Iron Man 2 Bluray Combo - $20.99 @ Newegg (free shipping)

Was just about to post this for those that missed out on the Walmart price mistake. Best price I've seen on the bluray/dvd combo. One dollar less than Best Buy's 2 hour deal and no tax for some.

[quote name='Vader582']Just a heads up, this set will be $20 at BB next week.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273961[/QUOTE]
Cross posting this, but the exclusive Target steelbook can be PM'd to the doorbuster price (until noon today your time), although it's YMMV. At worst, you can get the steelbook for $4+tax more since they have it for $25 otherwise. You can always return next week for another PM to get your $5 back, but again it's YMMV.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Still cheaper for me to buy it off Newegg with free shipping and no tax and saves me the hassle of stepping foot into a Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
To each, his own. I just wanted to throw it out there in case some weren't aware.

Thanks OP. I was going to get the single disc blu-ray, but this was too good to pass up.

[quote name='funjoe']Sold out online. Here's hoping the Best Buy ad for next week isn't a mistake[/QUOTE]
You might want to check again. It worked for me.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Thanks OP. I was going to get the single disc blu-ray, but this was too good to pass up.

You might want to check again. It worked for me.[/QUOTE]

I just made an order as well. Amazon screwed me over pretty hard with my preorder, so I'm glad I could jump into this one.

bread's done
Back