Is cheapassgamer.com your home page....?

I leave my homepage blank............it makes multitasking with multiple windows easier.............

Gamespot is, then it went back to Gamefaqs, now back to Gamespot.
Cheapassgamer I visit almost every single day though.

For the past 5 months it has been gamefaqs, but when I first found this place I knew I would forget about this site so I put it as my home page so I can check out the deals when I first get on. :D

I hate to bump something as old as this, but I recently changed my homepages and added CAG. My two homepages are CAG and Google at home.

[quote name='dcfox']For a second I thought Minx was back, but then I looked at the date on the post :([/quote]

That's what I first though too... :(

No, it's much too data intensive to wait upon when opening another browser. I use Google as the most minimal page with real functionality and major bandwidth behind it.

[quote name='whoknows']Nope, mine is www.something.com[/quote]

WORST HOMEPAGE EVER.....(of course I had to click on it)......

I guess you use it since it's so basic....but damn just looking at it made me want to fall asleep....off to bed I go........

[quote name='cruzincontrol'][quote name='whoknows']Nope, mine is www.something.com[/quote]

I guess you use it since it's so basic....but damn just looking at it made me want to fall asleep....off to bed I go........[/quote]

What you talkin about? Its the best one, it doesnt take time to load, so if I open a bunch of windows at once it wont take forever. Also its such a fun site, I sit on it for hours a day :D

I've been using about:blank for my homepage for years. I don't like to wait for pages to load when I open new tabs or windows.

It wasnt before, but it is now. I hadnt considered having anything but mail before, but it makes sense, since every time I open a browser, its necessary to go to CAG first thing.

[quote name='cruzincontrol'][quote name='whoknows']Nope, mine is www.something.com[/quote]

I guess you use it since it's so basic....but damn just looking at it made me want to fall asleep....off to bed I go........[/quote]

Yaeh I agree. Google takes no time at all for me to load on my computer and CAG only takes a second more so it really doesn't bother me.

bread's done
Back