Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Gamecenter ID adds:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272367

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it reached 5,000+ posts making a new thread is easier to read through.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions. :)

Apple iPhone & iPod Touch games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

App & Game Review Sites

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iPod\iPhone. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.
  2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.
  3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.
  4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.
  5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.
  6. Apps can be redownloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.
  7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.
  8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or check the iTunes Store support site. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.
  9. If you somehow break your iPhone or iPod Touch, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try these sites for do it yourself replacement parts & fixes.
    iFixit Touch Repair Guide ; iFixit iPhone Repair Guide ; TechRestore
  10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. They have an Ebay Store that might save you a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samurai: Way of the Warrior is the new Free App a Day. I bought it a while back and it's pretty cool...Especially for free.

[quote name='Smaxor']I picked up Pix'n Love because of the high praise from both reviewers and gamers, even aware its controls were 100% virtual buttons (left, right, shoot, jump). But for $1, I thought it worth a try. I love Pix'n Love's 8-bit-y style, levels, music and have always had a place in my heart for platformers, but at the same time it just reinforced my HATE of the v-button games. The tap controls are responsive, but the fact you have to tap tap tap, you will inevitably not tap in the right spot because there's no physical factor helping you out. Unless you watch your fingers the whole time. Who watches their hands and feet when they drive a car?

I have a folder for games with great presentation but sad v-button controls, this app has a home in that rarely opened folder :(. Devs: wake up, it's time to learn how to make games on this device with the right kind of controls.[/QUOTE]

Hated Pixn Love's gross nostalgia grab style and found it only a tepid platformer but I guess I've blown more cash on worse things.

Another zombie shooter, The Raging Dead is FREE for a limited time (http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/the-raging-dead/id347870261?mt=8).

"Using a small arsenal, defend a city from hoards of raging zombies that threaten to infect the entire population.

The Raging Dead is a zombie infection simulation set in an urban environment where the goal is to save the human population and their city.

There are hundreds of intelligent beings on screen at once. These beings freely navigate through the city, avoiding buildings, cars, etc.

Zombies will chase down and infect humans when they are within sight, while humans will instinctively run away. If unable to get away, the human will become infected, thus becoming a zombie.

Game play takes place in a multitude of city environments - each one completely destructible. For example, when a player drops a bomb on a building, the building will explode and burn. The ultimate goal is to save as many humans as possible, while limiting damage to the city in the process."

I like Pix'n Love Rush. I love the style and gameplay. The controls work well for me *except* for the buttons on the right being too far apart. I hold out hope for an update that will put them closer and/or let us adjust them or otherwise improve them, but it's still a good game was worth the asking price for me.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Hated Pixn Love's gross nostalgia grab style and found it only a tepid platformer but I guess I've blown more cash on worse things.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, even though pix'n'love was only a dollar, it still felt like a dollar wasted that could have been spent on a more premium game or DLC. While games with virtual button controls usually don't work well in my opinion, it was more the complete lack of depth in this game that really bugged me. After playing the game for about 30 seconds you have essentially seen everything the game has to offer. I lold at "gross notsalgia grab" because that is exactly what this game is, style over substance.

is there a site that lists titles that are new for this month (either out or coming out) that isn't shovel-ware? I'm thinking along the lines of the Star Wars Hoth defense game that is due out on the 15th. Not just games in that genre, but caliber of games mind you

Some new apps for today from toucharcade site

Jailbreaker: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jailbreaker/id355475522?mt=8
In collaboration with OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day, Jailbreaker is Free for TODAY only. Remember to download OpenFeint’s Game Spotlight App to get the Free Game of the Day every day!

★★★★★

a WEEKLY SHIFT-of-GUARD routine represents YOUR CHANCE for ESCAPE…

SLIDE UNDER obstructions, JUMP OVER obstacles, and SPRINT toward FREEDOM before the COPS THROW you BACK IN THE SLAMMER!

CHECK out the SUPER-INTUITIVE TAP controls, FAST-PACED FRENETIC gameplay and DANGEROUS DISTRACTIONS!

★★★★★

✓ SUPER-SIMPLE controls
✓ THRILLING gameplay
✓ multiple OBSTACLES and DISTRACTIONS
✓ full OPENFEINT integration
✓ INTENSE classical soundtrack

REAfterlife: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reafterlife/id380553986?mt=8
The fourth installment of the hugely successful RESIDENT EVIL franchise, RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE is again based on the wildly popular video game series, and will this time be presented in 3-D. In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, ALICE, continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

In the RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE MOVIE GAME, play as Alice and do battle against the evil Umbrella Corporation so that the journey to find survivors can continue.
Fight your way through the heavily guarded Umbrella Corporation Headquarters and defeat Wesker. Use your weapons to keep the zombies from swarming the prison stronghold and getting inside. Prepare for the final confrontation with the Axe Man once you are inside.

