Is a "Just-Above-the-Ass-Crack" Tattoo SEXY?

honestly a woman can do to her body as she wishes and will be treated accordingly by appearance and personality. I have no problems with it either way but some look sexy some don't. It does factor into the attraction though and if it is large and fugly it will turn me off. But I would judge a woman more by action and personality than a tattoo on her back.

[quote name='auralia']I'm confused i have 2 tattoos have never been with any guy but my husband i'm not a supermodel but i've had plenty of guys look my way (mind i don't have the "back door tattoo ....) just 2 small ones on ankel and back (if you missed my other post). Why is it girls w/ tattoos are considred tramps properly placed tattoos should be able to be covered up with ease for more professional settings... i.e. you only see mine when i'm not wearing socks and when i'm wearing a low backed tank top.... but anyway, why are girls with tattoos tramps, I've really only ever been with my hubby (it's just gross to go get it on with lots of people, thats just not safe and it means alot more in marriage when you havent put out for a whole bunch of guys (imho)).[/QUOTE]

Fair or not, certain appearences automatically bias people.
If your car broke down, and it was getting dark... and there were two people around, one a man in a three piece suit, or the other a man clad in leather with facial piercings, which would be more apt to go seek help from?

[quote name='JSweeney']Fair or not, certain appearences automatically bias people.
If your car broke down, and it was getting dark... and there were two people around, one a man in a three piece suit, or the other a man clad in leather with facial piercings, which would be more apt to go seek help from?[/QUOTE]

The man with the piercings, he's more likely to be a mechanic ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']Fair or not, certain appearences automatically bias people.
If your car broke down, and it was getting dark... and there were two people around, one a man in a three piece suit, or the other a man clad in leather with facial piercings, which would be more apt to go seek help from?[/QUOTE]

Sad, but true. I didn't think little tattoos on certain girls would trigger these reactions though...

[quote name='javeryh']Sad, but true. I didn't think little tattoos on certain girls would trigger these reactions though...[/QUOTE]

Well it works both ways. So many girls these days think tattoos and piercings on a guy are so "cool and hot", and since I don't have any I get glossed over for someone more "hip". It's just life :)

im not saying i am the norm, but the pierced guy, no question.

[quote name='javeryh']Sad, but true. I didn't think little tattoos on certain girls would trigger these reactions though...[/QUOTE]

Yeah...
I'm actually very surprised with what the reaction was like.
I'd have expected it to be more about the actual look of the tattoo, like many of them were, rather than branching off into typifying the type of person some believe would have said tattoo.

[quote name='javeryh']Why not? It's not like someone magically transforms into a tramp the second the needle hits the skin...[/QUOTE]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I see a tattoo peaking out from below the clothing of what seemed like a nice girl, the score on 'Skank Rating' on my internal HUD increments by one point. If nothing else it serves to indicate that at some point in the past she thought this was a good idea. Often as not, it has turned out to be a good indicator as I got to know the woman better. This would usually be in a work situation so she'd be putting up an illusory face of calm but over time would reveal her innate lunatic tendencies. Fine to work with but I've lost track of the number of male coworkers who learned the hard way and asked later how I could have possibly known what would come out after a few drinks. I would point to the warning label that was her souveneir of a past binge.

[quote name='epobirs']Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I see a tattoo peaking out from below the clothing of what seemed like a nice girl, the score on 'Skank Rating' on my internal HUD increments by one point. If nothing else it serves to indicate that at some point in the past she thought this was a good idea. Often as not, it has turned out to be a good indicator as I got to know the woman better. This would usually be in a work situation so she'd be putting up an illusory face of calm but over time would reveal her innate lunatic tendencies. Fine to work with but I've lost track of the number of male coworkers who learned the hard way and asked later how I could have possibly known what would come out after a few drinks. I would point to the warning label that was her souveneir of a past binge.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was trying to tell these guys!

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah...
I'm actually very surprised with what the reaction was like.
I'd have expected it to be more about the actual look of the tattoo, like many of them were, rather than branching off into typifying the type of person some believe would have said tattoo.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't matter much to me because the tattooing process itself is really lousy. No matter how good the art it still looks like some terrible thing happened to that person's skin.

Someday, probably within the next twenty years, someone will come up with new technology that revolutionizes the tattoo in terms of clarity and color qualiyt, possibly even allowing animation. Some research has been done on implanting LEDs under the skin for displaying status on medical conditions. Once that became common it would likely get adapted quickly for cosmetic applications.

