iPod Touch\iPhone\iPad -- Ongoing App Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions. :)

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

App & Game Review Sites

YouTube Video Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center exchange thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.
  2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.
  3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.
  4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.
  5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.
  6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.
  7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.
  8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE, or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.
  9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.
  10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. They have an Ebay Store that might save you a few bucks. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

[quote name='FireBearSafety23']Hey guys, i am getting a 8gb itouch 4g for christmas. How much apps, songs, etc could i possible hold on it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sherisdoppel']My iPhone uses 20.21GB with 294 apps (11.1GB),1041 songs (alll in 320-bitrate, 8.51GB) and probably some other extras.
So for 8GB, I'd say not much...[/QUOTE]

Sherisdoppel, sometimes you should keep your opinions to yourself.

FireBear, you will love your new iPod Touch. Apps vary greatly by size, but I'd say you could fit about 150-200 apps on your iPod; that is, if you only use your iPod's 8gb for apps.

Songs also vary by size, depending on file format, bit rate, song length, etc. You can usually expect to get around 250 songs per gig.

The great thing about the iPod touch is that you can actually download Apps that can stream your iTunes from your computer onto your iPod, assuming you have access to wifi. Of course, there are also free internet radio apps, including: Pandora, Last.FM, etc. Because these apps stream the songs, the songs take up no space.

I wouldn't worry about the 8gb size of your iPod. All it really means is that you may have to change out apps / songs more often, but it is really not that big of an issue. In fact, I'm willing to bet that not even 10% of Sherisdoppel's 294 apps see regular use. The only difference is that if he/she wants to bring up that app that only see the light of day every 3 months, he/she can.

Have a happy Christmas and enjoy your new iPod!

I should have gotten a 32GB iPad.
I have less than 2GB free on my 16GB one and it's only apps. No music, videos, or personal files.

828166.png

Stick Golf is now free for today only.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stick-golf/id370828166?mt=8

Does anyone else here play Trade Nations? It's free and fun. You set your villagers to gather resources and build your kingdom up. You can trade with friends and stuff. Add me (PrarieD0G, with a zero)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trade-nations/id379987016?mt=8

I also have been playing Haypi Kingdom (slightly nerdier), and addicting. Sort of the same type of game, except you build a massive army, attack others in the game, join alliances, etc., and there is a lot of strategy involved. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/haypi-kingdom/id341043140?mt=8

Both of these games are free, addicting, and well-done. I highly recommend them if you don't mind slower-paced gameplay. It is very satisfying to watch your town/city evolve over time. I have tried out other "freemium" apps similar to these, and they are nowhere near as good. I haven't spent a dime on them, and I have never felt the need to, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys played around with the Inception app yet? It's free right now, I don't know how long though.

Oh..my..gosh. It's so trippy. It's hard to explain what it does, but it deals with augmented reality. I HIGHLY recommend.

EDIT:

I just tried this out with butthole surfers' Locust Abortion Technician playing and it picks up some of that stuff and plays through the headset even more twisted. Yeah...this is a crazy weird app.

[quote name='mr_bungle']You guys played around with the Inception app yet? It's free right now, I don't know how long though.

Oh..my..gosh. It's so trippy. It's hard to explain what it does, but it deals with augmented reality. I HIGHLY recommend.

EDIT:

I just tried this out with butthole surfers' Locust Abortion Technician playing and it picks up some of that stuff and plays through the headset even more twisted. Yeah...this is a crazy weird app.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't seem to work on a 2nd gen ipod touch :whistle2:(

EA's continuing their weekend holiday sales with some solid titles.

Mirror's Edge $1

Link

Mass Effect Galaxy $1

Link

Several of their board games are a buck as well.

Also, Cut the Rope Holiday Gift is live and FREE

Link

Mirror's Edge for only $1 :O ?! Jump on that if you don't have it. I spent $2 and felt it was well worth it. Although it isn't very long, it is such a well-polished and fun game!

