Is it just me, or is Mc Donalds (other chains?) just getting nastier as time goes on?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I ordered from McDonalds last night and the workers were making fart noises into the intercom while I was ordering.

On the flip side, I ate at an Arby's a couple weeks before that was like a dream. The workers were fast, the food was fresh, one of the workers went around offering mints and asking how the food was. Then, as I left, they asked me if I wanted a refill on my drink. They actually asked me. [/quote]

Don't mention ARby's on CAG...I forgot his name but who was that one CAG with the Arby's obsession?

Arby's is awesome. It's so delicious! Everyone should buy stock in Arby's. Did I mention how delicious Arby's is? And it's a great value too! Everyone should eat at Arby's!

[quote name='ITDEFX']Don't mention ARby's on CAG...I forgot his name but who was that one CAG with the Arby's obsession?[/quote]

No clue.

Fast food does taste worse, primarily because they are slowly removing most of the fats and greases that made it taste good. Like potato chips, they all taste like shit now.

I only eat Big Bacon Classics and Whoppers. Because McDonalds goes way too far with their "healthification" of their food. Even a fucking cheeseburger and quarter pounder tastes weird now. The cheese seems different and that ground up pickle shit they squirt on there can't compare to a normal pickle slice. Even when McDonalds tries to do sliced pickles they still fuck it up. Big Bacon Classics are the only burger to still taste good as long as you eat it before the mayo and ketchup sogs up the bun edges.

Taco Bell is terrible now though. I think they must make their tacos now using a caulking gun filled with meat paste. You can pull all the meat out in one solid piece.

I'm an Arbys supporter though. Their roast beef sandwiches (with or without cheddar) kick ass. I always combine that with curly fries and a jamocha shake.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Fast food does taste worse, primarily because they are slowly removing most of the fats and greases that made it taste good. Like potato chips, they all taste like shit now.

I only eat Big Bacon Classics and Whoppers. Because McDonalds goes way too far with their "healthification" of their food. Even a fucking cheeseburger and quarter pounder tastes weird now. The cheese seems different and that ground up pickle shit they squirt on there can't compare to a normal pickle slice. Even when McDonalds tries to do sliced pickles they still fuck it up. Big Bacon Classics are the only burger to still taste good as long as you eat it before the mayo and ketchup sogs up the bun edges.

Taco Bell is terrible now though. I think they must make their tacos now using a caulking gun filled with meat paste. You can pull all the meat out in one solid piece.

I'm an Arbys supporter though. Their roast beef sandwiches (with or without cheddar) kick ass. I always combine that with curly fries and a jamocha shake.[/quote]

Wait a second...you're faulting fast food for being too healthy?

Does...not...compute...

McDonalds- The only thing I will eat there anymore are the Breakfast Burritos. They still taste great, but are getting smaller every year. Last time I had a hamburger, even the bread seemed to taste like paper.

Chipotle- Someone mentioned them putting less filling & more tortilla. The last time I went to one, they stuffed it with rice & only puts one spoonfull of meat, half a spoonful of sour cream, & a bit of corn. Next time they do that, I'm going to shove the burrito up their ass.

Arby's-They're the shit. Corned Beef Rubens ftw

KFC- Tastes like salted cardboard now

BK-Always tasted like shit to me. Except for the whopper, which I stopped eating when I started dieting. Oh & is it true about the microscopic worms in their burgers?

Taco Bell- Only good for when ur high & broke. I agree with Crunchb3rry about the meat paste. Apparently Taco Bell beef is lower on the FDA scale than Alpo dog food.

Sonic- Still tastes good, although increasingly greasy. Their slushy's are still awesome

I rarely eat fast food anymore, unless you count Subway. I do like the McNuggets though. Arby's is really great, as people have mentioned, and I also like Chick-fil-a a lot. Also, there's a chicken finger joint here called Raising Cane's, and I really like their food. It just isn't cost-effective to eat out much though, so we cook at home mostly.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Long John Silvers is really good too, and I hate seafood. It's a mystery.[/quote]

its not really fish that theyre serving there

[quote name='Strell']VanillaGorilla had the Arby's obsession.

I wonder where he went? I miss him.[/quote]

Either he went on a CAG diet or he something happened to him.

The only fast food place that grosses me out in that over-processed way is Taco Bell, effin disgusting, just gross.

I'll eat anywhere else and enjoy it. McDonald's is one of the best fast food places, imo. Their chicken selects rule. Nothing wrong with a Big Mac, either.

I don't eat fast food often but it's mostly because I can't afford it, not because it's too low-quality...

Fast food is still ok to me. I haven't seen it degrade as of quality.

If we are talking about McDonalds, that southern style chicken sandwich is bad. It isn't a bad sandwich in theory, but you can taste the grease/butter on the damn chicken and it is kinda disgusting.

I don't really have a favorite fast food place but I do enjoy that McDonlads now has iced coffees which are like crack to me now, lol.

McDonalds bakes their burgers now, at least where I live. Making them taste gross. Back in the day, when they actually grilled them they were decent.

There's about 5 fast food places I go to, all are decent.

Quiznos/Cousins, Qdoba (basically same thing as Chipolte), Culver's, and Taco Johns.

The rest can go to hell.