Poppi (free now, normally $1): Increasing difficulty by level-based, score driven, falling object elimination + physics tap game - I liked this one on all-around for what it is. Visuals are clean and smooth, the physics are fun, the variety of objective is good, sound is very well done, controls are perfect. Lives in the same folder as Dizzypad. 88% awesome.

Hellsing's Fire ($1, just came out): Clever puzzler with a funny tongue in cheek story and art style very reminiscent to Hellboy. This is a great example of simple design making a great game with just the right amount of gloss. Progression is increasingly hard level based, and while timed, I'm not sure it matters (I haven't lost to the clock yet). Excellent pick up and play and put down (PUaPaPD?). 94% awesome, my pick of this list.

Jim & Frank Mysteries ($1, just came out): Every aspect of Professor Layton has been cloned and put in a new game. Solve puzzles, progress the story, find clue tokens for hints. For being a clone, it's a great clone though, while some of the presentation is rough around the edges, the art design is top notch for a cheap game. There is a nice acoustic soundtrack, but is a little repetitive. If you liked Professor Layton at all, this is a no-brainer buy for a buck. 91% awesome.

Alien Escape (free, normally $1): Tap defense where you shoot bad guys coming at you from 180 degrees. The art is cute, the controls work very well (don't use the slider, just tap where you want to shoot), very short game. 72% awesome for free, 65% awesome for a buck.

rRootage Online (free): It's a SHMUP that feels more like Bit Pilot. The art style is vectorized graphics + spirtes, you pilot a ship that blows up a boss every level while dodging stuff coming at you. The sound track is monotonous (turned it off). The controls seem ok at first, but the ship doesn't move in a linear way with your swiping so you'll find you have to reposition your finger to avoid blocking being able to see your ship. 69% awesome.

Pro Zombie Soccer ($1): Aim soccer ball at zombies from fixed position, shoot, kill zombies. Bank shots off walls, head shots, nut shots, etc. Finish levels to progress the story such as it is (which isn't much). The art design is really great, comic book-y, but the game itself is meh. The music is a thrash techno kind of thing that gets old fast. Graphics look a bit washed out on iPhone 4, it could look a lot better by just using higher rez assets. Controls fairly well, my gripe has to do with the aiming, specifically for banked shots and trying to get the ball to hit a particular part of the zombie (head, groin), etc. 78% awesome, kind of a let down given all the hype.

Smaxor, I loved PZS's music but it is a little busy. When I saw Badolato made the music, I bought the game sight unseen. Those guys did Wheelman's chase music which also was busy but awesome.

I understand your distaste for it because it is just on the far end of good teetering over the brink in my opinion.

rRootage looks quite nice. Better than derping through Blast Works to unlock it.

[quote name='Smaxor']Poppi (free now, normally $1): Increasing difficulty by level-based, score driven, falling object elimination + physics tap game - I liked this one on all-around for what it is. Visuals are clean and smooth, the physics are fun, the variety of objective is good, sound is very well done, controls are perfect. Lives in the same folder as Dizzypad. 88% awesome.

Hellsing's Fire ($1, just came out): Clever puzzler with a funny tongue in cheek story and art style very reminiscent to Hellboy. This is a great example of simple design making a great game with just the right amount of gloss. Progression is increasingly hard level based, and while timed, I'm not sure it matters (I haven't lost to the clock yet). Excellent pick up and play and put down (PUaPaPD?). 94% awesome, my pick of this list.

Jim & Frank Mysteries ($1, just came out): Every aspect of Professor Layton has been cloned and put in a new game. Solve puzzles, progress the story, find clue tokens for hints. For being a clone, it's a great clone though, while some of the presentation is rough around the edges, the art design is top notch for a cheap game. There is a nice acoustic soundtrack, but is a little repetitive. If you liked Professor Layton at all, this is a no-brainer buy for a buck. 91% awesome.

