iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperRope is the main FAAD game right now.
"Free casual climbing and jumping game for everyone. Your goal is to climb as high as you can while jumping from one rope to another and collecting coins, megacoins, diamonds and other bonuses which along with the height make your score. You can choose from 5 cute animated characters and 5 gorgeously painted backgrounds with more to come in updates.
Sounds easy? Watch out for fragments of land, obstacles on ropes (be it deadly parrots,evil robots, etc.) and even falling pianos and anvils! Fortunately there is always help nearby. Power-ups like rockets, little helicopters, magnets and mag-rockets are here to help you achieve a higher score."

Zoombie Digger World Tour
is also being featured on FAAD.
"Fight against adorable but deadly Zoombies animals in Zoombie Digger WORLD TOUR! This time, it’s global!
The zombies have finally found their passports and are flying to the United States, Australia, Russia, Mexico. You must defend these countries from this cute but terrible invasion!
Zombie bears, hedgehogs, moose, piranhas, and many more are coming on foot, on skateboards, and even on rockets and it’s up to you to stop them from getting to your house. Grab your shovel, lasers, slingshot and any other weapon you can find to defend yourself!
Protect your home from the zombie beasts… no matter how charming they are!"

Twins Candy
is the current OpenFeint FGOTD.
"From the studio that brought you Dalton the Awesome and Wave: Against Every Beat!, Crazy Parachute, Magic Balls Island comes the next hit game, Twins Candy!
With Twins Candy, the goal is very simple, you clear all sweet tiles like candy, cake, ice-cream to earn high score and step to a bigger challenge each new level."

TriZen is the latest offering on Free App Calendar.
"Feeling stressed? Looking for a way to wind down from a rough day? Find your Zen, with this peaceful, yet challenging, puzzle game. With over 500 puzzles, TriZen will ease your mind for a very long time, for a very low price.
Choose a puzzle to solve, and try to fit the game pieces within the shaded puzzle area without overlapping. TriZen will recognize when the puzzle is completed.
Play for a few minutes, or a few hours!"

DrawRace
is also available for FREE for a very limited time.
"Totally new way to race with iPhone: Draw your racing line, the speed of your finger sets the gas and brake. Play with your friends with hot seat multiplayer. Race and drift your way into a world league leader! "

[quote name='Dimsdale']Also, stolen from our good friends over at TouchArcade, there are several titles that GameProm has on sale for FREE right now:

Just in case you were dying to fill up those last few megabytes of memory on your chosen device. . .[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up on these. I went ahead and grabbed them in the hopes that some of the issues that people have complained about in them get patched out soon.
I actually bought War Pinball a little while back and was really digging it, so these were no-brainers.

[quote name='opterasis']I'm having a blast with this game![/QUOTE]

Did you do the $2.99 in-app purchase for the full game? I guess what I'm wondering is... how much of a "missing out" feeling would I get if I don't buy the in-app purchase. lol

(this is talking about Kard Combat btw)

[quote name='Malik112099']Anyone try Xtreme Wheels? It is literally a rip off of Trials HD on XBL Arcade and it is great![/QUOTE]

I want it, and they just dropped it by a buck to $3. Unfortunately, that doesn't pass my demo-less buy-threshold test just yet :)

[quote name='Dimsdale']Also, stolen from our good friends over at TouchArcade, there are several titles that GameProm has on sale for FREE right now:

[/QUOTE] Ugh, I just bought the Pinball HD pack a few days ago. Figures. If it wasn't only $.99, I'd be pissed...lol. These games are a lot of fun though, and were well worth a dollar for all three. Free is even better! Now they need to make Slayer Pinball free and I am set!

[quote name='Bobweiser']LEGO: Harry Potter Years 1-4 is on sale for $2.99 to coincide with the release of the new movie.[/QUOTE]
I got this for my kid and I'm not a HP fan at all but this game is pretty good defiantly worth the $3

[quote name='mightymek'][/LIST]
Ugh, I just bought the Pinball HD pack a few days ago. Figures. If it wasn't only $.99, I'd be pissed...lol. These games are a lot of fun though, and were well worth a dollar for all three. Free is even better![/QUOTE]
I would recommend anyone with an iPad to fork out the dollar to get Pinball HD over the 3 iPhone versions of the game. War Pinball HD is also great. I wish Slayer Pinball Rocks HD would go on sale.

