Is anyone done with buying 360 titles for a little bit?

asianxcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I have CoD 2, Kameo, Condemned, PDZ, and Dead or Alive 4. Probably not going to buy anything new until Lost Odyssey and Oblivion come out. Just wondering if anyone is going to get anything in the next month or so, or are you set until Feb/March?

I have PD0 and will pick up DOA4 sometime soon. The next must have game for me is gonna be Topspin 2 on Jan 23. Then I'll be waiting until Oblivion.

I have:
PGR 3
PDZ
Madden 06
NBA 2K6
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Condemned
Amped 3
CoD2

and not I'm not done buying yet... I want DOA4 but I'm broke.

I'm done until ~March, but that's gonna be a big month if every thing scheduled to come out actually does.

DOA4 , Call of Duty 2, Quake IV, PD0, PGR3, NHL2k6, Condemned

Yeah that put a good dent in my wallet. I will be buying very little over the next few months. I don't know if Top Spin 2 is actually gonna make the January release date, if it does that will be my pick for the month and most of Feb. I'm undecided on Full Auto because I haven't played the demo yet. March is going to suck because I'm only going to be able to get two games: Oblivion and Double Agent, while I'm assuming there will be a whole slew of games released in March. Every month following that I plan on picking one 360 game a month till next Xmas hits.

I don't lplan on buying anything until Oblivion hits. I just finished CoD 2 and now i'm going to be working on Quake 4, i'm near the end, after i got the completed act 2 achievement. Next I'm going to try to finish Kameo and PDZ. And of course i'll always be playing DoA4 and PGR3 online..

I've got Kameo, PDZ, NFS:MW and NBA 2k6 and probably holding until March before I get a new title. I was thinking of getting Condemned, but I can wait for a price drop. Also some pretty good titles will be coming out in March like Saint's Row and Gears of War.

I am done for now...

got: PDZ, Ridge Racer, & DOA4

had COD2 but sold it to a friend already after beating...

rented almost all the games out already....

Now I'm just waiting for some killa App... expectin a dry season...

I have Perfect Dark Zero, Call of Duty 2, Madden 06, and Dead or Alive 4.

Still have a difficult time adjusting to the price change. I just hope it will die out like how the N64 games dropped down (I remember buying Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire for like 64.99 at TRU a LOONNG time ago). I don't think I'll be getting anything for a while from what the launch titles look like; maybe until Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter releases.

PS - On a side note, I was wondering when I saw on gamerankings that Tomb Raider Legend was slated for a January 31st release date, is that true?? (thanks in advance)

I gots

Amped 3 (Going to play this when I finsh everything else)
CoD 2 (Beat the game on every difficulty, MP sucks I might trade it in at work)
DoA 4 (Bearly past the 5 hour mark yesterday, still haven't went online)
PGR 3 (online owns, enough said)
Ridge Racer 6 (half done with the sp mode)

I won't be getting another 360 game for a month or so unless I can get PDZ cheap.

I have PDZ and COD2, I MIGHT get PGR 3 if I need my 360 gaming fix, but those 2 should keep me happy for a while.

I'll most likely leave COD2 to collect dust once I get all the achievements and probably the same for PDZ, but it'll take me forever to rack up 1000+ DarkOps games and such on it.

I already completed Kong and Quake 4 and am getting close on COD2.
Next up is Condemned and PDZ and I'm always tossing in Madden 06, PGR3, DOA4, or NFS:MW for a quick fix. Could see myself trying out Kameo or Gun if I see it for cheap, but won't pay full price.

If gamestop.com is right and Fight Night R3 drops on 2/14 then I'll definitely grab that one, but unless some of the other Feb. titles get amazing reviews, I'm probably done for a while.

Have:
CoD 2 - not completed, will be worth playing again on a higher difficulty, and I'm hoping the on-line gets patched.
PDZ - Almost done, but got a little bored. Co-op is fun, and I'm looking forward to playing more on-line, and the future DLC promises some cool new modes.
PGR3 - Completed 20/23 circuits on Hard, on-line is great - I'll be playing this a while.

I could spent several months with these three yet, and I have a backlog of xbox games to play as well. I'm interested in Condemned and DOA4, but I'll probably be waiting for price drops. I don't know if I'll buy Oblivion (not a big rpg fan), so the next 360 game I get may be Prey or Gears of War.

