iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

i apologize sorry everyone... but does neone know of a situation where they cancelled after credit but was taken away? cause i am green

Have a question before I sign up under someone.

Do you have to do the referral method, or is it like yourfree360games where you can do your own offers?

Thanks.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Have a question before I sign up under someone.

Do you have to do the referral method, or is it like yourfree360games where you can do your own offers?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
You can choose the points method too. I believe it is after 50 pts (which is what level a offers are worth at least) that credit is given to your referree.

It's almost always easier to do referrals than points (and if you are joining a conga, you'll be doing referrals anyways).

Please, everyone, do not discuss offer cancellation here. It's behaviour like redsoxf85's that put freebie companies out of business. You should not sign up for an offer just for credit, with the intent of cancelling straight away. You should be selecting an offer that you are genuinely interested in.

I agree JennyWren, they're trials and should be done as such (ie: trial the product) .. I've also cleaned up the thread again, if a post got removed in the mess, apologies (and PM me, I can bring it back) .. if you see a post here, or anywhere, hit the "!" button if you think its borderline and it'll be looked into .. I can't be everywhere in this section, so if something comes up, report it if you think it should be.

I already signed up for the Ipod touch site... But is there anyone here who has already signed up here who has another TRANN website that i can do a referral for them so I can get in on the conga?

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I already signed up for the Ipod touch site... But is there anyone here who has already signed up here who has another TRANN website that i can do a referral for them so I can get in on the conga?[/quote]

sorry would defeat the purpose

damn site isnt giv ing me credit for jamster and another ringtone site. WTF!??!?!?? i want to cancell the offer before i get charged out the bum, but i dont want to cancel because i might not get credit. if i dont get credit b4 tomorrow i guess ill have to cancel and then do another offer. WEAK!

[quote name='Noktrnl']damn site isnt giv ing me credit for jamster and another ringtone site. WTF!??!?!?? i want to cancell the offer before i get charged out the bum, but i dont want to cancel because i might not get credit. if i dont get credit b4 tomorrow i guess ill have to cancel and then do another offer. WEAK![/quote]

good luck with it..i hope it works out;)

[quote name='Noktrnl']damn site isnt giv ing me credit for jamster and another ringtone site. WTF!??!?!?? i want to cancell the offer before i get charged out the bum, but i dont want to cancel because i might not get credit. if i dont get credit b4 tomorrow i guess ill have to cancel and then do another offer. WEAK![/QUOTE]
Didn't you read what JennyWren said a couple of posts before?

You're not supposed to talk about canceling offers, encourage others to cancel, or do offers just to cancel. Such behaviour will ruin the freebie world!!!

[quote name='mkda']Didn't you read what JennyWren said a couple of posts before?

You're not supposed to talk about canceling offers, encourage others to cancel, or do offers just to cancel. Such behaviour will ruin the freebie world!!![/quote]

in his case it is allowed though...he didn't get credit so is cancelling and trying a differnt offer

[quote name='rampageric77']in his case it is allowed though...he didn't get credit so is cancelling and trying a differnt offer[/quote]

exactly. if im not going to receive credit on an offer, and i have used the product, and STILL not gotten credit, im going to have to try a diffrent path. ill give them until the end of tonight/tomorrow morning before i do a diffrent offer. sorry its taking me a whyle to go green for ya!

[quote name='Noktrnl']exactly. if im not going to receive credit on an offer, and i have used the product, and STILL not gotten credit, im going to have to try a diffrent path. ill give them until the end of tonight/tomorrow morning before i do a diffrent offer. sorry its taking me a whyle to go green for ya![/quote]

np...good luck man

[quote name='rampageric77']in his case it is allowed though...he didn't get credit so is cancelling and trying a differnt offer[/QUOTE]
It still seems like he did the offer just for the credit.

Trainn still accepts MCR so you can wait?

[quote name='Foladar']I know the Wii one offers the point system, so I'd assume all Trainn sites do ..
I'd think this one does based on this Q in their FAQ: http://www.youripodtouch4free.com/help.php?ques=138

edit: mkda wins (and yes its 50 pts for credit, not sure how many points is needed for the site)[/quote]
I checked out the "DIY" of the site, it's like double the credits. So if you need 5 referrals, you have to do 10 offers on your own. So yeah, referrals are the way to go. I think I might hop back on to this TRAINN site, so cross your fingers, I might try to go green in a few days!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I checked out the "DIY" of the site, it's like double the credits. So if you need 5 referrals, you have to do 10 offers on your own. So yeah, referrals are the way to go. I think I might hop back on to this TRAINN site, so cross your fingers, I might try to go green in a few days![/quote]

hint hint..sign up for me b4 it rotates;)

The "just crap..." was because it seems to me that this conga is either dead or dying slowly...we need something or somebody to breathe life back into it.

Just curious. Is anybody spreading the word about this conga on the internet outside of this forum? Instead of asking for referrals/signups within this forum (like some past posts I saw), how about posting the link for the first page of the conga thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151443

on other forums and personal websites and e-mails to friends (as long as it's not considered spamming)? Maybe more posted links will bump up the Google result for this conga too. I'll do a couple of posts myself to see if it brings anyone in.

It looks like this conga was pretty active not too long ago. If it gets hopping again, I'll probably sign up under someone.

BTW: Is the underlining a little too much? I thought it was better than ALL CAPS. :)

14/8 referrals for the creator of the thread? Seems like there is a reason the conga isnt going anywhere :/

I might be signing up for the site so PM me if you are offering anything.

[quote name='Weedy649']14/8 referrals for the creator of the thread? Seems like there is a reason the conga isnt going anywhere :/

I might be signing up for the site so PM me if you are offering anything.[/quote]

Seeing as how I

a) only got 3 referrals from this conga, and moved myself off IMMEDIATELY once I got my third
b) allowed someone onto the conga who didn't sign up under someone on this conga because he started a conga line just *after* me, to be nice
c) have bumped the conga for OTHER people on the conga to try to help everyone else out
d) have kept the conga updated and rotated weeks after I moved off the conga

I don't really appreciate your attitude

I get refs through other means as well. I am working on getting another prize via converting refs to points. Please don't jump to conclusions.

That being said - please join under someone on the conga if you are planning on doing this site. Let's all help each other out!

bump and i dont have problem with jenny at all

this is my first conga ever and i like how it is orgainized and everything..just wish it were more active:p

....I only need one more referral to be off the list for good! Anyone want to help me get out of the conga? If so...sign up under me and Im outta here!!!

bread's done
Back