You know you want another zombie-themed game, so you might as well check out ZZOMS: Intrusion of Zombies while it's available for FREE.
"You can enjoy the most exciting zombie game as being an alien character, ‘ZZOMS’, by harassing and beating zombies cheerfully to feel the pleasure of victory!!
During the ‘World War Ⅱ’, UFO flying around the space was fallen by the ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) from the earth. ZZOMS was taken to a medical lab by several soldiers and was also given anesthetics.
The gunfire of the war didn’t seem to stop! Finally, chemical and biological weapons by each side were used to entire humankind and all people became ‘ZOMBIES’!!"

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Any comment on this one?[/QUOTE]

Once you get past/adjust to the touchscreen controls it plays just like an offline version of maplestory.

Sketch Nation Shooter is the new main FAAD game.
"Have you ever wanted to create your own iPhone or iPod Touch game? Now you can and it only takes a few minutes!
Watch your drawings come to life in an instant! Now you can make a game from your drawings in just a few minutes. All you need to do is draw a player, enemies, a boss and even a level if you feel adventurous, take their picture and play."

Rolling Ranch is also one of the FAAD titles right now.
"Nothing is as it seems at Earp's Ranch. Help Farmer Earp bring his animals inside the barn. Be careful there is something growing on the Ranch. Hurry up and do not waste your shots in this billiard style game. As you get the animals into the barn through a field of obstacles!"

Space Leap
is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Your planet is decaying and to survive you must guide it through space to a new home. Collect the glowing life essence crucial to sustain life as you jump from star to star in search of a vibrant new galaxy.
Space leap features 3 zones and 63 levels with more on the way. The soothing music and eye catching graphics complement the simple yet absorbing orbit-jumping and puzzle game play mechanic.
Tap on a sun’s gravity field to perform a space ‘jump’ and orbit around that sun. String together orbit jumps to reach the target Sun in each level. It’s not as easy as it sounds though- BEWARE: unstable exploding suns, gorgeous but deadly nebulae, slingshot suns with weak gravity fields, asteroid belts, wormholes."

[quote name='findthedeal24']Trainz Simulator, a train builder/simulation game for the iPad, is 99 cents right now, matching its lowest price ever. Thought someone might want to check it out.

http://appshopper.com/games/trainz-simulator[/QUOTE]

It looks interesting. I guess I'm out a buck if I don't like it. I've wasted more on less for sure. Thanks!

Wow! Those 3 pinball games are really fun. I honestly didn't expect much considering they were free, but they are great. Thanks for posting about them.

That Harry Potter game is really great, even if you're not a fan. Spent like 13 hours playing the main story, and I haven't even gotten to the side missions and stuff. Lots of content for 3 bucks! I approve.

[quote name='zillionandnine']That Harry Potter game is really great, even if you're not a fan. Spent like 13 hours playing the main story, and I haven't even gotten to the side missions and stuff. Lots of content for 3 bucks! I approve.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's the full PSP game and it's HD for the iPad as well. A must-purchase at that price.

2XL Supercross HD has dropped from $4.99 to FREE for the first time.
"“2XL Supercross HD” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross HD” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting."

Push-Cars and Push-Cars HD are also available for FREE for the first time.
"Help Sparky and his friends to exit the city in the search of fresh air and see how Hannibal and the most dirty cars crash and pollute the real streets from New York to Las Vegas, visiting Washington, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood along the way.
★ ONLY ONE FINGER TO CONTROL, ALL YOUR BRAIN TO WIN
With a brand new game idea, Push-Cars will have you hooked with its irresistible gameplay. You only have to use one finger to position the cars in the desired direction and hit PLAY to make them move and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving for more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one will give you the three wheels of fame!"