Alien Escape (free, normally $1): Tap defense where you shoot bad guys coming at you from 180 degrees. The art is cute, the controls work very well (don't use the slider, just tap where you want to shoot), very short game. 72% awesome for free, 65% awesome for a buck.

rRootage Online (free): It's a SHMUP that feels more like Bit Pilot. The art style is vectorized graphics + spirtes, you pilot a ship that blows up a boss every level while dodging stuff coming at you. The sound track is monotonous (turned it off). The controls seem ok at first, but the ship doesn't move in a linear way with your swiping so you'll find you have to reposition your finger to avoid blocking being able to see your ship. 69% awesome.

Pro Zombie Soccer ($1): Aim soccer ball at zombies from fixed position, shoot, kill zombies. Bank shots off walls, head shots, nut shots, etc. Finish levels to progress the story such as it is (which isn't much). The art design is really great, comic book-y, but the game itself is meh. The music is a thrash techno kind of thing that gets old fast. Graphics look a bit washed out on iPhone 4, it could look a lot better by just using higher rez assets. Controls fairly well, my gripe has to do with the aiming, specifically for banked shots and trying to get the ball to hit a particular part of the zombie (head, groin), etc. 78% awesome, kind of a let down given all the hype.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Poppi is awesome. I want to try Hellsing's Fire but I like demos! Any more recommendations?

IPAD ONLY DEAL...

Fingerzilla: MegaCity
iPad Only
*** In collaboration with FreeAppADay.com, Fingerzilla is free today! ***

Fingerzilla is a fast-paced, explosive game of utter destruction. Using your own finger(zilla), rain fiery chaos down upon buildings, cars, and people. The interface is simple, but the joy of squashing your boss is priceless!

Fingerzilla includes:
* Dozens of destructive combos to unleash destruction on the masses.
* Named victims to making chomping all the more fun.
* Rampage through a suite of levels of varying difficulty and duration.
* Scores and stats of all kinds, saved permanently between games.
* OpenFeint 2.4 support for online high scores and achievements.
* Variety of buildings to smash into rubble.
* Incredible B-movie sound and visual effects

http://appshopper.com/games/fingerzilla-megacity

Balance Solitaire

591589.png

FREE THIS MONTH!
Solitaire, as you haven’t played before. Brand new invention with exciting and spectacular novelties! The only solitaire with a balance feature plus a Covered mode, too!

The central feature is a pair of twin scales. The purpose of the game is to place all cards on the scales so that you end up with the scales in balance.

http://appshopper.com/games/balance-solitaire

*Free Update for Super Quickhook dropped today*

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-quickhook/id375941471?mt=8

"- Content Update: Four new levels, for SQH masters! New hats, grappling hooks, secrets, and achievements!
- The acid in the Fungus levels is now nerfed a bit. You survive about 60% longer in it.
- New shop dialogue added
- Bug related to unlocking fungus depths hook fixed
- Various other bugfixes/tweaks

Get ready for Update 3! It will be a huge one, featuring the sequel to Avalanche Mode and new characters."

FYI, "Jailbreaker" is another one of the titles included in the "All-in-1 Gamebox" collection (so you may already have it).

[quote name='Smaxor']
Hellsing's Fire ($1, just came out): Clever puzzler with a funny tongue in cheek story and art style very reminiscent to Hellboy. 94% awesome, my pick of this list.

Jim & Frank Mysteries ($1, just came out): If you liked Professor Layton at all, this is a no-brainer buy for a buck. 91% awesome.
[/QUOTE]

I bought Helsing's Fire over the weekend and can give it a definite buy recommendation as well.

Thanks for the heads-up on Jim & Frank. I hadn't even heard of it before, but purchased it on your little review.

Other games I'm enjoying on my iPhone right now (outside of Angry Birds, Doodle Jump & Words with Friends):

* Trundle (Free): Somewhat short puzzle game where you're a cog trying to bounce your way through different levels. Has a "World of Goo" art style. There's also an "Unlimited" version ($1.99) that gets you more levels.

* Hector Badge of Carnage Episode 1 ($3.99): Most expensive game I've purchased so far, but definitely worth it. If you like the old Lucas Arts point and click adventure games, this is a game for you. It's like Sam & Max, but dirtier. Heck, you use a used condom in the first puzzle you solve. Voice acting is solid, but it's easy not to get some of the jokes since it can be heavy on British slang from time-to-time.

To get this back on track with deals:

Surviving High School has dropped from $2.99 to $0.99 for those who are interested.

095458.png

Surviving High School

BEST...VALUE...EVER! Check it out! Get an ALL-NEW FREE episode EVERY WEEK – just like your favorite TV show! Join the thousands of fans who are totally addicted to this one-of-a-kind interactive adventure now with EVEN MORE exclusive episodes.