Fast food has gotten shameful. After working at Mcdonalds, i saw my store keep cutting back labor to the point where everyone was pissed off and overworked. The result of course was drop in food quality. My store put a trash can by the shoot in grill area where the food gets picked up before it gets grabbed into the bags. Half the time when they threw it down, it would hit the corner, drop into the garbage, and magically be "OK for consumption" by the managers.

The retards who work at Mcdonald's make so little money, of course they don't care about your food quality. When you work for 6 dollars an hour, and your 6 dollars per hour doesn't buy anything, why should they care?

I just bought a Samsung Ln32a450's for 600 dollars off Newegg. Twice i received defective TVS and I'm waiting on my third now. All the technology companies are doing is cheapening up components and lying that these TV's are the same model that got great marks, when they really aren't. My first TV would not turn on, and my second omitted a constant loud buzzing that overtook the sound omitted by the speakers. What A joke, maybe I'll get the TV i paid for within 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good food left at McDonalds is the Sausage egg McMuffins. Though those fuckers cost a lot now when compared to the past where they were a buck a piece. I think they still use something resembling meat on those though.

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']McDonalds bakes their burgers now, at least where I live. Making them taste gross. Back in the day, when they actually grilled them they were decent.

There's about 5 fast food places I go to, all are decent.

Quiznos/Cousins, Qdoba (basically same thing as Chipolte), Culver's, and Taco Johns.

The rest can go to hell.[/QUOTE]

Agreed except for Taco John's, which pretty much sucks except for the Potato Oles, the greatest potato food sold at a fast food restaurant.

[quote name='The Truth 34']Agreed except for Taco John's, which pretty much sucks except for the Potato Oles, the greatest potato food sold at a fast food restaurant.[/quote]

Man, I haven't seen a Taco John's since I left North Dakota.

After moving down south, I never eat at Mcdonalds anymore. If I want a burger I go to Cook-Out (a N.C chain) or if I want chicken I get a grilled chicken sandwich at Chickfila.

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']McDonalds bakes their burgers now, at least where I live. Making them taste gross. Back in the day, when they actually grilled them they were decent.
[/QUOTE]

Oh god this sounds horrible.

It's the same thing with chicken wings - if a place bakes 'em, you know they are going to suck.

I think it's probably more to do with getting older and more conscious about what you eat. I've never at a huge amount of fast food, but the past few years I hardly eat it at all. But I especially avoid McDonald's. Never liked them, and watching Super Size Me a few years back pretty much killed them for me (and most fast food).

If I'm going to have a hideously unhealthy burger, I'd rather pay more and get a better one from Five Guys or Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
If I'm going to have a hideously unhealthy burger, I'd rather pay more and get a better one from Five Guys or Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger.[/quote]

It's "Cheeburger Cheeburger" you moron!

Actually, even Chic Fil A isn't what it once was 5 years ago. I went there for the first time in 5 yearas and it was nothing like it was, Living in the north time is far between visits, when I lived in atlanta it was once a week.

Never order the cheap hamburger, cheese burger at McDonalds. They look pitiful.

I've gone there a few times this year - stick to the quarter pounder, big n'tasty (even those don't quite taste like a real burger though, the whopper is better) or their chicken sandwiches - I like the chicken blt.

[quote name='Ender']It's "Cheeburger Cheeburger" you moron![/QUOTE]

Hmm. I never noticed, but just checked the site and you are indeed correct. Pretty stupid name for a restaurant.

I fucking love the Steakhouse Burger.. other than BK, I pretty much only eat at Taco Bell and Arby's, in terms of fast food. I agree with the guy who said that it depends on location though, for some reason the fast food places in the ghetto are really slow, the employees always get my order wrong, and the food just doesn't come out right (like at the Taco Bell in the ghetto, my chalupa's rarely have enough meat).

Actually, I take that back. I do go Double Cheeseburger style @ McD's when hammered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lilboo']Mmmm 5 Guys!!

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: The burger joint. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

5 guys makes great cheeseburgers. I've had some bad experiences with them fucking up my order, otherwise no complaints.

Shit is extremely fattening, but that's what you get when you grill them! Great tasting food that has a ton of calories.

I know someone who processes meat for BK, Wendy's, Taco Hell and Arby's. After some of the stories he tells me, I want nothing to do with those places. Sometimes, it's better if you don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

[quote name='lilboo']Mmmm 5 Guys!!

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: The burger joint. :nottalking:[/quote]

5 guys is good, but damn expensive. When I go there its usually 4 chicks and a guy... WORKING :nottalking:

What's up with that cup of fries and overflowing the bag with more fries?!?!? it's like they give you 3 cups of fries in a bag.

Too many fries :|

I don't think it's expensive at all. It's like $4.xx for a burger with unlimited toppings. They do give way to many fries. Really need to have 3 people and just share one small fry. The fries do kick ass though.

I mean yeah, it's not Mc D's cheap, but you pay for what you get. Cheeburger, Cheeburger is even more (as it's a sit down place), but I don't mind paying for quality. But I love eating out and going out for good beer so I'm used to dropping $50-75 on dinner and drinks so 5 Guys and Cheeburger, Cheeburger are super cheap in comparison I guess.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Hmm. I never noticed, but just checked the site and you are indeed correct. Pretty stupid name for a restaurant.[/quote]

It's joke name, from one of John Belushi's most famous SNL characters.

bread's done
Back