Thanks for your post. I don't have the regular version of Cut the Rope, but this might persuade me to get it. Very cool of the devs.

The Sims 3 has dropped down to $2.99 (iPhone)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-sims-3/id317904170?mt=8

Pictureka has dropped down to $0.99 (iPhone) and $2.99 (iPad)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pictureka/id402033831?mt=8

Mystery Mania has dropped down to $0.99 (iPhone)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystery-mania/id329205068?mt=8

Monopoly World Edition has dropped down to $0.99 (iPhone)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monopoly-here-now-the-world/id299110947?mt=8

Mirror's Edge is also down on the iPad too for $4.99 though not as cheap as the iPod version
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mirrors-edge-for-ipad/id363311002?mt=8

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Does anyone else here play Trade Nations? It's free and fun. You set your villagers to gather resources and build your kingdom up. You can trade with friends and stuff. Add me (PrarieD0G, with a zero)
[/QUOTE]

I've been playing Trade Nations since I first got my Ipad about a month ago. I think so far it's my favorite of the "city builder" games on the app store. I will add you next time I log on.

Riese: Battle for Eleysia is the current OpenFeint Free Game of the Day (http://itunes.apple.com/app/riese-battle-for-eleysia/id399716915?mt=8).
"Players battle for control as the deadly Sect, the glorious Eleysian Army, or the dedicated Resistance, all in an effort to conquer the lands of Eleysia!
Featuring the voice of Felicia Day (The Guild), this RPG card battle game brings you into the thrilling steam-punk inspired world of the award winning web series!
Features:
- Campaign / Duel Mode (Multi-player mode coming soon!)
- Over 60 gorgeous unit-cards, plus 24 Modifier cards
- User customizable Decks (develop a strategy and pack that suits your playing style!)
- Voiced by Felicia Day
- Amazing soundtrack composed by Rich Walters direct from the series!
- Openfeint achievements to track your progress and compete with friends!"

A QuantumSquid Triple Pack (Starball, Veggie Samurai, and Rabid Gophers) is being featured on Appventcalendar today (http://appventcalendar.com/quantumsquid-triple-pack/).
"Starball
Starball is an addictively simple pick-up-and-play style game which is fun for all ages and skill levels. Take advantage of our unique and amazingly responsive tilt controls to guide your ball around the play area collecting as many stars as possible, picking up power-ups and avoiding enemies.
Veggie Samurai
It’s time to give veggies what they have had coming for years!! Feel the power at your finger tips! Put your swordsman skills to the test as you use your fingers to slice and dice veggies of all shapes and sizes in Veggie Samurai. Veggie Samurai is an addictive, pickup-and-play action game that puts you in the heart of all-out veggie carnage.
Rabid Gophers
Rabid Gophers is a series of reaction based mini-games where players blast, detonate, and snipe away rabid gophers in order to protect the farm. Players can choose to play through the storyline campaign or test their skills against other players online by competing for the best times in the survival modes."

[quote name='dallow']I should have gotten a 32GB iPad.
I have less than 2GB free on my 16GB one and it's only apps. No music, videos, or personal files.[/QUOTE]

If I ever buy an iPad (no plans now, but who knows what I'll decide in the future), I'm absolutely buying a 64gb one, or whatever the largest one is by that point. Since they're not expandable at all (geez, Apple, get with 2005 and put in an SD card slot already!), I wouldn't want to take any chances that I might regret getting a smaller one later.

I bought a 32gb iPhone, and between apps and music I'm finding myself pressed for space . . .

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Does anyone else here play Trade Nations? It's free and fun. You set your villagers to gather resources and build your kingdom up. You can trade with friends and stuff. Add me (PrarieD0G, with a zero)
[/QUOTE]

I'm always suspicious of these games that are free, but then have a long list of in-app purchases available. Is it possible to play this game successfully without having to drop a bunch of money into it, or do you have to buy the extras for the game to play well?

does anyone feel they hoard iphone/itouch games, yet NEVER play them?