GET FREE “NOW AIRING” STORYLINES
Just like your favorite TV show, “tune in” each week for all-new episodes at NO ADDITIONAL COST! Every Monday, we post a new free episode that airs for 7 days. The sooner you buy the game, the more free weeks you’ll get. Don’t miss another episode of the best high-school game ever!

CONTINUE WITH NEW EXCLUSIVE PACKS
Once you get into the game, you can keep it fresh with more exclusive content. Follow characters you’ve gotten to know in all-new storylines. Take fun personality and trivia quizzes. Maybe even learn a little bit about romance. Your game is always changing at Centerscore High!

WHOEVER. WHEREVER. WHATEVER!
Each week, you can play as new characters with totally different issues. Even play as a girl or a guy! Change stories with each decision YOU make. But remember, some choices are wiser than others…

-------------------

Grabbed free Chop Sushi and Balance Solitaire, and purchased Super Quickhook -- even though I'm really trying to limit my spending.

A few games I played recently:

Action Buggy - Your buggy goes to the right. Either rocket-jump over or shoot obstacles in your path. I believe you get scores for destroying obstacles; you can even jump-kill trees. It's a very basic game from my limited time with it, and nothing I'd go back to with my crowded iPhone. 2.5 out of 5

Daredevil Dave - Quite a fun, unique game. Set the angle for your jump, then go first-person to manage speed. Simple premise, but 18 unique jumps makes it fun. Some are pretty challenging, too. Got it for free, but worth a buck or two. 4 out of 5

Valet Hero - A parking puzzle game that a CAG worked on. Draw a line for approaching cars to park in spots based on color-coordination. Things get tougher when multiple cars come out at multiple speeds. This has stayed on my iPhone for quite a while, and I bust it out every now and then. 3.5 out of 5

Hoggy - Kirby character design meets Super Mario 2 in-bottle gameplay. Hoggy grabs fruit and snatches keys all while either being stuck to the floor or the ceiling. Fun little game with bite-sized levels that can actually get pretty though. 3.5 out of 5

Mr. Driller - Love this series. It's pretty serviceable at $0.99 on iPhone. Thin on modes, but the gameplay is there. Problem is, the control really isn't that great. D-pad will make you die way too often. I couldn't even beat the 500m easy stage after a good 8 tries. 3 out of 5

Grokion - Had high hopes for this Metroid clone. Very pretty and can tell there's some good design choices -- albeit lifted from Nintendo's epic 2D adventure series. However, the control is awful. Aiming is near impossible, and I too often jumped when I meant to shoot and vice versa. If they fix the control, it'd be a pretty epic game. 2.5 out of 5

iKungFu Master (free, reg. $1): v-button (left, right, hit, special) beat-em up with animated stick figures. If you were hoping for something as fun as those kung fu stick man videos that were floating around a few years back get ready to be disappointed. Pros: character animation is good for stick guys running around and beating on each other, you can turn off the music, upgradeable weapons. Cons: everything else. Levels are a cake walk only to get crushed by a boss, repeat level till you can upgrade weapon to get crushed less hard. There's no blocking, there's no strategy, there's really no game: keep one thumb down while tapping like a freak with the other. 18% awesome.

Jailbreaker (free, reg. $1): Canabalt's retarded cousin. Why it's called Jailbreaker, I have no idea. It could have been called "Running like an idiot through a buzzsaw factory" and have been more accurate. You run from left to right jumping and sliding over/under boxes, buzzsaws, glass... and that's it? I'm not sure. Controls are responsive, and there is some level of timing and skill, it's the only reason I rate it higher than the other stick guy tragedy. I got as far as 2000m and deleted. 23% awesome.

REAfterLife (free): Move gun aim sight at stutteringly slow zombie, shoot, repeat forever. This game wins the award for feeling like a sluggy POS on the newest hardware available for doing what feels like next to nothing. 0.1% awesome (that's right on a scale of 1 to 1000, this is 1).

Angry Viking ($1): v-button (d-pad, hit, special), one level, overhead 3D beat-em up, see how many things you can kill before you die. Pros: the art style is cool, animation is good. Cons: this is not a game but a tech demo that keeps score. I suppose if running around killing villagers and cows and whatnot spraying red all over a monotone background till you are pitchforked to death is your cup of tea, you might like it. 30% awesome.

Dawn of the Dead ($1): overhead dual v-stick beat em up. Smash zombies with a melee weapon or gun, then run away before they overwhelm you. 5 or 6 levels total, very short game, finished the main game in probably 15 minutes if not less. I don't remember the movie very well, but I don't think this follows any aspect of it. Props for upgradeable gear and keeping me interested longer than a few minutes. 39% awesome.