Office Riot and Office Riot HD are first time FREEbies as well.
"Think your boss is bad? You should meet the boss of X-Ploit Industries. He makes Attila the Hun seem soft and cuddly. He is cheap, nasty, and addicted to PowerPoint. So who is this demon boss? Unfortunately, in Office Riot, it’s YOU. You’re the boss and your employees have banded together in a full-out mutiny. Good luck getting out alive!
In Office Riot, you ride your favorite office chair to safety while jumping over obstacles and dodging the staplers, laptops, and other blunt objects that your employees throw at you. Watch out—if you escape from the office, your staff will relentlessly chase you to the ends of the earth… and beyond!"

The physics puzzler square&ball is FREE for a limited time.
"Use your creativity and ingenuity in this fun and addictive physics puzzle game. The goal of the game is very simple, get the ball in to the hoop, yet thinking out of the box is required!.
Arrange the objects then hit play to start gravity. Make as many attempts as you want to win the level, but remember creativity and cleverness are the key!. You can skip around to your liking and jump right into the 47 available exciting levels. More levels are coming soon.
Sharpen your wits with SQUARE & BALL !"

I picked up Trainz yesterday and while I haven't had a chance to try it yet, my kids are really liking it. It even has a track editor!

I'm also in for 2XL Supercross HD. Thanks for the heads up!

YMMV

Went to local Sams Club in Orange County, California on Saturday and saw that they are selling $100 iTunes cards for $82.XX (forgot how many cents). Not as good as the Target deal from a few weeks ago...

YMMV

Went to local Sams Club in Orange County, California on Saturday and saw that they are selling $100 iTunes cards for $82.XX (forgot how many cents). Not as good as the Target deal from a few weeks ago...

[quote name='j0dy77']I know most people on CAG have a problem paying $5 for an app but I am severyly hooked on Ascension: Godslayer:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ascension-chronicle-godslayer/id441838733?mt=8&uo=4

Great, fully licensed card game. Full board game would run you $40. Multiplayer and single player are both great and it is a universal app. Ton of fun, i'm hooked[/QUOTE]
Is multiplayer the only difference between the free and paid version?

[quote name='rybrad']Is multiplayer the only difference between the free and paid version?[/QUOTE]

No clue, never tried the free version.

[quote name='crunchewy']An early, seemingly well reviewed iPhone game has dropped to free for the first time, Gaia. It's a so-called puzzle game of some sort. Downloading it now:

http://appshopper.com/games/gaia[/QUOTE]
Gaia is pretty good. It's a variation on one of those bubble-breaker games where you cluster three or more of the same item (in this case, some sort of topiary) in order to remove them from the board and score points. Pretty easy, but I've only done the first five levels so far. Definitely worth the free download if you like puzzlers. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Hey, cool! I just realized you can rotate your device to let gravity help you move things around (like Charmed). Neat addition to an already-solid game.

[quote name='crunchewy']An early, seemingly well reviewed iPhone game has dropped to free for the first time, Gaia. It's a so-called puzzle game of some sort. Downloading it now:

http://appshopper.com/games/gaia[/QUOTE]
Gaia is pretty good. It's a variation on one of those bubble-breaker games where you cluster three or more of the same item (in this case, some sort of topiary) in order to remove them from the board and score points. Pretty easy, but I've only done the first five levels so far. Definitely worth the free download if you like puzzlers. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Hey, cool! I just realized you can rotate your device to let gravity help you move things around (like Charmed). Neat addition to an already-solid game.

[quote name='j0dy77']I know most people on CAG have a problem paying $5 for an app but I am severyly hooked on Ascension: Godslayer:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ascension-chronicle-godslayer/id441838733?mt=8&uo=4

Great, fully licensed card game. Full board game would run you $40. Multiplayer and single player are both great and it is a universal app. Ton of fun, i'm hooked[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I generally refuse to pay $5 for an app, but I had no problem paying for this one. I heard nothing but awesome things about it from people in the M:tG community so I picked it up and it is a blast.

Add me on GC (HurrricaneDitka) if you want a game, I am not good though.

