iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

Seems like it's slowing down, just wondering how effective this method really is, doing a little homework on Congas. Can you let me know?

Oh yeah, free bump :)

Not sure. It's my second conga I'm joining so I know how these work and all. I checked and double checked before I submitted. I signed up and completed the offer all over the past thirty minutes, though.. so it might be some kind of delay.

If it doesn't show up during the next day or so, I'll submit a support ticket and see if they can give me the number of the person I signed up for.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rampageric77']User isn't showing up on my list of referrals

Does Trainn have a delay in reporting?[/QUOTE]
Referrals show up INSTANTLY if signed up using your link. The same applies for most, if not all, freebie sites

Ahh.. well I filed a support ticket requesting who it was that I actually did sign up for. (Obviously worded differently so as not to jeopardize my account or anything.) I'll just grab the number and compare it to the list at the top to see if I possible clicked on one above or below rampageric. Ignore my conga request for now until I get this settled out.

As a completely unrelated question.. is there any way to (or should I even bother to) ask TraInn to send me only $349 instead of $350? I already got $250 from them on the YourNintendoWii4Free website, and I'd rather not have to deal with 2009 taxes unless I actually decide to do a third TraInn website.

[quote name='draigun']As a completely unrelated question.. is there any way to (or should I even bother to) ask TraInn to send me only $349 instead of $350? I already got $250 from them on the YourNintendoWii4Free website, and I'd rather not have to deal with 2009 taxes unless I actually decide to do a third TraInn website.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I never heard of people trying it out like that b/c they don't do requests... but I suppose you could ask them and let us know. :)

It shouldn't matter as the $600 limit is per site.

I submitted the following ticket

Ticket #606313
spacer.gif

envelope.gif
Submitted at 21:42:58 on 2008-07-10
Hi, I was wondering if the $600 limit before taxes is per site or for the whole TRAINN network.

Thanks, Eric​

envelope.gif
Submitted at 18:55:14 on 2008-07-12
The amount is based on each specific site (i.e. YourFreeFlatscreen.com).​

Resolved.. Apparently (despite double-checking), I ended up signing up under imnotatfault instead of rampageric. Sorry about the confusion and I'll go ahead and grab these 7 referrals on my own. Good luck, everyone. :)

A. jetlitheone
B. astronomy1 at google mail
C. Grany Every Day
D. http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=5513467

Hello, all. Just signed up for the site. Been doing yourfree360games offers for a while now, but I think it's time to go referral. Anyway, please let me know if I missed something, and please add me to the conga. How fast do these things move? When am I likely to see the referrals? Thanks, again!

It's been one week, and still no credit. This is typical with Transcendent Innovations. I'll let you know when it greens.

bread's done
Back