iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

Thats it, just sign up under one of the top 3 people (like me *hint hint*), post on here who you signed up under, what email address you used, what offer you did, and I think thats it... Anyways, once you go green on that persons site you signed up under, they'll confirm it and you'll be added... It rotates every Sunday, so theres no waiting forever for the top people to get their refs before it rotates. If you sign up under me I can be taken off the list which who help you cause you'd be that much closer to the top. Im ready to be done!

Two people recently signed up through my link, one was about a week ago and the other was today...neither has gone green though. Are these anyone from here?

Are there any offers that are 100% free to sign up for? The stamps.com referal link takes me to some shifty toolbar site.

i want to join in for an ipod touch. Do i sign up under aspen then post i did?

This is the first time ever trying a conga so please excuse my newby factor.

Signup under one of the top three links (aspen, Mars, DJSteel) then post in the thread what "2" says (name, email, etc).

Sorry guys, in the middle of midterm mayhem. Rotated. If ever someone signs up during a time when I have forgotten to rotate, I will shift the rotation date for following groups accordingly so that no-one gets a "short" week.

Apologies again...

and BUMP

[quote name='Sejad']I had a question the offers needed to get the Ipod touch are 5 but your first topic says we get only 3????[/quote]

Yes it is set to 3 to make the conga fair. If it was set at 5 not many people would ever get close enough to finish the conga, only a select few from the beginning.

To keep things moving it is set to 3 so everyone has a chance to get one.

If you are in need of more ref's as a co-worker, or family member to try some of the offers. If you do go this route you have to remember not to break the base rules, like 1 offer per household, computer, ip etc.

imnotatfault is not on my list under the email there. In fact i have not had any new sign ups since the 1st and that guy has already been accounted for. All the people on my list are accounted for or have gone dead earlier.

Maybe you signed up under someone else?

[quote name='Mars10']imnotatfault is not on my list under the email there. In fact i have not had any new sign ups since the 1st and that guy has already been accounted for. All the people on my list are accounted for or have gone dead earlier.

Maybe you signed up under someone else?[/QUOTE]

I clicked your referral link on the first post of this thread.

imnotatfault can you please check with TRAINN and find out what referral ID you signed up under? Thanks!

*rotated*

[quote name='imnotatfault']I clicked your referral link on the first post of this thread.[/quote]

You might have, but i dont see any new emails on my list. Maybe see if anyone else on the list got your sign up. I am not trying to mess you up, but i really dont have you there.

Do what JennyWren said and try contacting Trainn and see who you signed up under.

He isn't on mine, but I think what happened is he may of looked around the site then signed up, so he then wouldn't register, since he didn't immidiatly sign up.

[quote name='DJSteel']he is under mine..he isn't green yet...[/QUOTE]

wow, now I feel like a complete idiot. Well, at least I signed up under someone on the conga.....

I have signed up for Stamps, downloaded and installed the software and printed postage. If it doesn't go green by Sat, I have to file an MCR, but I am keeping track.

Sorry again.

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links.

2. POST in THIS thread:
A. Name of person signed up under
B. Your email used when signing up
C. The offer you completed
D. Your referral link

Removed your link & advertisement salim, please confirm who you signed up under and follow the directions.

bread's done
Back