Anyone know of any free or cheap business-like games similar to Game Dev story? My son's hooked on that and wanted to find some others. He's 10 so no super mega-conglomerate-shady contracts signed in the backroom games.

In other words, no politics...:lol:

[quote name='rybrad']Is multiplayer the only difference between the free and paid version?[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer and the free version has the occasional ad that pops up between hands. I have not pulled the trigger on the full version, but the AI is not that hard to beat once you get the hang of it, so I will probably get it for the challenge. I will be interested to see what they do about IAP as well, but $5 for a $50 board game seems like a good trade off to me. BTW - The game is really good, you have to build your deck each game from scratch.

I'm addicted to Ascension as well. I definitely recommend it. Only problem is notifications are a tad broken - I get them on my iPad, but pretty much not at all on my iPhone. Anyway, I'm definitely up for some CAG games. I'm "Crunc is"

[quote name='boneless']Anyone know of any free or cheap business-like games similar to Game Dev story? My son's hooked on that and wanted to find some others. He's 10 so no super mega-conglomerate-shady contracts signed in the backroom games.

In other words, no politics...:lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, the guys who made Game Dev Story made a few other games just like it.

They followed it up with Hot Springs story, but a spa resort theme might not appeal to a 10 year old boy so much.

Grand Prix Story is an Android exclusive, and Pocket Academy is iOS exclusive (it's a school sim).

Chop Chop Tennis is the new main FAAD title.
"Chop Chop Tennis is a unique action tennis game. You hit the ball by simply flicking your finger on the screen. Chop Chop Tennis is certainly the most frantic, intuitive and enjoyable tennis game ever created for iPhone/iPod Touch!
Play as one the 8 funny, cute and aggressive tennis experts and beat your opponents.
Are you up to the challenge?"

Omega Drive
is also being featured on FAAD right now.
"Mysterious cosmic forces have devastated most of humanity, and now a humongous, evil asteroid threatens to destroy our planet.
Set in an expansive, rubble-filled open-world city, you’ll have to drive your best to activate Earth's laser defense system in time to save the world.
But it isn’t all work! You’ll find plenty of stunt ramps, driveable rooftops and major jumps along the way. Try to have some fun, will ya?"

Pudding Puzzle
is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Suddenly pudding invader appear in our peaceful town. They have very cute face but destroy our town. They are the type of slime and we can not physical damage to them. But when we connect two same color pudding slime with magic line, they will disappear in our town.
Hurry up!
Defense our town before pudding slime take our town!"

Balancer
is the featured freebie on Free App Calendar.
"Become a master of balance. You have to be fast, accurate and predictive in order to keep all the blocks on the moving platform. Play the game which reflects the realistic physics!
For those who are not afraid of challenges 30 levels in normal and hard mode are prepared.
You can compete with other players using the Game Center or save the results locally."

[quote name='The Truth 34']Agreed. I generally refuse to pay $5 for an app, but I had no problem paying for this one. I heard nothing but awesome things about it from people in the M:tG community so I picked it up and it is a blast.

Add me on GC (HurrricaneDitka) if you want a game, I am not good though.[/QUOTE]

I really can't say enough about this app. I was up until 1 in the morning playing multiplayer games. I read a quick couple of strategy articles online about playing the first few rounds and suddenly things started to click for me. I went on a crazy winning streak playing an "engine/banish" type game. LOVE this app! I love that you can play multiplayer either real time or turn based... they did a really polished/great job on this one.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm addicted to Ascension as well. I definitely recommend it. Only problem is notifications are a tad broken - I get them on my iPad, but pretty much not at all on my iPhone. Anyway, I'm definitely up for some CAG games. I'm "Crunc is"[/QUOTE]

Maybe try deleting and adding the app or checking if push notifications are turned on in the settings menu for the app itself. I've had no problems with push and the "It's your turn in Ascension" pop up is sucking my life away.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Is there any way to try ascension? I dont know why but I am interested in it.

Also does it have achievements or just leaderboards?[/QUOTE]

There is a lite version that is single player only. There are no achievements or leaderboards, it uses gamecenter for matchmaking only. I would hope they add leaderboards in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back