I bit on grokion the other day. It's very nice but where I think it shot itself in the foot control wise is that the v pad controls not only his movement, but also the angle of his gun. It's comparable to a game like the newer Marios where pressing the thumbstick only slightly makes him walk slowly but pushing it full on makes him run. You get used to it after a while but it is a bit annoying. But yeah, it's a buck and it's underpriced at that.

Surviving High School has a solid campaign I haven't even bothered with. I've just been doing weekly episodes. They're getting better but they're meant to be ongoing high school drama with exaggerated characters and what not. Jumping into the weekly episodes now is kinda running in in the middle of the season. No way would you have figured out, for instance, that in the detective story talking to Amanda was the wrong move because she's dimmer than [POLITICAL FIGURE YOU DONT LIKE INSERTED HERE] unless you saw the previous episodes with her in it.

You might have to and probably won't regret shelling out the money for the past episodes as well as additional campaigns.

[quote name='Malik112099']Anyone else's facebook app keep crashing? I restarted my phone and reinstalled the app and it just keeps crashing back to the springboard[/QUOTE]

I just checked and my Facebook App is doing the same thing.

[quote name='aaronmills']I just checked and my Facebook App is doing the same thing.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Twitter seems flooded with folks talking about it.

If you're like me, you love board and card games ported to the Iphone. Shit like Roll Through The Ages, Carcassonne, and Reiner Knizia's suite makes you feel things in funny, hot, and scary ways.

If so, especially if you liked the port of RK's Money to the Iphone, the same bunch ported High Society to the phone. Just came out for $3.

[quote name='Smaxor']iKungFu Master (free, reg. $1): v-button (left, right, hit, special) beat-em up with animated stick figures. If you were hoping for something as fun as those kung fu stick man videos that were floating around a few years back get ready to be disappointed. Pros: character animation is good for stick guys running around and beating on each other, you can turn off the music, upgradeable weapons. Cons: everything else. Levels are a cake walk only to get crushed by a boss, repeat level till you can upgrade weapon to get crushed less hard. There's no blocking, there's no strategy, there's really no game: keep one thumb down while tapping like a freak with the other. 18% awesome.

Jailbreaker (free, reg. $1): Canabalt's retarded cousin. Why it's called Jailbreaker, I have no idea. It could have been called "Running like an idiot through a buzzsaw factory" and have been more accurate. You run from left to right jumping and sliding over/under boxes, buzzsaws, glass... and that's it? I'm not sure. Controls are responsive, and there is some level of timing and skill, it's the only reason I rate it higher than the other stick guy tragedy. I got as far as 2000m and deleted. 23% awesome.[/QUOTE]

These two are shit and in the Isniper ALL IN ONE GAMEBOX.

I swear, Isniper was the only half-decent thing in that turd.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Buying the Wolfram Alpha app? Seriously? All it does is query the WA website! YOU COULD JUST BOOKMARK THEIR SITE.[/QUOTE]

I already told him that when he asked about this much earlier in the thread. The app does however, add addition function keys to the top row of the keyboard which would be otherwise inaccessible, giving this application some validity to the nerdiest of the nerds. Really though what kind of joke of a math class would actually let you use your iphone as a calculator on any kind of legitimate test???

[quote name='jamesesdad']Really though what kind of joke of a math class would actually let you use your iphone as a calculator on any kind of legitimate test???[/QUOTE]

it's called cheating, but i don't think he intends to use it for a test because wolfram is actually pretty decent at presenting algebra and first year calculus

See how high you can go in Hot Air: Pocket Devil Hellzapoppin' (http://itunes.apple.com/app/hot-air-pocket-devil-hellzapoppin/id338041192?mt=8#), currently FREE.

"AS Mugat2, a new slave to the underworld, is trying desperately to escape the pocket of hell that the Devil has imprisoned him to. Play HotAir to help this slave break-free from the rapture of hell! Give him hope, and help him fly on with heaven in sight. The sky's not falling, just objects out to get you, so beware!

Up, Up & Away! Come fly away with us. There’s no limit to the new heights you can reach! Gravity bye, bye, good riddance! Feel weightless as you float through the air, but make sure you stay free and clear of any sharp falling objects. You are in their line-of-fire, so move before being you get popped. Be wary, as you climb higher, they will only attempt to thwart your journey more and more, to make you come crashing down."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back