Is Gitaroo Man really that hard?

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
Some kid got Gitaroo Man out from under me but returned it today as it was too hard.

I like a challenge but is it really that hard?

*going to get it anyways*

16.34 at the gamestop on capital BLVD.(after discount card) Only reason I got it was someone returned it saying the game was too hard

i'm friends with some hardcore gamers, and NONE of them could beat masters mode. the normal mode isn't too hard, and great fun. if you like insane challenges, you'll Love master's mode.

Its got a learning curve, each level after the 2nd I had a ton of trouble getting through but going back on them you can just punch out the groove on your paddle, it gives me a certain sense of acomplishmet, heh.

The normal mode is pretty challenging, but the Master's mode is insane. It makes you feel as if your brain and your hands are no longer on speaking terms.

It's a great game. I picked it up a while back off EB.com. Normal mode isn't too bad, it's got a nice learning curve. I think the first place I had a little bit of trouble was on stage 3 against Mojo King Bee. The first two level's songs aren't all that long, but the 3rd goes on for a while. I wasn't exactly well prepared to slug it out for that long. It'll probably take a couple of tries to get through some of the bosses, especially some of the later ones (god forsaken Sanbone Trio.....grrrrr :evil:) But it's a really fun game. I really enjoyed it. Plus, it has a cool two player duel mode.

As for Master Mode, it's just as the others said: it's damn near impossible. You have to play every note, bend every note wherever it gets bent, dodging is about twice as long, and the whole thing goes twice as fast. Yikes :shock:

Normal mode is ok, nothing really to get bent about, but I guess I had some practice when I overplayed the demo with Mojo King Bee. So it's alright, challenging if new to the game, but I love it when I feel like playing a quick game.

Now with Master Mode...holy crap seriously....man I cannot get pass the damn 2nd stage. I agree with everyone, damn near impossible, kudos to anyone who has beaten it (w/o a cheat device of some sort).

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Now with Master Mode...holy crap seriously....man I cannot get pass the damn 2nd stage.[/quote]

I can't even make it that far. Penapus on MM keeps beating the living hell out of me.

bread's done
Back