I go crazy when i see polished titles for $0.99, buy them, but then rarely play them let alone beat them.

For instance..on my itouch right now, i have Dexter: The Game, Sandstorm Modern Combat (or whatever it is), Hero of Sparta, Hero of Sparta 2, BiA: Global Fronts, Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell Conviction, Zombie Infection, and Asphalt 4...

but Asphalt is the only one I've really gotten into. The sad part is, i still go crazy and want to buy apps..for instance, I am dying to get Infinity Blade right now, but idk if i want to drop $6 right away...

i think i'm just stockpiling for when my 360 red rings and i'm without a console for a while haha...at least that's a positive outlook on why i have all these games but NEVER play them

I concur with the recommendation of Mirror's Edge for $1. It's a fun game and definitely worth a dollar even though it is short. I enjoyed it.

Mulling over Infinity Blade, but can't decide if it's my cup of tea. I wish demos were required of all games, like on the Xbox.

And jcp - same here. I've got a lot of games I've either never played, or that I've only played a few minutes. There's others I've played a lot, but I have way more games that I've barely touched. Addiction. :)

[quote name='arcane93']I'm always suspicious of these games that are free, but then have a long list of in-app purchases available. Is it possible to play this game successfully without having to drop a bunch of money into it, or do you have to buy the extras for the game to play well?[/QUOTE]

Like I said in my post, I haven't spent a penny, and I'm enjoying it just fine. Spending money on it would almost cheapen the experience for me, tbh (no pun intended). It's more fun to be patient and have a slow buildup and see your town evolve over time than to blow money on it and upgrade everything quickly.

[quote name='jcp42877']does anyone feel they hoard iphone/itouch games, yet NEVER play them?

I go crazy when i see polished titles for $0.99, buy them, but then rarely play them let alone beat them.

For instance..on my itouch right now, i have Dexter: The Game, Sandstorm Modern Combat (or whatever it is), Hero of Sparta, Hero of Sparta 2, BiA: Global Fronts, Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell Conviction, Zombie Infection, and Asphalt 4...

but Asphalt is the only one I've really gotten into. The sad part is, i still go crazy and want to buy apps..for instance, I am dying to get Infinity Blade right now, but idk if i want to drop $6 right away...

i think i'm just stockpiling for when my 360 red rings and i'm without a console for a while haha...at least that's a positive outlook on why i have all these games but NEVER play them[/QUOTE]
I think pretty much everyone who visits this forum with any amount of regularity feels the same way as you at one point or another. I know I'm terrible about downloading stuff (especially freebies) that I never play. I've got an inventory approaching 3,000 titles right now. That's sick. I think it's the quest for a bargain that fuels my addiction. Heck, all I know is it just takes one decent download or purchase for me to justify my obsession.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Like I said in my post, I haven't spent a penny, and I'm enjoying it just fine. Spending money on it would almost cheapen the experience for me, tbh (no pun intended). It's more fun to be patient and have a slow buildup and then see your town evolve over time.[/QUOTE]

Heh, well, you said the app was free, which in and of itself would still be true even if you had immediately dropped $99.99 on a Chest of 3000 . . . whatevers (the listing in iTunes cuts off at that). ;) But, good to hear, I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Edit: Oh, oops, I missed your "I haven't spent a dime on them" further down in your post. :)

[quote name='dark_inchworm']...ddddaaaaammmmnnnn iiiitttt

I really wish all these app store deals ran on a similar schedule to Steam's or Xbox Live's... I'll be browsing this thread at about 11:30 at night when suddenly I realize I missed out on free junk for the day, and it's disappointing.

