iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

JennyWren

CAGiversary!
This Conga Line is for YouriPodTouch4Free from Transcendent Innovations - site opened Sept 6th, 2007

Freebies available on this site :

8gb iPod touch - 5 referrals
$350 PayPal - 7 referrals
$350 Apple Gift Card - 7 referrals
16gb iPod touch - 8 referrals

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links.

2. POST in THIS thread:
A. Name of person signed up under
B. Your email used when signing up
C. The offer you completed
D. Your referral link

3. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until they receive 3 referrals.

4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next three will now be on top)
The weekly rotation will happen every Sunday night at midnight (PST).
mars10
silvergriever

Use one of the following 3 links to sign up :

jetlitheone (2/3)
k1ng310 (0/3)
imnotatfault (1/3)

Next people in line :

JBMacFan (0/3)
rampageric77 (0/3)
orko60 (0/3)
ethwang (1/3)
nyclass (1/3)
SMMM (0/3)
Mars10 (1/3)
sirchicken (0/3)
SilverGriever (1/3)

Pending to be added

Last update: July 26th, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotating weekly? How many refs are you allowing in the conga? More details and organization might be helpful.

What are the rules of congas on this board? I'll abide by those, I thought there might be a set format.

I'd be happy with 3 greens.

Generally seems to be one week rotation, threeish people up at once. And yeah, three refs seems about right with five being the amnt needed.

so take a look how some of the congas are visually set up and use that as a template for yours and add me to the list.

OK, initial post edited to have more info. I'm not going to use the "template" used in some of the other conga lines here as it's copied directly from A4F (including images - did anyone ask if that was ok?).

DJSteel - I thought you said you signed up under the other conga?

I signed up under the iPod Touch conga that was closed after I signed up so if this is the official one for CAG can't that transfer here?

8gb iPod touch - 5 referrals
$350 PayPal - 7 referrals
$350 Apple Gift Card - 7 referrals
16gb iPod touch - 8 referrals

DJSteel - did you do an offer yet? If you did, then you can't abandon the account that you already started. If you did not do any offers on the other one and didn't refer anyone, then you can abandon that account and start over by signing up under someone on this conga.

so I in turn get screwed because the conga I joined, which I thought was the official one for CAG got shut down by Foladar... that is bs...

Is there an admin here who can tell me what the policy is in this situation? I will abide my the rules of this forum.

I've been generally trying to merge congas if something like this happens, but its really up to the OP.

Make sure you haven't signed up for any offers you do previously, as you won't get credit since you can only do an offer once.

Please make sure to post your email address (or part of it) so that we can confirm your signup. Thanks for joining!

Signed up under JennyWren but havent done my offer completion YET! Will do it tonight though and will post again once all is done. Email is [email protected] just so you know. Anyways, will be posting again soon once I've done the offer and so I can be put on the list.

DJSteel - you aren't even green on this site so I don't really see how you should be in the conga yet. Can a moderator please explain?

Some are free, most are cheap. You should pick an offer that you are genuinely interested in, though (freebie site policy).

[quote name='JennyWren']DJSteel - you aren't even green on this site so I don't really see how you should be in the conga yet. Can a moderator please explain?[/quote]

I signed up with Gamefly... it should be green already..

Gamefly is generally a pain with their credit, mine took nearly two weeks with the MCR. Make sure you have a game queued, since I think thats in the requirements, and you'll be green when your iPod shows "yes" for completed offer.

Please don't ask which offer you should do. Recommending offers to your referrals is considered a "walkthrough" and is against the Terms and Conditions of freebie sites. You can find out about the offers by clicking on them and reading the terms and conditions of the offer.

Make sure that you clear your cookies right before you actually do the offer which you choose; this will help you to ensure that you get credit for completing the offer.

Two congas for the price of one! I'm currently on the top three of the A4F conga - join under me now and you'll be on both the CAG conga and the A4F conga!

SOrry, TsuyoiMomonga, we can only add people to the conga circle if they signed up under someone in the top three (that's the whole point of congas).

Early morning bump... Im working on getting another conga going on a completly different site...so whoever signs up through me may be added to that conga as well as soon as it gets going. So that would be 2 congas for the price of one! Sign up people!

Has anyone completed?

Just wondering, becuase these aren't out yet, and I'm wondering what happens once you complete. Also, how long does it take for Trainn to approve completions?

I'm 4/5 with this ipodtouch thing and its my first one.

Once you complete they probably just put the order in as a preorder and it'll ship out as soon as the item is available. I've had that happen before and thats what they did... And yes, Mars10 has gone green on my end...thanks for the signup!

bread's done
Back