Have:
Call of Duty 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero LE
Condemned
NBA 2K6
Dead or Alive 4

and don't plan on getting anything else until Full Auto.

I have PGR3, COD2, NBA 2K6, DOA4

Nothing else I really want until Oblivion comes out, and when that does, I'll be locked up for the next 2 years from everything I've read about it!

I have

COD2
Condemed
PD0
King Kong
Kameo

Once I am done with them, i have a backlog of xbox games, and I may pick up DOA4, Fight night if it comes out in febuary. Not sure of the release, but I am interested in the outfit, saints row. Full Auto is a must for me

There's nothing until Oblivion, GOW or Ghost Recon that look at all interesting me. This is going to be a looooong wait between launch titles and the next round. Even then Oblivion and GR are still just delayed launch titles and not 2nd generation titles.

I've got PDZ, PGR3, Kameo, COD2 and DOA4. I'm renting Condemned from Gamefly, and I will be renting other launch titles that moderately interested me, but no enough to buy them (King Kong, Quake 4) I'll pick up Top Spin 2 when it comes later this month, other than that I'm pretty much done till Oblivion hits.

The next purchase for me is College Hoops 2K6. Hopefully the Jan 23rd release date holds up. March is just looking ridiculous right now if all those games are released as scheduled. March is going to be a very expensive month.

Have Kameo, PDZ, COD 2, Condemned, DOA 4 and pretty much rented every other game I wanted to try on the 360. Nothing really killer is coming out in the next month or two but I can say this that march is goin to be a good month for me unless they change shipping dates on some games.

Have:

Call of Duty 2
Fifa 2006
Need for Speed : Most Wanted
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead or Alive 4

I have been checking release dates on ebgames.com and i have yet to see something that i will HAVE to buy within the next couple of months. Its looking just like the PSP launch were we had a really long dry season

I have ...

PDZ: Single-Player is boring IMO, however mp is a blast. Keeping this one and playing for most of the up coming months.

COD2: Single-Player is great and I hope the online gets patched.

Kameo: Started this one last night, so far not to bad.

DOA4: The core of the gamer is great but it's pretty much DOA: Ultimate w/ more IMO. Hope the online gets fixed however because it was laggy when I tried.

Condemned: Completed and trading it in today. Good game but zero replay value.

I rented PGR3 and Amped 3. PGR3 was pretty good but I am not a big fan of simulation driving. Amped 3 story was a little to crazy for my taste and the objectives were boring.

Plan on picking up today RR6, Quake 4, and maybe Madden. As for the months coming I heard good thing about Huxley prior to 360 launch. Supposed to me like an action FPS-MMO game. Other than that I am just waiting for Full Auto and Gears of War.

I've got Kameo, COD2, PD: Z, Condemned, DOA4, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, PGR3 and THAW 360 is on the way. I'm borrowing Amped 3, and i've rented NHL 2K6 and Gun (which was actually entertaining). I've got enough to get another game used, after giftcards and discounts it'd be around $14 or $15, but I think I may just hold off for a new game later on down the road.

I'm going to be getting Burnout Revenge 360, Dead Rising, Oblivion, Saint's Row, and maybe Full Auto. Full Auto looks more like a weekend rental to me, though at $6.99 (for a 360 rental), it better be good.

We all pretty much have call of duty 2 huh lol , well I also have kameo , condemned , DOA4,
and PDZ. if king kong ever hits 30 for the 360 ill get it. But next up is Oblivion ofcourse or burnout 360 which ever comes first.

Can't forget about the Xbox LIVE arcade games too ..

Speaking of which anyone up for some Gauntlet?

Well I've played through and finished Call of Duty 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted, and Project Gotham 3. Played PDZ, didn't like it. Currently going through Amped 3 and Kameo (when it gets here).

I'll probably rent King Kong and I really have no interest in Tony Hawk, Condemned, NBA 2k6, NHL 2k6, or Madden. And I'll wait until Gun is $20 or less to give that a shot. I've never been into fighting games so DOA 4 is a no go.

So yeah, no more 360 games for me for a while unless I can find a deal on Quake 4 or Ridge Racer.

I have:

CoD2: Finished, play online every now and then. Best 360 port.
PDZ: Beat, finished playing online already. Maybe i'll get back into it when I have more time.
DoA4: Beat, online is a blast also. When it's not laggy that is.