At least the app didn't seem *that* compelling. And Rayman's still free.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Daily show app is showing 1.99 for me. :([/QUOTE]

that stinks, but fyi, it is totally worth 2 bucks imo. They might put it on sale again at some point, but I have been enjoying the hell out of it. \\:D/

I also have been playing Haypi Kingdom (slightly nerdier), and addicting. Sort of the same type of game, except you build a massive army, attack others in the game, join alliances, etc., and there is a lot of strategy involved. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/haypi-kingdom/id341043140?mt=8

Both of these games are free, addicting, and well-done. I highly recommend them if you don't mind slower-paced gameplay. It is very satisfying to watch your town/city evolve over time. I have tried out other "freemium" apps similar to these, and they are nowhere near as good. I haven't spent a dime on them, and I have never felt the need to, either.[/QUOTE]

I added you as well on Trade Nations. Also, for some reason, I find it pretty addicting compared to other build your own town type of games. I don't know why, but this one has managed to get my attention where others haven't. In other words, I second his opinion on this game =P

Is Trade Nation kind of like those Storm 8 games? I've had Vampires and Zombies for ages but it never seems to go anywhere.

if anyone else has the Last.FM program, have you noticed it getting really wonky? If I turn off my screen the music will stop, but then picks up right away when I hit the home button and slide the deal.

That's weird right?

I am going back and forth on Puzzle Quest 2... I really, really want to play it, but I feel like - more than any other big title just released - it will drop soon. Has anyone played it on iPhone/iPod and if yes, does it still look crappy?

[quote name='jcp42877']does anyone feel they hoard iphone/itouch games, yet NEVER play them?

i think i'm just stockpiling for when my 360 red rings and i'm without a console for a while haha...at least that's a positive outlook on why i have all these games but NEVER play them[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean as I am doing a similar thing on my iPad. I have some similar games that you do that I haven't touched yet.

Some games I have that I haven't played yet: Mirror's Edge, Splinter Cell, Hero of Sparta 2, Brothers in Arms, Infinity Blade, and a bunch of others.

However I still keep buying new games when they are good deals and I keep going back to the same games such as Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. I really think part of the problem is that it is just too damn easy to buy a game on the App Store. They should make you put in all of your billing information or something like that every time you try to buy a game. That would really put people to the test and find out how bad they want a game.

I just wanted to add another approving voice for Infinity Blade. I've been playing on my iPad and it looks incredible. Out of maybe 10 hours of play, I've had only one instance of slow down, but I think it was because I had to pause in the middle of a fight.

With multiplayer, more items, and new areas to explore on the way, I can't praise this game enough.

Proud new owner of a 32gb Ipad. It is my first Apple product, over the years I have kind of not had the greatest opinion of Apple but this device is incredible. The interface is so damn snappy and having games on such a big screen is great. The battery life is amazing compare to all my other devices.

I've been downloading apps like crazy, Lego Harry Potter (even though I have never seen one movie) was my first purchase, next might be Infinity Blade. Thanks for posting sales and free games, this thread has helped get me started.

[quote name='dpr1984']Proud new owner of a 32gb Ipad. It is my first Apple product, over the years I have kind of not had the greatest opinion of Apple but this device is incredible. The interface is so damn snappy and having games on such a big screen is great. The battery life is amazing compare to all my other devices.

I've been downloading apps like crazy, Lego Harry Potter (even though I have never seen one movie) was my first purchase, next might be Infinity Blade. Thanks for posting sales and free games, this thread has helped get me started.[/QUOTE]

It's a slippery slope you're on. Next thing you know you'll have an iPhone and then a MacBook. :) Anyway, I'm jealous of the iPad.

If you like board games, the Carcassonne universal update was just released. It's a $10 game, but very much worth it. I don't have an iPad, but sure wish I did (have an iPhone 4, and it's a fine device indeed, but Carcassonne on an iPad? Drool....)

[quote name='crunchewy']It's a slippery slope you're on. Next thing you know you'll have an iPhone and then a MacBook. :) Anyway, I'm jealous of the iPad.

