Volt is a good upgrade to SFIV. More characters and just a more flushed out Street Fighter game for iOS and all for $0.99 is good enough for me. And if you liked SFIV, then you can pay $0.99 (for now) and unlock all both costumes and theme song, that is a great deal all on its own PLUS you get an upgraded SFIV! :razz:

And I'm SO happy to share that my favorite subway/commute game of all time has dropped to free for the first time!

Mr. Ninja

And it also seems like Gameloft is having a $0.99 sale again on a bunch of their top titles like NOVA 2 and Dungeon Hunter 2 and Starfront. These are the HD versions so iPad owners jump on it! :)

[quote name='Rychy']FFT... meaning Final Fantasy Tactics? That would be freakin awesome![/QUOTE]

Yes! Final Fantasy Tactics is coming to iOS eventually though it has been through several delays. Their latest update was end of June/early July

There will be an iPhone version and an iPad version that will have upscaled artwork and maybe sprites(cant remember)

But its coming!

I figured out why you might want both Volt and the original SFIV. Volt is the most irritating game I've played. I go into the training room, even, to learn the moves and it dumps me into an online match in a minute or so! Is there any way, short of turning off wifi, to prevent yourself from being thrown into an online matches???

[quote name='GamerChris']Searching for "sword poker" in the app store shows up for me. There are lite versions if you want to try them out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Apparently using the word "and" kills the intended search, go figure. :roll:

Anyone having problems with Dungeon Saga? It goes to the start screen and then crashes... I restarted the Touch and that didn't fix the problem...

[quote name='crunchewy']I figured out why you might want both Volt and the original SFIV. Volt is the most irritating game I've played. I go into the training room, even, to learn the moves and it dumps me into an online match in a minute or so! Is there any way, short of turning off wifi, to prevent yourself from being thrown into an online matches???[/QUOTE]

Haha. I just tried it myself. I was in the training room fooling around and a "new warrior" challenged me. Not something I want to happen if I'm training.

I'm not sure if this has been posted but Dead Space is free on http://www.offeredapp.com/
All you do is click get app now and then enter the email you use for itunes. Then it asks you to complete an offer. So far I've gotten two apps from them 1-bit ninja and video time machine.

I gave Volt a 2 star rating on iTunes. Unless they add the option to opt out of online battles when you don't want to be in them (and the one I was in was pretty terribly laggy anyway), this game will never get played by me. Eventually I'll play online, but I'm not very good. I just wanted to play the solo game with the new characters (and old with the graphics/animation improvements). Turning off WiFi on my devices isn't something I care to have to do just to play a game. Disappointed. :( At least it was only 99 cents and maybe they'll add an opt-out option in the future.

Also, Sword & Poker is a fun game and if you've never played it, I definitely recommend it. I'd play that before Dungeon Saga for sure. Sword & Poker was/is an original, fun, concept, where Dungeon Saga is essentially just a ripoff of two games: Sword & Poker's structure (though more simplified) and Dungeon Raid's gameplay. Having said that, I never quite finished S&P, though I got quite far in it and was very addicted to it for quite some time. I did get burned out after a while, but it was still well worth the money.

[quote name='seanr1221']So Volt is just SFIV but with an online mode?[/QUOTE]

That, 3 new characters and improved animation (well, that's what people say, but without comparing side-by-side I don't notice any big differences). So, yes, but 3 new characters as well. Which I can't use because the game is so freaking irritating with the forced online - why does it even have a solo mode at all since you can't even get through one round of the first match before it force dumps you into an online battle? The more I think about it, the more I want to give it 1 star, not 2. I wish they'd just added the 3 characters as DLC to the original game. I'd have been happier.

[quote name='crunchewy']I figured out why you might want both Volt and the original SFIV. Volt is the most irritating game I've played. I go into the training room, even, to learn the moves and it dumps me into an online match in a minute or so! Is there any way, short of turning off wifi, to prevent yourself from being thrown into an online matches???[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you couldn't turn the online part off, that is annoying as hell. I did have fun getting my ass handed to me in my first online match though. If you see me playing feel free to challenge me, I am probably an easy win for you or anyone else.

[quote name='crunchewy']I gave Volt a 2 star rating on iTunes. Unless they add the option to opt out of online battles when you don't want to be in them (and the one I was in was pretty terribly laggy anyway), this game will never get played by me. Eventually I'll play online, but I'm not very good. I just wanted to play the solo game with the new characters (and old with the graphics/animation improvements). Turning off WiFi on my devices isn't something I care to have to do just to play a game. Disappointed. :( At least it was only 99 cents and maybe they'll add an opt-out option in the future.

Also, Sword & Poker is a fun game and if you've never played it, I definitely recommend it. I'd play that before Dungeon Saga for sure. Sword & Poker was/is an original, fun, concept, where Dungeon Saga is essentially just a ripoff of two games: Sword & Poker's structure (though more simplified) and Dungeon Raid's gameplay. Having said that, I never quite finished S&P, though I got quite far in it and was very addicted to it for quite some time. I did get burned out after a while, but it was still well worth the money.[/QUOTE]

There is definitely an opt out option. In the solo game you can turn "ACCEPT" temporarily on or off.

You can also go to the "SOLO PLAY MODE" main menu, press the button with two heads to the right of the aforementioned title (top center), and turn off fight requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back