Rented:
Madden 06: This game is eye candy, and other then that it sucks. I got most of the achievements and returned it.
Gun: Beat the game in 4 hours. If anyone bougtht this for $60, I feel sorry for them. Returning it tomorrow.

I own:

COD 2
PGR 3
PD0
Condemned
NFSMW
Quake 4
Kameo
Dead or Alive 4

Now if I only had time to play them.

I have...

PD0
Quake 4
CoD
Dead or Alive 4
Condemned

I'm thinking about getting kameo, and PGR 3, but I really want Oblivion.

The only 360 games I don't own, haven't reviewed, or don't have on another platform are:
Call of Duty 2 - I'm boycotting freaking WW II FPS games no matter how good they are
FIFA - I could give a damn about soccer
Madden - Not a football guy

Obviously, I won't be picking up any of those. I have enough points to pick up another Xbox Live Arcade game, though. It'll probably be Geometry Wars, so I can do more than I can with the PGR 3 version. I'm all about achievements. Looking forward to SF II, too -- even though I own it on SNES, Xbox, PS2, etc.

I still haven't played my King Kong or Condemned, though I'm excited to check 'em both out. Gotta finish Half-Life 2 Xbox and mop up PGR 3, DOA 4, and Quake 4 first.

I just bought myself a new HDTV I hope its a good model :pray:
It is all I could afford Toshiba Theaterwide 26" 26HF84.
If it does not meet my standards I will return it and save up for an LCD.

Current I have for the 360:
PGR 3
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
NBA 2K6
Amped 3
PDZ
Condemned
CoD2
DOA4
Quake
King Kong

I can't wait to try these out on my new TV.
I bought it during my lunch hour at work and I'm picking it up this evening.

I pre-ordered Frame City Killer and Full Auto today at DVD Empire and I am considering picking up Fight Night with a gift card. So, I'm done until February. ;)

I don't plan on buying another game until Ghost Recon 3 in March. I've toyed with the idea of buying NFS but the free demo suits me just fine for now. I know there is another title coming out in march that I want but I can't think of it right now.

Well, they have forced us to be done buying....no new releases for a while.

I have:
-Condemned
-CoD2
-PGR3
-PD0
-Madden
-NBA 2K6
-Tiger Woods
-Quake 4

The only other games I want are Amped, Gun, DOA4 and NHL...but all of those can wait for a while, no real interest in them yet.

I do have thes on pre-order though:
-Oblivion
-Gears of War
-Ghost Recon3
-Saint's Row
-Full Auto
-The Outfit

I have:

DOA4
NBA2K6
PDZ
PGR3
Condemned

I think im pretty much done buying games for it for a while, Kameo looked good but I didn't think it merited a buy from the reviews and the demo. Im about to ship my 360 into MS to get it fixed. According to them I shouldn't be seeing a black line in the middle of the screen in both Fightnight 3 (Demo) and Condemned. However the rest of the games work fine =\. Im pleased with the games I have so far.

I have: PDZ, COD 2 and DOA 4. That's all I really wanted for right now, so I'm done buying 360 titles for awhile, at least until march.

I've got $120ish credit at GR waiting for Dead Rising and one of these: Ghost Recon, BF2, Saints Row. Then i'll just sign back up at Gamefly for the other two and whatever else is out. I'm gonna TRY to stop paying full price for stuff unless it's bought with GR ($.50 on the dollar) credit.

I have:

Perfect Dark Zero
Kameo
Call of Duty 2
Condemned
Madden 06
King Kong
Project Gotham Racing 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Also have Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and Splinter Cell 4 on preorder. I think I have enough, but Burnout Revenge and Gears of War are both tempting!

Yes, yes I am. Mainly because I already own all the launch titles that appeal to me, and another 360 game won't come out until February if we're lucky.

I've got Amped 3, COD2, Quake 4 & Kameo. A buddy let me play through his copy of Condemed. I don't play racing games so it could be a couple of months before I pick up another 360 game. This is probably a good thing since there are a few PS2, Xbox & Cube games I've to get played.

I have PGR, PDZ, DoA4, and NBA 2k6. I did have Amped 3 but traded it in to Gamestop. To whoever mentioned waiting to play after beating your other games, get crackin because Amped is a unique experience and one of the better launch titles IMO (might be in the minority there). I'm probably going to wait until that hits Platinum status to reacquire it. Besides that, I am waiting for Halo 3 and Top Spin 2 to come out. I don't mind the dry spell thanks to PS2 RPGs...

bread's done
Back