If you like board games, the Carcassonne universal update was just released. It's a $10 game, but very much worth it. I don't have an iPad, but sure wish I did (have an iPhone 4, and it's a fine device indeed, but Carcassonne on an iPad? Drool....)[/QUOTE]

Not always such a slippery slope. I bought an iPad and while I don't regret it I'm not overly impressed with it either.

(Though I must say having ChuChu Rocket on the go is amazing. And, yes, the battery life is great.)

Don't recall these two being listed earlier:

Rogue Runner went free a couple days ago. It's a decent running game, that also added a top down mode during a recent update. The developer is extremely active on the Touch Arcade forums, and seems to be updating like crazy.

http://appshopper.com/games/rogue-runner

Also, Gravity Runner just went free an hour ago. It's another runner app, but uses the trick of flipping gravity to make it through the structured levels.

http://appshopper.com/games/gravity-runner

SaveTunes

This app lets you transfer the songs off your iPhone/ipt back on to your computer through file sharing. It's currently free. This feels like an app that won't be available for very long, then again, it seems like apple's changing their stance on these sorts of things, so who knows. It's been around for over a month.

[quote name='DtotheP']SaveTunes

This app lets you transfer the songs off your iPhone/ipt back on to your computer through file sharing. It's currently free. This feels like an app that won't be available for very long, then again, it seems like apple's changing their stance on these sorts of things, so who knows. It's been around for over a month.[/QUOTE]
Up to $2.99 already. Dangit.

Another decent match-3 game, The Crystals of Atlantis Deluxe, has dropped back down to FREE for a limited time (http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-crystals-atlantis-deluxe/id358284672?mt=8).
"The Crystals of Atlantis – a match-three game with vivid graphics, unique gameplay and a compelling adventure back-story. Take on the role of a young, intrepid archaeologist working against the clock in a desperate bid to find four crystals to solve the mystery of Atlantis."

Get your MMA fix on the go with UFC Undisputed 2010, now on sale for $1.99 (http://itunes.apple.com/app/ufc-undisputed-2010/id402100633?mt=8).
"So … you want to be a fighter? UFC® Undisputed™ 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC). Step into a simplified virtual handheld Octagon™ on the iPhone and iPad to experience fast-paced and fun MMA action with more than 25 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience unique and intelligent combat, competitive gameplay modes, extensive connectivity options and access to the latest happenings in the UFC world. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?"

[quote name='Infinity1911']Thrakker, thanks for the "runner" updates! Grabbed 'em.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for the Rogue Runner guy. In his thread on TouchArcade, he said he went from 4 paid sales the day before it went free to having 10,000 free downloads an hour. He said he knew there were tons of people who probably had it on their wish lists, but wouldn't drop the 99 cents.

Guilty as charged.

[quote name='Thrakker']I feel bad for the Rogue Runner guy. In his thread on TouchArcade, he said he went from 4 paid sales the day before it went free to having 10,000 free downloads an hour. He said he knew there were tons of people who probably had it on their wish lists, but wouldn't drop the 99 cents.

Guilty as charged.[/QUOTE]

Which is just sad. What's the incentive to even publish a game if that's the case? It's 99 cents...

Axe in Face is the new Appventcalendar freebie (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/axe-in-face-defense-daffodils/id390600991?mt=8).
"Even though Red Beard loves gardening more than he loves pillaging, his obsession with flowers can turn him into a vicious killing machine. Not only does he know how to handle a watering can, he can also throw an axe like no other Viking in the village.
Game Features:
* Behead thousands of enemies with a deadly, hurling and ultra-sharp axe
* Beautifully animated cartoon graphics (with blood, of course)
* Easy to learn, line-drawing gameplay
* 32 increasingly difficult levels
* 13 awesome trophies to get your bloody hands on
* Use godly powers to FREEZE and ZAP your enemies to keep them out of the flowerbed
* Game Center support"

FAAD is featuring Rotate Gems (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rotate-gems/id383099289?mt=8) and Tiki Totems Premium (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiki-totems-premium/id360807592?mt=8) among its featured apps right now.
"Rotate Gems is an addictive puzzle game based on the classic 3-match concept with the addition of innovative features.
The rules are simple, rotate the board and move the gems to make sets of three or more gems of the same type."
"Tiki Totems Premium has every feature from the Tiki Store unlocked. All future updates like new level packs or new features will be available free of charge for premium version owners! Don't feel like buying packs one after the other? Buy the premium version and get everything for free from now on!"