[quote name='epobirs']Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I see a tattoo peaking out from below the clothing of what seemed like a nice girl, the score on 'Skank Rating' on my internal HUD increments by one point. If nothing else it serves to indicate that at some point in the past she thought this was a good idea. Often as not, it has turned out to be a good indicator as I got to know the woman better. This would usually be in a work situation so she'd be putting up an illusory face of calm but over time would reveal her innate lunatic tendencies. Fine to work with but I've lost track of the number of male coworkers who learned the hard way and asked later how I could have possibly known what would come out after a few drinks. I would point to the warning label that was her souveneir of a past binge.[/QUOTE]

Fraternizing with the help, epobirs? Shame, Shame :lol:

[quote name='javeryh and thread title']On the ladies of course - I can't imagine it looking so hot on a dude. I saw some chick wearing a 1/2 shirt at lunch today and she had a design or something going on back there. I dig it.[/QUOTE]

No, I think tats of any kind on anyone are ugly.

It's not that big a deal. Like with anything else beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Some of us like them and some of us don't. As I said before my ex had one and it was hot on her. My friend's gf has one and it looks like shit but I wouldn't say either one of them is/was a slut.

in all honesty with the three piece suit one .... probably t he leater w/ the facial piercings cuz i'd figure three piece suit wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to cars :D

I think they are as played out as tribal bands were a couple years ago.

Although, ask some of my friends, and all they say is that it's the spot you aim at when your ready to finish.

my wife just got one. pretty sexy huh?

2375040858436816.JPG

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']my wife just got one. pretty sexy huh?

2375040858436816.JPG
[/QUOTE]

It looks really sexy. How long did it take from start to finish?

When the girl starts to become an older woman, that tattoo is gonna look so nasty. and fat chicks need to stay away from them in general as well.

funny, I'm suprised to see such vehemently anti-tattoo posts...(and also I for one find some Serious Irony in guys who think they'll find some innocent "nice" girl who'll settle down happily with them and think they can f anything that moves in the meantime...my guess is you'll still be in that stage in your 40's, g'luck finding a decent girl then who'll have you and your E.D. then when you treat women like sh*t to boot.)

but back on the whole tattoo thing, I'm not crazy about the lower back tattoos since I think they are over done (I went out the other night and all the other girls at the table had one there except me, and none of them were particularly creative or stand out tattoos). But I don't think it's impossible to have a very attractive tattoo there, and I'm not anti-tats, I just think it should mean something to you and that the lower back isn't the most visually pleasing place to have one (and it does hint to me that the girl is a little trashy...only because it looks like some sort of target, lol). I know what I would have done if/when I get a tattoo, but I still haven't decided where...

[quote name='Esper']It looks really sexy. How long did it take from start to finish?[/QUOTE]

sorry. i was just kiddin' around. thats not really my wife's back. my wife is neither fat :D, nor is she a gamer :cry:

I have no tattoos. I don't like them on women. I agree with the person who said they distract from a woman's natural beauty. And I subscribe to the Dave Mustaine philosophy: "You don't put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes." When I see a cute young lady and she shows skin and there's a tattoo sneaking out, I say "oh, darn" to myself instinctively. They just aren't for me.

[quote name='tauruskatt']funny, I'm suprised to see such vehemently anti-tattoo posts...(and also I for one find some Serious Irony in guys who think they'll find some innocent "nice" girl who'll settle down happily with them and think they can f anything that moves in the meantime...my guess is you'll still be in that stage in your 40's, g'luck finding a decent girl then who'll have you and your E.D. then when you treat women like sh*t to boot.)

but back on the whole tattoo thing, I'm not crazy about the lower back tattoos since I think they are over done (I went out the other night and all the other girls at the table had one there except me, and none of them were particularly creative or stand out tattoos). But I don't think it's impossible to have a very attractive tattoo there, and I'm not anti-tats, I just think it should mean something to you and that the lower back isn't the most visually pleasing place to have one (and it does hint to me that the girl is a little trashy...only because it looks like some sort of target, lol). I know what I would have done if/when I get a tattoo, but I still haven't decided where...[/QUOTE]

Ok, you've piqued my curiosity. I simply MUST know what you would've done as a phatty tat.

[quote name='tauruskatt'](and also I for one find some Serious Irony in guys who think they'll find some innocent "nice" girl who'll settle down happily with them and think they can f anything that moves in the meantime...my guess is you'll still be in that stage in your 40's, g'luck finding a decent girl then who'll have you and your E.D. then when you treat women like sh*t to boot.)[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']If link can have a tat....so can you...

hylian_tattoo_by_halobender_192213343.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Echh! My eyes just crawled out of my sockets and slithered behind the couch. It sucks, but at least I can now see my lost remote control.

That all depends on the ass right beneath it. No one appreciates a nice Welcome mat in front of a condemned building.

Mr.BadExample hit the nail on the head.

bread's done
Back