Is there any place that still sells Final Fantasy VI Advance?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']God I love google search.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...cts&hl=en&cid=16269372867415030090#ps-sellers

Most of these show OOS, but the cheapest one is Sebronco. Only 8 seller rating, 7 positive. The site shows the game as in stock. If you take the plunge, let me know how it turns out. I may buy a second one. This is my all time favorite game. Shame on you for not having it already. ;)[/quote]

Well, I already have it for the SNES and PS One, but I seldom fire those systems up anymore. I'll probably sell those when I get the GBA version. I'll check K-Mart first. I haven't been there in a long time.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, I already have it for the SNES and PS One, but I seldom fire those systems up anymore. I'll probably sell those when I get the GBA version. I'll check K-Mart first. I haven't been there in a long time.[/quote]

My Kmart still had it, so maybe better luck with that.

I think my local only TRU had a copy last when I was looking for things to buy a couple months back.

[quote name='xycury']My Kmart still had it, so maybe better luck with that.

I think my local only TRU had a copy last when I was looking for things to buy a couple months back.[/QUOTE]

It would either be $9.98 or $5 at TRU now.

I couldn't find it anywhere til I saw it at the Burbank Fry's and picked it up. That was probably like 9 months ago. It's pretty hard to find for me but I'm not near a walmart and haven't been to one for a while.

Eff the "3d" remakes for DS. Where's our REAL remake on a system that can give this game the treatment it has always deserved?

Yes, I make this complaint every six months. I will continue to do so until my whining is rewarded.

bread's done
Back