Great App a Day has Chrome Wars Arena for its free game today (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome-wars-arena/id348757652?mt=8).
"Chrome Wars Arena is a turn-based fighting game in which vicious robots fight for dominance in the Chrome Wars Tournament. The game offers 6 arenas in which you will fight 50 unique opponents. You can fully customize your robot, and as you win fights and earn money, you can buy new weapons and new body parts. Chrome Wars Arena features a complete single player campaign, as well as a multiplayer mode in which you can battle other players online."

[quote name='dpr1984']Proud new owner of a 32gb Ipad. It is my first Apple product, over the years I have kind of not had the greatest opinion of Apple but this device is incredible. The interface is so damn snappy and having games on such a big screen is great. The battery life is amazing compare to all my other devices.

I've been downloading apps like crazy, Lego Harry Potter (even though I have never seen one movie) was my first purchase, next might be Infinity Blade. Thanks for posting sales and free games, this thread has helped get me started.[/QUOTE]

You will not be considered a true ipad/ipod touch/iphone owner until you have PAPER TOSS on your machine. :D

Congrats on your purchase, I am jealous....very jealous.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Which is just sad. What's the incentive to even publish a game if that's the case? It's 99 cents...[/QUOTE]

But Rogue Runner isn't even that good, which might be the problem. It's pretty generic, and I played it once and deleted it.

Personal opinion.

I asked this a couple days ago and it got ignored, so I'll try again and see if I get any results this time.

Is there a seperate appventcalender for andriod apps or is it mixed in with the iPod/iPhone apps? A couple days ago they gave away Duengon Hunter for free and I can't seem to find anything more about other give aways. I know this forum is for Apple and not Android, but I'm hoping someone can help me out cause I can't find anything out through google.

[quote name='cycophuk']I asked this a couple days ago and it got ignored, so I'll try again and see if I get any results this time.

Is there a seperate appventcalender for andriod apps or is it mixed in with the iPod/iPhone apps? A couple days ago they gave away Duengon Hunter for free and I can't seem to find anything more about other give aways. I know this forum is for Apple and not Android, but I'm hoping someone can help me out cause I can't find anything out through google.[/QUOTE]

Well the Dungeon Hunter was part of Gamelofts everyday until Christmas gift thing and they give stuff for all systems, so for them it's just one place for everything.

For people who enjoy Fruit Ninja, do yourself a favor and buy the copy cat, yet superior, Samurai Veggie. Went free yesterday and is still free today but am pretty sure will go back to $.99 soon.

[quote name='darrenaero']For people who enjoy Fruit Ninja, do yourself a favor and buy the copy cat, yet superior, Samurai Veggie. Went free yesterday and is still free today but am pretty sure will go back to $.99 soon.[/QUOTE]

You aren't serious, right?

[quote name='cycophuk']I asked this a couple days ago and it got ignored, so I'll try again and see if I get any results this time.

Is there a seperate appventcalender for andriod apps or is it mixed in with the iPod/iPhone apps? A couple days ago they gave away Duengon Hunter for free and I can't seem to find anything more about other give aways. I know this forum is for Apple and not Android, but I'm hoping someone can help me out cause I can't find anything out through google.[/QUOTE]

they are all mixed in; the easiest way (imo) to keep track of them is to follow them on twitter; that is where they are announcing everything. they are just @gameloft

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back