Is it just me?

[quote name='MemphisGun']Answers to this Question: Yes;Yes;Nater 08.

Ifyou say the last option ill have to torture you..[/quote]

Dude it's Nader. Come the hell on. =/

[quote name='mykevermin']What have they done, outside of a minimum wage hike and cutting student loan interest rates?[/quote]Seems to me that a lot of people on this very site bitched about the possibility of a minimum wage hike, stating that "now companies will jack their prices up to make up the money they're losing!"

But hey, at least Ma and Pa Pov will have some change in their pocket after crawling out of the rubble after the Democrats failed attempt at "diplomacy" with crazy ass terrorists.

:booty:

Have fun

[quote name='MemphisGun']Do democrats rule?[/quote]

No, they're just minions.

Research the Federal Reserve.
Research False Flag Terror.
Research Black Box Voting.

Know your enemy.

Have a nice day. :D

[quote name='MemphisGun']Do democrats rule?[/quote]

No.

Democrats don't rule. Republicans don't rule. I hope someday that Independents will.

The two party system is a piece of crap. Each side does nothing but look out for their own regardless of what they might profess. There is a reason people don't give a shit about voting.

Voting for any party other than a democrat or republican is a waste of a vote, that is at least if you are voting to put the candiate you vote for in office. If you are voting with another agenda (e.g. making it known that smaller parties have support) then ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I'll leave it at this: Bush was fuckin thrilled at how many votes Nader got last election. Can you make the connection as to why?

[quote name='MemphisGun']im open minded and have some right-wing thoughts.[/quote]

I'm sorry, man. There's currently no cure for this. With a doctor's help you may be able to take some preventative measures to slow the spread of these 'right wing thoughts'. Good luck.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']I'm sorry, man. There's currently no cure for this. With a doctor's help you may be able to take some preventative measures to slow the spread of these 'right wing thoughts'. Good luck.[/quote]

Actually there are two cures:

Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn.

[quote name='pittpizza']Voting for any party other than a democrat or republican is a waste of a vote, that is at least if you are voting to put the candiate you vote for in office. If you are voting with another agenda (e.g. making it known that smaller parties have support) then ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I'll leave it at this: Bush was fuckin thrilled at how many votes Nader got last election. Can you make the connection as to why?[/QUOTE]

The lesser of two evils is stil evil....

And I don't see how John Kerry would of been any better of a president than bush

[quote name='pittpizza']Voting for any party other than a democrat or republican is a waste of a vote,[/QUOTE]

Question: If we always vote for Republicans and Democrats, will we always have Republicans and Democrats as the dominant political forces in our country? Unless you are a complete and total idiot you will answer yes. Therefore, voting for someone other than a Republican or a Democrat is a vote for another choice, or more fundamentally voting for a change in our two-party system. I don't think that's a waste, personally.

[quote name='elprincipe']Question: If we always vote for Republicans and Democrats, will we always have Republicans and Democrats as the dominant political forces in our country? Unless you are a complete and total idiot you will answer yes. Therefore, voting for someone other than a Republican or a Democrat is a vote for another choice, or more fundamentally voting for a change in our two-party system. I don't think that's a waste, personally.[/quote]

Part of the problem is dogmatic loyalty. Most of the people who actually vote are too entrenched in their respective political ideologies instead of picking on a case-by-case basis. Sure it takes a bit longer than just voting for one party but I think that's pretty lazy personally. You'd think something as important your country's governance would merit more in-depth scrutiny and care. As for me, most would probably perceive me as Libertarian which I don't really identify with. I'm socially liberal but economically conservative. Does that makes me a Libertarian? I honestly don't know.

bread's done
Back